Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO THE SLUSHY STAND AND BEYOND!!! - Old Thread

2 posters

Go down

TO THE SLUSHY STAND AND BEYOND!!! - Old Thread Empty TO THE SLUSHY STAND AND BEYOND!!! - Old Thread

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Kris sluggishly walked to Bolton town, looking around for her: The Bitch. He spotted the slushy stand and caused an innocent expression to form as he used his puppy dog eyes. Pretty please? he begged as he breathed in the scent of cherry. He flickered his eye lashes at her and smiled, hoping she would give in and allow him to get the drink he desired.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

TO THE SLUSHY STAND AND BEYOND!!! - Old Thread Empty Re: TO THE SLUSHY STAND AND BEYOND!!! - Old Thread

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Becca's eyes's landed on Kris, them sharp as she rolled her eyes, shaking her head instantly. I'm not taking any risks She muttered quietly, inhaling lightly as she glanced around, not truly enjoying some of the scents which now crossed her path. Everything was so strong. She sighed and stepped forward, looking ahead. Just tell me if you see her She said quietly.
StephJo
StephJo

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.myspace.com/simplestephwoot

Back to top Go down

TO THE SLUSHY STAND AND BEYOND!!! - Old Thread Empty Re: TO THE SLUSHY STAND AND BEYOND!!! - Old Thread

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Awww. he sighed. At least I tried. he muttered under his breath. I will tell you. he informed her as his expression fell natural. hmmm...? he mumbled as he glanced around, inhaling the beautiful scent of the drink he now longed for. He set his mind back so that he was able to visualize the girl's appearance in full detail. Blonde, skinny and tall. he whispered, still looking around the area.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Becca continued to glance around, feeling faintly self concious hearing such traits muttered. Utterly opposite... She frowned to herself over this and dusted a strand of her hair back, the dark curls suddenly seeming irritating to her. Distracted by this, Becca started to swat at her hair, leaning near a wall as she looked up, puffing out her cheeks.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Kris stared at the slushy stand, trying to set his mind back to the girl. He found his feet directing him towards the stand and ended up sniffing at the cherries that would be used to make the drink he now wanted. He picked up a single cherry, getting glared at by the staff as he did so and sniffed it. I'm not as strange as you think. he informed them. I'm more strange. he said under his breath, so that no one could be able to hear it. I don't know, Becca. he turned to face her, nibbling at the cherry as he did so. I don't know what to do next. he said, finishing the cherry and shrugging. He turned back around and faced the stand. Oh rights... he blinked, handing money to a member of staff. Sorry, yehh....Don't worry, I am your number one customer. he beamed his innocent grin and flickered his eyelashes, acting completely innocent. I don't know. he repeated in a sort of mumble and headed back to Becca's side. I'm tired. he said automatically and yawned darn word!!, rubbing his eye like a small child.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Becca hadn't once stopped swatting at her hair, her cheeks seemingly showing a hint of colour, the anger being the cause. She looked to Kris, unaware of his minature attempt to steal a cherry and blinked, hands instantly darting to her side as she sent a heated glare in the staff's direction. Go get your god damned slushy She rolled her eyes lightly as she pushed him lightly in the direction of the stand. I can keep look out for your typical whore monkey She boasted, restraining her hands from swatting at her dark curls once more.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Kris yawned yet again and looked at Becca as she spoke. I don't want one anymore.... he informed her, mood completely changing as he did so. He shrugged her off and slowly moped his way to a bench situated by the slushy stand. I want to know where she is and who she is...like now! he said in a calm tone as he sat down on the bench. Missing the "wet paint" sign completely as he did this. The green paint sticking to his dark coloured jeans and standing out from the dull colour that he wore. MOO! he screeched as he noticed what he was now sat in. Darn it! he cursed and laid back on the bench, allowing the paint to spread. The paint got on his face, in his hair, on his hands and clothing and he basically looked as though he had been dunked in the paint himself. I give up... he whispered and closed his eyes, inhaling deeply as he felt tiredness rush over him.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:43 pm

A startled expression formed upon Becca's face as she stared in disbeleif at the dead looking Kris. She felt her brow twitching as she shook her head, one hand latched onto a certain curl which had escaped her angered swats. The whole no slushy situation had struck her firmly (along with the fact that Kris was rolling around in green paint). Did someone drug you again? She questioned seriously, although doubting this instantly. He hadn't had a slushy to be drugged. She sighed and continued to lean against the wall, wanting to remain some what sane. As she gazed at Kris, she failed to lower her brow, irritation soon showing. Yet not another sound escaped as she sighed.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Nope. he whispered, eyes closed still as he rolled over. This allowed the paint to spread even further across his body as he did this. He grumbled and cleared his mind. I want to go home. he said, holding his head and sniffling. The sudden urge to be violently sick made him jump up and put his head between his knees. He began to sweat immensely, the heat radiating from his skin as he hold his head yet again and glared down at the floor in shock of why he felt this way.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:19 pm

