Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"On The Search For A Slushy:: I need to educate you!" - Old Thread

2 posters

Go down

"On The Search For A Slushy:: I need to educate you!" - Old Thread Empty "On The Search For A Slushy:: I need to educate you!" - Old Thread

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Kris ran around Bolton, looking for shops that sell slushies. He was still high as ever. He literally skipped across roads and sped around shops. He was looking forward to finding the icy liquid that excited his taste buds. His eyes were as wide as ever. If a police officer had have seen them, he would probably have rang for assistance thinking that Kris was high on drugs, kidnapping an overdoser. His jaw dropped as he spotted a slushy stand. For real? he shouted and ran at the stand. SLUSHY STAND! Gosh...I must be dreaming...I must be. he chirped and waved money around in the air. A large, blueberry and cherry slush for me and...erm...beginner slusher...let me think! It has to be special. Ummm... he pondered. A...a...A cherry! and and and...lime! Its like sensation in a cup! Trust me! he paid for the slushies and ran to sit on a bench. He sat her up on his knee and handed her the icy cold drink. Try it! he squealed and slurped his own.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

"On The Search For A Slushy:: I need to educate you!" - Old Thread Empty Re: "On The Search For A Slushy:: I need to educate you!" - Old Thread

Post by StephJo Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Becca could have sworn her stomach had been left behind in the forrest due to the pace Kris has sprant off at. His eagerness had made her feel some what shocked and dizzy, but as soon as she inhaled the scent of cherry, she found herself blinking happily. Slowly she sat up once she made sure Kris was faintly stable on the bench. Her dulled eyes stared in wonder at the drink as she sniffed at it, still faintly weak. ...You owe me for trying this She whispered, slowly sipping at it. She blinked, eyes wide. Oh
StephJo
StephJo

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.myspace.com/simplestephwoot

Back to top Go down

"On The Search For A Slushy:: I need to educate you!" - Old Thread Empty Re: "On The Search For A Slushy:: I need to educate you!" - Old Thread

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Isn't it great! No..no...more than great! Er...it's BRILLIANT, TASTY, MOUTH WATERING! It's more than that and all! he smiled, barely able to speak as he kept sipping at his own slushy. He began shaking from the sugar rush. I need another! he picked Becca up off his knee and sat her down beside him, but soon he pounced up and bounced up and down until he became that dizzy he had to sit back down. Okies, so I'll get one in a minute. he mumbled.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:46 pm

A seeming spark had formed within Becca's eyes as she allowed herself to be sat down, her gaze instantly innocent as she stared into the contents of the slushy. Her eyes gazed in wonder as she tilted her head, just nodding at Kris' random babbles and grumbles. Her eyes stared at the cherry looming within the mixture, it's bright pink colouring making her eyes hurt some what. She slowly sniffed it again and took another sip, each movement slow and experimental. She smiled dazed instantly, closing her eyes. ...I feel at peace She muttered calm, but slowly started giggling. It was then she paled. ...Ah shit...sugar...in...body!
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:19 pm

PEACE! he squealed and patted Becca's head. He stood up again, still feeling dizzy, this caused him to fall down onto his knee. He blinked and tried to think about something, and then he clicked. This is where I propose to you! his jaw dropped in shock. In my dreams. he added. And the place where I stopped on our way here, back at the field, is where we get married! he blurted. In my dreams! he repeated. His head was throbbing and he was trying to catch up with the speed. He watched Becca, noticing her paleness and soon he felt sick to the stomach. Had he just made their relationship stranger than it already was? He stood up slowly, his knees shaking as he did so, causing him to wobble. He tried desperately to have some balance, but he was not having any success. I think I should go. he whispered. No, I know I should! he muttered and turned away from the beautiful girl that he was deeply in love with.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:04 am

Becca had been trying not to leap up and rush off as the sugar hit her body in full swing. She wasn't used to such a high dose, even if it was due to the smallest sip of a slushy. She twitched, closing her eyes tight as her hands bound around the cup firmly, as if restraining herself. She hadn't truly heard Kris' rambles, but at the mention of marriage, her eyes snapped wide, now staring at his back. She blinked confused, her fingers twitching in the urge to just jump up and sprint away. Slowly she grabbed onto the back of his shirt and tugged him back to the bench, forcing him to sit down. You can't leave when your walking like a zombie on crack She muttered, raising a brow having not caught onto the whole situation. Cautiously she took another sip. TO MUCH SUGAR!
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:57 am

Kris landed, with force, on his backside beside Becca. He fell silent, eyes wide, still suffering from a sugar rush. His hands shook, as though he was a raving junkie who had not had a fix in awhile. His hands were clammy and he felt a blush burn his cheeks. Did you not hear what I said, Bextie? he questioned in shame. He fell backwards, head bashing off the wood as he did so. Owie. he screeched and sniffled. He clutched the bump on his head and stared up at the sky. In my dreams? he questioned, slightly dazed and confused.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:24 am

Becca looked at him, her eyes wide from the sugar now within her. She shrugged, taking another sip feeling content and happy in doing so. Something about marriage? She questioned as she rolled her eyes at his clumsy behaviour. She had to admit, she found it funny. Slowly she found herself patting his head over his hands, her palms wet from the melting ice of the slushy. She glanced down towards him and flashed him a smile. Why, was it bad? She asked, taking another sip, feeling herself relax into the bench, her finger tips continuing to twitch with delight from the sugar.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:58 am

Yehh, marriage. he whispered and kept hold of his head in agony. He winced as she patted him. The pain shooting around his head. Its not a bad thing, to be honest. But...? It was a dream. he sighed and sat up.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:01 am

