Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butterfly Kisses Nightclub - Old Thread

2 posters

Go down

Butterfly Kisses Nightclub - Old Thread Empty Butterfly Kisses Nightclub - Old Thread

Post by Set_Me_Off Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:52 am

Welcome to Butterfly Kisses Nightclub.

- ID will be required if you look underage.
- Entry costs £5 Sunday to Thursday and £10 Friday to Saturday.
- All types of drinks and cocktails are available.

Last edited by Set_Me_Off on Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Set_Me_Off

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Butterfly Kisses Nightclub - Old Thread Empty Re: Butterfly Kisses Nightclub - Old Thread

Post by Set_Me_Off Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:53 am

William strolled into the nightclub confidently. He headed to the bar and ordered a beer and took a walk round the nightclub looking out for a pretty girl to spend time with.

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Butterfly Kisses Nightclub - Old Thread Empty Re: Butterfly Kisses Nightclub - Old Thread

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:55 am

Carly strolled in and walked straight up to the bar, she sipped her drink and looked around the club, hoping to see a nice bloke. She smiled as she looked over at a few.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:59 am

William smiled to himself as he spoted the pretty blonde girl, he walked over to her. "Hiya, I am William" he smiled as he held her hand and placed a small kiss on it before asking, "So do you have a name then?"

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:04 pm

Carly blushed a little. 'I'm Carly.' She smiled at him. Sipping her drink again to keep herself calm. 'But most people call me Car.'

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:06 pm

"Pretty name" he smiled at her, "Another drink?" he asked as he finished off his own drink, thinking to himself about how pretty she was.

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:08 pm

'Yeah ok.' Carly smiled at him, thinking how cute he looked when he smiled. 'Vodka and coke please.' Carly shuffled nervously on her feet a little.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:12 pm

William ordered a vodka and coke for Carly and another beer for him. "So, what do you do?" he asked nervously, knowing that he was underage and that she'd probably not want anything to do with him if she ever found out.

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:16 pm

'Just studying at the minute. Got a part time job in HMV aswell.' Carly smiled, thinking she shouldn't really be drinking as she was only 17. 'How about you.' Carly smiled at him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:18 pm

"studying too at Winterburn" he replied, wondering if Carly was underage too.

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:20 pm

'Yeah me too. What are you studying.' She asked, she looked around at the tables. 'Want to go and sit down.' She looked at him, hoping he would agree.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:22 pm

"I try not to study anything" he laughed as took her hand and headed over to a table sitting down, "what about you" he asked.

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:25 pm

'Adapting to your abilities.' Carly blushed. 'I only found out a year ago about my powers, so I'm struggling a little really.' Carly smiled as they sat down, she sipped her drink. 'What brought you to Winterburn then.'

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:29 pm

"Just ended up here" he lied hoping she wouldnt find out his true identity. "What about you?"

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:04 pm

'I begged my mum and dad to send me to a special school, this is the one they choose.' Carly replied, she noticed William looked a bit uneasy however. 'Everything ok.' She asked looking at him weirdly for a moment.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:41 pm

"Yeah everything is good" he lied as she took another drink of his beer, "Would you like to dance?" he asked

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:20 am

Carly smiled. 'A dance would be nice.' She stood up, taking his hand and pulling him towards the dancefloor.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:17 pm

William smiled as he dances close to Carly, "you look fit" he winked as they dances along with the music.

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:23 pm

Why thank you. Carly blushed. This song is the best. She pulled William close, dancing with the music.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:25 pm

William winked at Carly, "Maybe we should go somewhere a little more private" he whispered as he held her close.

Last edited by Set_Me_Off on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:26 pm

That sounds good. Carly giggled pulling William with her. Where are we going. Carly winked

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:28 pm

Umm...what about your student apartment he winked, not really wanting to go to his.

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:32 pm

Yeah let's go. She smiled at him, pulling him out of the club towards her apartment.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down