Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Waffle House - Old Thread

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Waffle House - Old Thread Empty The Waffle House - Old Thread

Post by Set_Me_Off Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:59 pm

The Waffle House aims to bring you top notch waffles fresh from the kitchen. We also offer top quality service.
You can prebook tables, maximum of 6 to a table.

Wayne Kerr - Manager

Waffle House Menu

Savoury Waffles:
Garlic Mushrooms & Cheese Sauce (V) - $7
Fresh Tuna Salad - $9
Oriental Vegetable Cashew Stir Fry - $8
Bolognaise - $8
Foccaccia Waffle (V) - $7

Sweet Waffles:
Fresh Banana Waffle - $5
Chocolate Mousse Waffle - $5
Plain Waffle (with maple syrup) - $4
The Banoffee Waffle - $5

CocaCola/Fanta/Sprite/Tango - $2
Hot Chocolate/Cappuccino/Espesso/Tea - $2.50
Fresh Juices - $2

Set_Me_Off

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

The Waffle House - Old Thread Empty Re: The Waffle House - Old Thread

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:16 pm

Becca wandered past the Waffle house, her highly enhanced sense of smell immediatly tracking the scent of waffles. She rose a brow in interest, having never tasted one. She smiled faintly, gently pushing the door open wandering inside in interest. "Hmm" She mumured quietly, wandering over to the counter.
StephJo
StephJo

Number of posts : 358

http://www.myspace.com/simplestephwoot

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:29 pm

Kris sat there, on the counter seat, alone. He was engrossed in his book, until he sensed her, the girl he had seen somewhere before, somehow. His heartbeat increased as did his breathing rate. He stared at her, her scent and view were pleasant and absolutely unable to resist to see and smell. He breathed in, surprised by the way in which he was now acting...what was he feeling? He couldn't actually draw himself to stop staring in her direction. He felt different. He felt drawn to her, in some way he had never felt to anyone. He certainly was not the type to get involved with anyone, he never even used to talk to his parents, before that tragic night. He stood up, unable to stop looking at her, he had to distract his mind. He glanced at his watch, 2:06pm. Christ, where had the time gone? he asked himself, now staring at the menu to distract his mind...
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:32 pm

Becca slowly took chocolate covered waffle from the plate, holding it in her fingers in complete interest as she wandered to a lone table, sniffling it happily, mouth watering. She licked it, testing it and blinked in immediate joy. She shook her head completely zoned out from everything, her mind centered around this new found joy in her very boring life style. She placed it down and sat, her nose catching a new scent...She frowned at this, nose scrunching faintly as she glanced around confused, eyes grasping the young man at the counter. She rose a brow but found the scent of the chocoalte to alluring to distract her, so she turned to it, and began to pull it apart into smaller bits, trying to keep the mess as small as she possibly could.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:39 pm

He placed the menu down. Holy crow! I need to watch her! he felt himself say. He turned to her direction and took a deep breath. He looked at his watch yet again. Thinking that he should leave and not see her again, he closed his eyes, trying to remember how he knew her. Think Kris, think! he demanded himself. And then something clicked, the light switch of his thoughts. He had answered his mystery. The dream. That cold night when he had moved to Bolton, she was in his dream. That exact girl that was know playing with her waffle. Her face flashed through his thoughts. Kate? he tried to remember as much of the fuzzy dream. He felt himself standing up and without a thought, by her table and standing over her. His eyes still closed shut...
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:46 pm

Becca had part of a waffle hanging over her mouth, eyes now on the young man who was standing over her. She rose a brow, placing it in her mouth overwhelmed with the flavour of it. ...waffles ARE good! She mused to herself, still watching the young man who had remained standing over her. She chewed slowly, for once thanking her enhanced senses for it's unbeliveable taste. As she swallowed, she found herself prodding the guy infront of her. "Can I help you?" She questioned, tone melodic.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Kris quickly zoned back into the room once prodded. Er...If you are Kate, then you need to leave Bolton! You are in serious danger! he rushed, not thinking of what he was saying. He felt as though he had no control over his speech.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:55 pm

