Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:13 pm

yehh ok. Elizabeth smiled holding her phone up, reading the caller ID and discarding the call immediately. Elizabeth then stood collecting her bag and book and quickly wiping the table before falling out of the door as she followed Nikki to her 'flat thingy in the school' as she described it.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread

Post by Duckie Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:11 pm

Nikki sighed returning to the Tea rooms, she ordered a hot chocolate and went and sat in the corner away from everyone else.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:38 pm

Nikki drank her drink staring out the window absent mindedly wondering why everyone's life was so much better than hers.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:08 am

Carly strolled in, trying to keep a smile on her face, not wanting anyone to know she was upset in anyway. She ordered herself a tea and went to sit down. She choose a seat right at the back of the tea rooms, away from everyone and prying eyes in the window and sighed to herself. You're a fool. She whispered silently to herself. A stary tear left her eyes and she quickly wiped it away, watching everyone in the tea rooms.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:23 am

Carly looked around the Tea rooms, deciding that she should go home to be on here own rather than crying in a public place. She walked past a few tables to the door, she looked around at the people outside and rushed away.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:11 pm

Lizzie raced over to the tea room and spotting Nikki sitting inside she stopped outside and adjusted her wind swept hair. Pushing the door open she tripped a little over the step and fell through the door landing on the floor in a heap. Jumping up to cursed herself for being so clumsy and patted herself down out of embarrassment. Wandering over to Nikki she tapped her shoulder lightly.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:14 pm

Uhhh Nikki said turning round. Hi LizzleBizzle. Nikki muttered starring down at the empty cup.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:17 pm

Lizzie laughed lightly. Hi Nikki. she said with a warm smile. I was just going to get myself a drink ... would you like one? she asked noticing Nikki's empty cup.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:22 pm

Umm are you sure, if so make it a hot chocolate, I live on that stuff. Nikki replied.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:26 pm

okidoky. Lizzie giggled heading to the counter and purchasing to hot chocolates. Returning to the table she carefully placed them down. Taking a seat opposite Nikki she wrapped her hands around the hot mug and smiled.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:29 pm

Nikki looked at the cup. Carefully picking it up she took a sip. She smiled. She sighed and went back to starring out of the window.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:34 pm

you ok? Lizzie questioned after a few moments silence.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:39 pm

Nikki looked up. Headache. It's real bad. Nikki looked at the drink, raised the cup to her lips and took another gulp.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:42 pm

do you want paracetamol or something? ... i think I have some on my bag... she trailed off unsure what to do. Grasping the cup tighter she felt as though recently in all situations she didnt know what to do. She sighed.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:43 pm

I can't swallow tablets, I just can't I panic and that will be a bummer. Nikki sighed.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:46 pm

er... I could .. break it up? she suggested shrugging at her own idea. why the fuck dont i ever know what to do? she muttered under her breath thinking about her past.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:52 pm

It's alright I'm use to suffering. Nikki sat staring at the clock. Tick Tock echoed through her mind as she sat there unsure of what to do.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:00 pm

Lizzie looked up at her and smiled weakly. Forcing the tears and upsetting thoughts to the back of her mind she took a sip of her hot chocolate.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:03 pm

Nikki finished her hot chocolate and stood up. Ummm, I think I'm going to go.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:14 pm

yehh ok... do you want me to come with you? she asked worried knowing Nikki wasn't too well.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:16 pm

If you want. Nikki muttered looking around with her vision blurry around the edges.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:19 pm

Lizzie stood from her seat and began to head out of the tea room.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:02 am

Whitney looked around the tea room searching for a table to sit at. Spotting one she headed over to it and sat down, she ordered herself a tea. Once she had her tea she opened her bag and took out her books, i am so sad she thought to herself as she began to study, as she began to regret moving to Winterburn High.

Set_Me_Off

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:16 pm

Nikki wandered in looking round the tea rooms for William. She sat down and waited before ordering anything.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:21 pm

William strolled confidently into the tea room, he smiled to himself as he spotted Nikki sat alone, he walked over to her and sat down, "Hello" he said as he looked her up and down.

Set_Me_Off

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next