Becca stopped her patting instantly notcing his pain. She withdrew her hand and held onto the half full slushy, smiling weakly at him. ...Dreams are dreams. She said with a shrug, laughing lightly. Why do you seem worried over it? She mutterd, sniffing at the slushy again in curiousity, giggling out as the cherry scent finally overwhelmed her.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:16 am

Because lately, my dreams have became realities. he muttered and stared blankly at the ground. He thought about it, re-stepping it like he was walking through it like a story, filling in all the blanks. Everything had happened the way he had dreamed it. He fell shocked. Maybe I do kill you. he gulped. Frick. he stood up, feeling dizzy still and looked into Becca's eyes. I don't want to kill you, I love you too much. It would hurt me, and I don't think I could live without you! he told her. His head was spinning, deep in thoughts, he so desperately wanted his mind to catch up with his mouth. He rocked forwards and backwards, until he fainted in confusion.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:27 am

Becca found herself instantly staring in disbelief, eyes wide. Reality? She pondered, watching as the panic instantly grew upon his expression. Her mouth hung open faintly and her head tilted as she listened to him. A soft smile had formed before he suddenly crumpled to the ground causing her to yelp. Becca was instantly on her feet, making her movments look at least some what human as she ducked down instantly, throwing the slushy over him with a twitch in attempts to wake him up. She instantly regretted doing so...simply because she had wanted to finish drinking it.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:37 am

As Kris lay there, he could hear a loud yelp, causing him to shudder at the sound and the pitch of it. He could hear loud sounds and noises, and could see flashing lights. He felt a shiver rush through his body as a cold texture touched his skin. He tried to open his eyes, but it was useless, they were locked shut. The flashing lights became brighter and brighter each second. He squinted, he looked away from it, seeing darkness behind him. A dream? he thought to himself as he was unaware of the differences between illusions and dreams at the precise moment. Something, so fast, approached him. Causing him to jump in fear. He protected his face with his arms and soon was able to open his eyes, back in reality. He looked up at Becca, confused still and tried to reach for her.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:43 am

Becca's eyes where wide as she stared at Kris confused, her hands patting his face gently. She blinked startled once more as his arms extended towards her. I'm here...it's ok She assured him, holding onto his hand quietly. She lowered her head, looking into his eyes noticing them distant. She frowned at this but kept reasuring him she was there. She poked his nose faintly as she noticed a chunk of slushy on it causing her to grin.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Kris remained motionless on the ground, although a smile had appeared once he felt her hand in his and noticed her grin. Her grin seemed to lighten up the mood and caused his mind to finally catch up. He shook his head and sniffled, as he did this, he smelt the mouth watering scent of cherries. mmmm... he mumbled and licked his lips. I am a big slushy, literally. he giggled at how weak he must have looked. I am glad you are here, Bextie. he admitted, squeezing her hand for reassurance. He tried to sit up. It's the light of darkness. he gulped.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Becca foudn her brow raising in question as she aided Kris in sitting up, her hand never once leaving his. She couldn't help but smile more in relief hearing him mutter on about being a slushy. Slowly she placed a small kiss on his forhead, rolling her eyes. His next comment caught her off guard as she blinked, holding him up while still sitting on the ground. Light of what? She asked, wiping a small chunk of slushy from his neck.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Finally Kris was sitting up, he felt light headed and tired. The light of darkness. he repeated. It's what some girl warned me about when....OH MY GOD! he clicked as his jaw dropped. The girl gave me a slushy, because she spilled her's down me. So to apologize, she bought me one! And she talked about the light of darkness. She said "watch out for the light of darkness" and fucked off. he said, confused yet again. I need to find that girl. he added, attempting to stand.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Preventing a small growl escaping, Becca bit into her cheek, keeping Kris down. How about you describe her and I'll go find her? She offered sweetly, her intentions not so great. More like hunt her... She inwardly scowled, her smile kept in place for Kris. I mean...if you've gone all loopy from a drink she gave you...she's obviously not a nice person Becca pointed out, her tone light as she held Kris in place.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Kris tried yet again to stand. I want to find her, too. he informed Becca and thought about what he would actually say to her if he did. I'm not loopy, I think, anyway, I want to do this. he added and clutched her hand as an aid. He finally got to his feet, slightly wobbling, but he was up. He stepped forward and tried to remember the features of the girl. Blonde, blue eyed, tall....bitch. he said, emotionless.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Becca couldn't help but unconciously compare each of these factors to herself. Everything opposite to me? She asked, faintly irritated at this. Besides the bitch comment...She laughed quietly as she thought this, putting her strength into keeping Kris up, not wanting him to fall over again. At the taste of blood in her mouth, she'd realised the anger building up had caused her to bite into her cheek completely. ...that hasn't hapened in a while She mused, simply smiling at Kris.Maybe wait until you can walk straight eh?
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:16 pm

I suppose opposite. he chuckled. Still, I need to find her. he said more monotone than expected. And I can walk! he whined, leaning off her, stumbling towards his way back to the campus. Sort of walk, but it will do! he sulked.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Becca's head drooped as her hand was placed on his back, her petit form walking besides him. Just make sure you fall backwards so I can shove you back up She warned, glancing up ahead, her pale features and eyes seeming some what back to their normal glow. She smiled lightly. Just wait until I see this cow... The thoughts in her head weren't to inviting.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:24 pm

He giggled at her comment. Yeh I shall do. he continued to laugh and placed his hand in her's. He beamed his smile and slowly approaching the campus.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:29 pm

Becca shuddered at her thoughts, faintly sickened at how extreme they could get. She puffed out her cheeks but held onto Kris' hand tight, still cautious of him falling over again. She found herself smiling as she saw his oh to famliar grin set in place. You oaf She muttered shaking her head with a smile.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down