Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:18 am

I love the whole dancing in secret thing. I think my brother hates me for it as I make him join in too. And the other day there was this girl he liked over. Actually they are dating now but thats beside the point. And I really don't think you are that boring. If you say you are then we can be equally boring people. Nikki smiled staring slightly at Tom by leaning her head to the side slightly so her hair flopped around beside her face.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:46 am

Tom laughed at Nikki's words. Neither of us are boring. Tom rubbed the back of his neck for a moment, feeling really nervous. I was just wondering... He paused. Would you like to go out on a date sometime. He continued, his words coming out very quickly. He looked away from Nikki, feeling very embarassed.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:02 pm

You... you what? Nikki asked rather taken back. She looked at him pointing between him and her. Let me get this straight, you want to go on a date with me. Nikki said looking some what in shock. Nikki blinked and took a sip of her drink. I... I think... I think that seems like a good idea. Nikki replied turning a deep red and smiling slightly looking him in the eye.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:07 pm

As Tom listened to her stuttering he felt disheartened, he knew he should never have asked her. Wait, you..you think... its a good..good idea. He asked unsure. He couldn't believe it this pretty girl had just agreed to go on a date with him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Yes, she smiled. I really do think it would be a nice idea as you seem a really decent guy. She felt her grin get bigger. Just one thing, as my brother might want to murder you. Errr how old are you? She asked unsure but to her it didn't matter.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:27 pm

Tom sat shocked for a minute. Thats umm.. Thats great. He stuttered at her. Well I'm 20, is that ok. He asked her. I don't want him to hurt me. Tom said. Where can we go. He looked at her grinning, he just couldn't believe that Nikki had agreed to a date with him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:33 pm

That may cause issues but I think I wont tell my brother for a little while as if I'm happy he wont hurt you at all. Nikki smiled. I don't know, you would think I would know where to go after growing up in Bolton but I really don't mind. Surprise me. She smirked.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Tom felt worried for a little. Ok that's worried me a little, but hey, you know what's best. He laughed at his own little statement. Ok, I think I know where to go. When are you free. He asked her, excited about going on a date.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Don't worry, I do know how to handle my brother... it's just... I'm only 16. Nikki muttered looking downwards before looking back up. I'm free all the time, like I say I'm a boring person. So Yeah anytime really. Nikki smiled hoping that she was so young didn't bother Tom.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Well I have to say that you don't act like any other 16 year old girls I've met, you're much more mature. Tom smiled, edging around to sit closer to her. How about tomorrow at 7.30. He asked her. Hoping she'd enjoy going out to his surprise location;.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Trust me, you have not seen me absolutley hyper as anything and bouncing off the walls then you would be like oh god what have I done. She's crazy. Nikki muttered before going cross eyed and poking her tongue out. And of course tomorrow is fine.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Well I may have to get you excited to see that side of you. He smiled at her. He poked his tongue out at her as she did him. It's a date. He giggled at her, he was very much looking forward to tomorrow now.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Ha. Nikki grinned. Trust me you wont be able to calm me down and well tomorrow is deffinatley a date then. Nikki grinned reaching for her notebook.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:04 pm

As Tom sipped the rest of his coffee he looked at Nikki. Fancy just going for a walk. He asked her, he just wanted to be near her for a while before they parted again.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Nikki smiled as she finished her drink. Sure, a walk sounds nice Nikki placed her notebook in her small bag and closed it looking up at Tom again her smile grew.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Tom felt pleased as she agreed to a walk. He held his hand out to help her up. You may have to talk me for a walk though. He smiled at her. I don't really know my way around here. He blushed a little.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Ok then. Nikki smiled. First stop the park then? Nikki asked taking Tom's hand as she stood up.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Tom smiled. Yeah lets go. He let her take the lead out of the tea rooms.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Tom walked up to the tea rooms, he stopped outside them. Is here ok for you. He turned to look at her for a seconds

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Nikki nodded before wrapping her arm around Tom's waist grinning cos she knew this was the place they first met.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:12 pm

Tom smiled as he opened the door for Nikki to walk in first. What do you want to eat then. He asked her looking at the food on the menu.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Cake. Nikki muttered her eyes lighting up as she looked at the different types of cake. Chocolate brownie, chocolate fudge cake, victoria sponges and banana cake was just some of the cakes Nikki could see.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm

Tom chuckled at her. Cake, which one would you like then. He looked at the selection of cakes they had on offer. I think I'm going to have a toastie, ham anc cheese sounds good.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:26 pm

That one. Nikki muttered pointing at the Chocolate fudge cake. I would hsve toastie but it would make me icky again... but then cake aint much better. Nikki giggled.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Tom smiled at her. You can have whatever you want, I don't mind. He winked at her. I'll be there when you need when in the toilet. He said knowing that sooner or later the sickness would come back again.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next