Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread

Post by Set_Me_Off Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:02 pm

William groaned as he ran after Nikki. "Come back, what's wrong, did i do something wrong?" he called after her.

Set_Me_Off

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread

Post by Duckie Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Nikki sighed as she walked into her refuge away from the school even though she tended to bump into people from the school here she went up to the counter and ordered a hot chocolate looking round for a seat.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Tom walked in to the tea rooms, it looked really busy. He went to order himself a tea. As he walked over he noticed a girl on her own so he walked over to her. Is it ok if I sit here. He asked her, not wanting to impose on here.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Nikki looked up, Yeah. Sure. Of course it's ok. Nikki muttered looking up at him. Nikki sat there flicking her notepad giving up and staring at the half written song.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Tom smiled as he took the seat opposite the young lady. I'm Tom. He smiled at her. Do you come here a lot. He questionned her.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:20 pm

You could say that. Nikki smiled taking a sip from her hot chocolate. Before I forget to say, I'm Nikki. She smiled as she placed the cup back down on the table before picking up the pen and tapping it up and down on the notebook.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Tom looked at the girl. Hello Nikki, nice to meet you. He said to her, he then attempted to peer at her notebook. Do you often write things in your notebook. He questionned her again.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Yeah I guess, I vary between drawings and song writting. My songs are poop though, not a ptach on my brothers he's better at the whole music thing. Nikki said pushing the notebook towards Tom. You can look if you want, I'm not going to stop you trying to look. She smiled looking up at Tom properly.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Tom listened to what Nikki was saying. Are you sure, I didn't really want to intrude on what you were doing. He said to her. I love writing songs, its a passion of mine. Tom smiled at her.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Nahh, of course it's ok. Nikki felt herself grin, I think that's cool then if you write songs. Nikki looked down thinking before looking back up. Do you play any instruments?
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:32 am

Tom smiled as he began to read Nikki's book. He looked up as she asked him a question. Yeah I play guitar and piano. He beamed at her.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:32 am

That's awesome. She replied feeling a massive grin spread across her face. She quickly tried to hide it before looking down to see what part Tom was looking at. She diverted her eyes again to the cup an looked at it taking another sip and placing it back down.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:40 am

Tom saw her smile. You look much nicer when you smile you know. He said to her. These songs are really good Nikki. Ever thought about being in a band with anyone. He asked her. He sipped a little of his drink before returned to the notebook.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:44 am

I do not, my smile is awful. She muttered trying to disguise the fact she was blushing slightly. She took in a deep breath and looked up. I'm not really the band kind, I don't think. Even though my brother would be like go on. He will probably force me to if he needs someone else though as he was trying to get a band together. Nikki finished and led back against the back of the chair whilst watching Tom closely.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:48 am

Tom just grinned at her for a moment. I see, your just the writing person. Do you write to get your feelings out or just write. He asked her. I must meet your brother, we can start a band. He smiled at her, feeling really drawn to this girl. She was polite and kind, she was really pretty as well.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:54 am

Nikki raised her eyebrow, Both, sometimes release my feelings sometimes I do just write. Nikki smiled slightly, Yeah maybe, I was listening in on one of conversations the other day with another friend. Apparently she knows a drummer so the three of you could meet up sometime I suppose. But yeah. Nikki peered down at her fingers and started twiddling her thumbs nervously and as she looked down she felt her side fringer flop down over her face hiding her from the world.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:07 am

Tom listened to every word she said. Writing is the hardest part of being in a band, especially when you aren't very skilled in the writing. He said to her. Watching as her hair covered her eyes. Are you ok. He asked concerned about her.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:17 am

If your saying my writing crap then fair enough it's your opinion but at least tell me straight. Nikki said looking up. I'm fine, it's just the last guy I talked to in here went a bit odd when I talked to him. Nikki sighed scratching her arm nervously and giving Tom a weakish smile.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:22 am

Tom looked up. I wasn't saying that about your writing, your writing is awesome Nikki. I was talking about my own writing. I'm rubbish at it. He looked directly at her. I promise I won't go funny on you. He said to her. Do you want another drink. He asked, finishing the last of his cuppa.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:31 am

I highly doubt your writing is rubbish. Nikki replied thoughtfully. She smiled at the mentioning of him not going funny. Errmm. I guess. Nikki muttered. Oh ignore my ramblings, I would love another drink if you are offering. Nikki beamed.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:36 am

Tom smiled, reading more of the notebook. My writing is no where near as good as this. Tom said to her. What are you drinking then. He asked her, standing up placing the notebook on the table for a minute.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:40 am

I'm sure you writing is good. Nikki replied smiling hoping to convince him, Errmm, hot chocolate please. I kind of live on that stuff. Nikki chuckled slightly watching Tom.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:47 am

I'll have to show you it, then you can let me now. Tom beamed at her. He walked over to the counter and ordered a hot chocolate and a coffee. He walked back over to the table, placing Nikki's hot chocolate infront of her. So what else do you do apart from drink hot chocolate and write songs. He asked her, he wanted to know more about this girl.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:56 am

Nikki giggled. I'm a bit of a film nut. Love films. What else about me... Nikki pondered. I love my laptop. I think that it really. I'm a bit of a boring person. She smiled rollin her eyes. What about you, what do you like? Nikki asked before quickly adding, Oh I also love cheese toasties. Just thought I would randomly add that. Nikki looked up at Tom brushing her hair out of her face before wrapping her hands round the hot chocolate.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:08 am

Tom listened intently to Nikki. Films, I love going to the cinema and watched a good film. He smiled at her. Obviously I love practising my guitar and piano, I also love to dance away to any decent song, I normally do it on my own in my room. He blushed a little. Thats about it really. He shrugged his shoulders, not being able to think of anything else. So if you are a boring person, I'm an extremely boring person. He stated at her.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next