Becca meerly smiled in response, picking up another chunk of the waffle watching the chocolate on it in happily, refusing to be freaked out by this stranger's behaviour. "...I'm not called Kate" She said proudly, taking that bite of the waffle, chuckling to herself, inwardly cringing. ...but...my middle names is...and...nick..name?
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:01 pm

He sighed in relief. I am glad you aren't. for some reason, he lied. He knew she was definitely called "Kate" in this dream. He can remember it...well, just about. It had to be her! Kate. The girl with the birth mark on her left elbow! he said, shaking his head. Have you got a birth mark? he asked.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:06 pm

Becca dropped her next bit of waffle, causing her to curse gently as she shook her head in utter disbelief. "...Irm...yeah?" She visably twitched now faintly paranoid by his behaviour, her figure retreating into the chair more as she looked up at him, prepeared to throw some waffle at him. ....ok...to resort to torturing his poor mind is to nasty...but if he continues like this. Who the hell are you may I ask?
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:09 pm

He ignored her question. Where? Where is the birth mark? he rushed, slightly afraid. He couldn't really say who he was at that moment, his mind was too occupied in mid-thought of remembrance and fear if it was true.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:13 pm

A chunk of the waffle collided with the young man's face in defense as she kneeled up on the chair, hands on her hips. I'm resorting to it! She stuck her elbow in his face and waggled it after removing her cardigan. "Ta...da" She chimed forcing his gaze to lock with her's, her ability kicking in. Slowly she forced his world to become dark...nothing. I'd stay calm if I where you...now tell me who you are she questioned quietly.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:25 pm

He felt somewhat different whilst staring at that birth mark that he dreaded to be on her. Kris! he answered after hearing her question. He stared into her eyes. Her eyes were slightly hypnotising him to drowned in her thoughts. He could sense her pain, it made him feel sick and distant from his own mind. He was becoming too emotional in the slightest. Wanting to soothe her pain, but he knew that he would cause more pain if he did. He felt like he was floating and dizzy. Collapsing to the ground; eyes flickering shut and his mind trapped in hers, he was now beginning the process of that dream world again. He was looking down at his own body. Watching the reactions of others. Now thats a new one on me! he shouted and it echoed, but only she could hear him...
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Becca meerly smiled as she crouched down to his body, sitting it up on the chair with some ease, making it as though she was helping him to seeing gazes. Do you prefer other things to Blackness? I can give you underwater if you want? She inwardly grinned at her new toy, her hands patting his body's face as she tried to once again look as if she was helping him. Slowly she forced the illusioin to change, one of an underwater area, the fish easily touched and veiwed. Now care to explain to me what is happening? I don't personally like people to appear besides me and attack me with questions Her thoughts remained gentle, quiet.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:35 pm

He suddenly felt scared, no let's rephrase that, mortified and petrified. He felt trapped and as though he was drowning. Stop it! he shouted. I don't know who you, and I don't know why I am drawn to you! he added. It was a dream! he screeched as he watched a fish swim elegantly passed him.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:37 pm

Becca tilted her head as she ended the illusion, allowing him to return to his body. She watched as his eyes snapped wide, her body crouched infront of him, hands continuously patting his cheeks. Looks like me and you have some talking to do? She whispered with a small smile, giving his cheeks on last smack before standing, dusting down her jeans gently, turning to throw a grin at people watching.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:45 pm