What? Becca walked over slowly towards him, crouching down slowly near the bench as she forced her head under his legs lightly, managing to hold onto Kris' gaze faintly. She stared, gaze showing innocent concern as she sighed lightly, darting from under him within seconds, placing her hand against his forhead without a second thought. The instant heat in which reached her palm shocked her, but no emoion crossed her face after this as she placed herself on the ground in front of the bench - she wasn't in the mood sit upon the green substance and ruin one of the only pair of pants she happend to like. Relax and calm a little... She whispered quietly, never once removing her hand from his head. And I'll get you home? Inwardly Becca sighed.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Kris nodded weakly as he found his hand curving around hers as comfort. Okies. he croaked and stood up, head bowed as it focused on the ground. I love you. he said, as he leaned on her. Sorry...just a side effect. he mumbled and attempted to relax although he felt panicky after noticing his temperature.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Squeezing his hand in response, Becca found herself also nodding, adding a light roll of her eyes. Don't worry over it She instantly murmured, tone gently as she allowed him to lean against her, providing him with the support in balance as she kept her free hand against his forhead in hopes to cool him down. Maybe a slushy will help cool you down? She offered, raising a brow. I'm sure I'll manage to get one for free With that said, she winked lightly at him, smiling weakly in hopes to cheer him up.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:46 pm

He giggled lightly. ew...slushy. he said after thinking of the pains that had now appeared in his stomach. I just want to get home. he added. Maybe I should get some rest...had a mental couple of days. They must be draining me. he mumbled and smiled weakly. He tried to appear to Becca as though he was perfectly fine, he was hoping she was buying his act.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Becca shook her head lightly, allwoing her smile to purposly grow as she helped him along at a slow pace, never once loosing the strength behind her hold on him. Yeah...draining you She culdn't help but feel faintly amused by his toughened act, but continued to smile as she lead him along. Maybe whenyou fall asleep i'll sneak out and get my own slushy She added, hand remaining on his forhead gently.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:58 pm

ew slushy! he grumbled and held onto his tummy as it churned. No more slushy talk....please? he said, tone beginning to sound weaker and weaker each second. I just want some sleep... he added, desperate to be at home and snuggled into his duvet. So that he was able to be laid flat on his back, arms spread out as wide as they could with his eyes closed shut and he drifted away. Like it was essential that he had to do this. He squeezed Becca's hand tightly, reassuring himself that she wasn't just a figure of his imagination, he chuckled silently as he realised she was well and truly real and perfect.

[ew ew ew...cheese on a stick...cheese on a stick.]
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:10 pm

I'll stop the slushy talk if you promise not to throw up! Becca exclaimed noticing his paling features, truly terrified of what could happen. Twitching in irrittion, she made sure her footwork was careful as she continued to hold onto him, feeling his hand tighten at a shockening strength around hers. Ignoring this, she continued to walk, not once letting go. If you want... She suddenly grinned wide. I can...run us both home? Her grin was wide...and sinister. Oh the joy!
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:14 pm

No! My poor tummy...vampires run super fast...blink and you miss it and all that! he said, gulping at the thought as it made him feel more sick. Maybe...walking is better... he added in a near whisper and pointed at his feet. They are staying on the floor at all times! he informed her and clung his free hand around her shoulder, tugging at her t-shirt, as he tried to pick up his pace...it was useless.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:23 pm

A small pout soon formed as Becca huffed out loud. Your no fun! She exclaimed as she swatted at his hand, twitching at the sensation in which was caused at the tugging. Idiotic hyperactive meh She grumbled, head hitting his shoulder as she began to drag him along, her pace quickening lightly as she looked up at the sky seemingly distracted.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:30 pm

I'm a cool meh though... he muttered and moved at a faster pace. He continued to tug at her t-shirt, to distract himself from the pain in which was now shooting around his body. The impulses that caused him to want to vomit, he stopped himself and followed Becca's view...it lead him to watching the clouds pass by. Fluffy. he whispered and smiled weakly, resting his head on hers.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Just go to sleep Becca murmured quietly as she smiled a little, swatting once more at this hand. Trust me! You wont have enough time to wake up if I run She promised eagerly, trying to adjust her gaze so she was looking up at Kris. This of course failed, only causing her to accidently have her hair cast across her gaze. The tickle from it caused her to let out a loud sneeze, eyes snapping wide from the shock of it, body stiffening. EH?! She blinked once more.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:41 pm

WHOAH! he said, all attention on Becca as she sneezed loudly, feeling as though he was involved in a small earthquake. I'm awake. he said, startled by her previous expression. ...Maybe I should go to sleep...since your sneeze scared the hell out of me. he added, closing his eyes and resting his weight on her. Sorry... he whispered as he drifted off, completely exhausted.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:51 pm

Becca didn't think twice as she took advantage of this moment, instantly placing all of Kris' weight on her shoulders as she sprant off, giggling happily as she did so. To sprint helped her to feel free...
Well, at the moment anyway.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down