Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread

Post by Duckie Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Yay, I still want that. Nikki stated pointing at the biggest slice of chocolate fudge cake. She grinned again as she hugged Tom.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Chansity Tea Rooms - Old Thread

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Tom picked up the piece of cake. And you may have it my darling. He placed an arm around her waist and continued walking. Hot chocolate to drink. He asked her, hoping he would be right.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Nikki nodded frantically and licked her lips at the sight of the cake before. Her eyes lighting up like when scrat see's his nut. Nikki grinned, Hot chocolate and chocolate fudge cake... heaven.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:55 pm

He smiled, glad that he knew what she wanted. Well you go and sit down and I'll bring it over for you ok. He nodded at her and ordered himself a toastie and a tea whilst ordering Nikki's hot chocolate. He walked over to where Nikki was sat and placed the tray in front of her. I hope you can stomach it without you know what happening. He smiled as he sat down next to her/

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Nikki smiled. I think I can. Nikki grinned. Picking up the hot chocolate and sipped at it. She grinned over at Tom.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Tom took his tea and waited for his toastie. I'm glad that you can eat something now. He smiled at her as he noticed the waitress coming over with a toastie.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Nikki grinned over at Tom and picked up a fork and stabbed it into the middle of the cake. She grinned as she removed it and took a small piece off the corner and ate it.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:12 pm

Tom chuckled as he watched her eat her cake. He took a bite from his toastie and shook his hand in front of his mouth as he felt the hotness hit his tongue.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Nikki smiled at him. She smirked as she began to rub her foot up and down the side of Tom's leg, she grinned as she ate another piece of the cake.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Tom smiled as she rubbed her foot on his leg, he felt his smile turn in to more of a smirk. Well I have to say this is rather a nice lunch. He winked at her before sipping his tea.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:21 pm

T'is. Niki muttered placing the fork down and taking a sip from the cup. She looked around the room wondering how many more times like this she would share with Tom before the baby to take care of.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Tom smirked at her. What do you say we go bowling or to the cinema after this. He suggesting, wanting to spoil Nikki for a while.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Nikki shook her head, as much as she loved doing them kind of things she didn't want to just incase she was going to spew everywhere.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Tom sighed. Just want to go back home. He asked her, looking around the tea rooms at all the people drinking and eating. See Danny, Lizzie and Harry.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:56 pm

I dont mind its just I don't want to go bowling or to the cinema incase I need to puke and well it will be awkward. Nikki muttered looking down twisting her fingers together as she felt Tom need an explanation. She sighed slightly as she looked down.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:49 am

He looked at her, lifting her head up. It's fine, we can go somewhere else, somewhere with an easy toilet. He smiled at her and placed an arm around her shoulders. I'm ready when you are. He kissed her quickly.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by WBH Admin Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Nikki nodded and finished her hot chocolate. She grinned as she looked up at Tom thinking about where they could go.

WBH Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://winterburnhigh.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Tom looked at her. Anywhere particular you want to go. He asked as he looked around the tea rooms.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by WBH Admin Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:27 pm

I'm not sure. Errmmm... What about the park? Nikki asked smiling. I don't really mind just wherever you go. Nikki grinned cheesily.

WBH Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:35 pm

Tom kissed her head. The park sounds awesome. He took her hand and stood up. I love the pakr you know.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by WBH Admin Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:50 pm

Is it like your favourite place out of the entire place you have been or something else. Nikki grinned cheekily as she stood up and moved round closer to Tom.

WBH Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Tom smirked. Yeah it is my favourite place out of the entire place. He furrowed his eyebrows as he got confused by his own sentence. Let's go then. He smiled as he walked out of the door towards the park.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6