He gasped for air and entered back into the room. Breathing in excess amounts of air as his eyes flew open; he looked around him. He stared up at her with fright. He slowly picked himself up off the floor and looked around. I'm ok, er...condition were you need sugar. he couldn't come up with a convincing explanation as to why he had collapsed, well not to mortals anyway. He glared at the girl he was drawn to. I am going to go and get some sugar! he added and then was passed a plate of waffles with too much sugar scattered over it. Christ! No escape! he kept his eyes on the "Kate" girl and thanked the waitress who had kindly handed him the plate. He was sat down by a over helpful middle aged man who stared at him as he gulped down the waffles. The sweetness nearly choked him. Good job I ain't diabetic! he mused himself, still glaring at the girl who was standing over him. Constant eyes on him...
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:52 pm

Becca's nose scrunched at the sudden smell of the sweetness, an familiar urge churning in her stomach. She tilted her head and smiled sweetly at him, forcing herself into a seat never allowing her gaze to leave him. There is no need to be glaring at me...I did help you She chimed smiling more, rubbing her arm sheepish. She didn't like the glares in which he constantly sent her...
To distract herself she turned to the young waitress smiling weakly. Irm...tea please... Her stomach twirled eagerly at the mention of a liquid. As much sugar as possible She whispered her grin ever growing, eyes narrowed in shame. Damn her stomach.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:57 pm

I want to know what you are! he leaned towards her and whispered as the eyes began to stop boring in his back. And I want to know your name! he demanded. Pushing the plate to the centre of the table, trying to stand up by scraping the chair backwards, but felt her foot instantly pull the chair back in. Holy crow! he gulped. And the glaring thing, why can't I? I have just been trap in there! he pointed at her head...
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:03 pm

She smiled, allowing the edge of her finger to poke his. Her touch was cold, her eyes remaining warm as she watched him. She remained silent until she was given her tea...well, more like gloop. She nodded in thanks to the waitress and stuck her finger into the gloop, the combination of sugar and tea amazing. She leaned in close to him, sticking her finger in her mouth. mm...Becca, I've already told you She answered, sticking her finger back into the gloop. And I stuck you in...there, because you where scaring me She answered honestly, ignoring his other question as she placed her finger back in her mouth, happy with the gloopy excuse for tea.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:12 pm

He frowned. One, well sorry "Becca" he said sarcastically. I was too busy trying to deal with something, and then I was vacuumed into "there". he whispered and used quotey fingers to emphasise. Two, scare you? My word. he said surprised. And lastly, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU? he said in a loud whisper, now in her face, not in a angry way, but more to make the mood intense.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:17 pm

Becca's eyes widened as she rose a brow amused. Her grin was lopsided as she placed the new set of gloop into his mouth in hopes of shutting him up, her grin growing more. She leaned towards his ear, voice gentle. I've answered your questions...now why don't you answer some for me She smiled more, pulling her finger from his mouth, sticking it back in the gloop. This was indeed interesting!
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:24 pm

Kris was shocked by the random finger that entered passed his lips. The taste was disgusting, but he let that slide as her icy cold finger excited his mouth. He listened to her words, which sent a shiver down his spine. He gulped. I have no answers for you "Becca"! he said, calmly. He quickly pushed the chair back and stood up. Er...I would say it was lovely to meet you, but it certainly was not! he admitted and dusted himself down, ready to walk away.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:28 pm

Becca's hand slowly reached out, latching onto his arm firmly, her touch looking gentle to others. I'm what you would say...bloodthirsty She said quietly, forcing him back to his seat with ease. Now will you stay and let us figure out this thing? She questioned frowning as she got some more sugar, dumping it into the gloopy contents of the cup. I hate to force people you see...
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Kris' eyes widened as he was sat down. Bloodthirsty? he gulped and stared into her eyes. They were a somewhat golden colour that amazed him. That colour you saw when you stared at the sun for too long and then entered into the dark afterwards. The goldness of her eyes confused him. It was beautiful, as the rest of "Becca" was too. The delicacy in her force but the way she spoke to him, frightened him. What would you do or say if I said that I was not staying? he asked, trying to sound brave, but his voice cracking as the word "Bloodthirsty" swam around his thoughts. Hate? How could she feel hate? he asked himself.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next