Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Danny grinned, You do, you do, you do still eat it. Danny half shouted. He looked at Lizzie and sighed. Lizzie you silly billy. Course you will learn stuff if there is an ickle baby. Danny smirked. Well if puffa never left then kiss me. Danny whispered to her.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:05 pm

I don't want to sleep unless you are sleeping. He sighed at her, looking at her thinking how lucky her was to have her with him.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:13 pm

I don't I don't I don't. she shouted back before beginning to laugh at Danny. okay maybe i do now and then. she said sarcastically as she winked at him. Lizzie shook her head continuing to giggle at Danny. nope. she simply answered with a smirk. Attempting to contain her laughter she bowed her head to hide her face from his mesmerising dark eyes. Looking up at him again she caught a glimpse of that hidden sparkle that always seemed to catch her attention; that beautiful sparkle that helped express the colour of his crystal blue eyes. Unable to resist the urge to kiss him she leaned forward and brushed her lips against his before leaning back in her seat again.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:19 pm

No, Tom you will sleep now or I will find someone who can put a spell on you to make you sleep. Nikki whispered pecking his lips before standing up.
------------------------
Danny chuckled at Lizzie. He felt her lips against his, as she sat back he pulled her forwards and snogged Lizzie.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Alright then, I suppose if I have to. He sighed before resting his head on the pillow, before slowly falling to sleep.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Nikki smiled as she watched Tom fall asleep before heading into the livingroom. She stopped and cleared her throat after seeing Danny and Lizzie in a rather intimate poisiton.
What have I told you, no making out on the sofa. Nikki said placing her hands on her hips.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Lizzie pulled away from the kiss and glanced over at Nikki. Winking at her she poked her tongue out at her. you know i can't resist your brother. she giggled resting back into the sofa again. so Miss, feeling any better? she questioned concerned about Nikki's health.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Nikki shook her head at Lizzie. I feel slightly better, she muttered walking over and collapsing onto the chair. So Nik, what do you think's wrong. Danny asked trying to keep his cool. Nikki sighed and rolled her eyes at him.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:40 pm

so its true then? Lizzie asked examining Nikki's face for any clues. You're pregnant? she asked intrigued to find out if her assumption was in fact true.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Maybe I am, Maybe I am not. Nikki replied folding her arms and curling up in the chair. She looked between Lizzie and Danny and Danny just had a blank facial expression.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:47 pm

come on Niknak tell us.... look at your poor brother he wants to know. Lizzie said raising an eyebrow as she glanced over at Danny. your leaving us in suspense ... she said eager to discover if Nikki was pregnant.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Nikki shook her head, I don't know. Nikki stated. Danny shook his head. You do know. Now tell. Nikki gave Danny evils but replied no more.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:58 pm

yep, do tell Niknak. Lizzie grinned nodding in agreement with Danny.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Nikki shook her head, I don't know. Nikki stated again feeling herself on the verge of tears. She didnt wanted to be interogated. Nik? Danny whined.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:08 pm

you must know though ... coz won't you have had one of those premonitions to tell you? Lizzie questioned looking at Nikki intently desperate to hear if she had great news or not. but if you don't want to tell us ... you don't have to. she added realising that she must be upsetting Nikki as she did appear to be forcing Nikki to tell her. Noticing tears beginning to shadow Nikki's eyes she smiled at her hoping to cheer her up a little.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:10 pm

I did, but Tom wasn't in it. Nikki muttered feeling one tear fall down her face. Danny stared at her. You mean as in long term not being with you or more like popped out for grapes or something, Danny asked beginning to wonder if Tom had been lying to him earlier.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:12 pm

oh. Lizzie replied. Who was in it? ... other than you obviously.. Lizzie asked wondering whether Nikki was alone in her premonition.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Danny was the only one there when I went or should I say go into labour. Nikki felt a tear drop down her cheek. I'm worried about Tom... we had a run in with someone earlier... Nikki muttered trying to forget about things. Nikki... Danny asked unsure whether to help or what to do.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:22 pm

who did you have a run in with? Lizzie asked concerned.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:30 pm

William. Nikki muttered. Danny looked at her confused. Who? He asked his facial expression getting more and more confused. He looked over at Lizzie for help.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:34 pm

crap. she exclaimed knowing that William was quite a strange individual who obviously was determined to form a relationship with Nikki. Not that weirdo.....What happened? what did her say? Lizzie asked her tone expressing the worry she was feeling.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:39 pm

He dragged Tom off of me and threatened him, Tom shoved him, there was a bit of shouting and then William told us You both better watch your backs Nikki replied feeling a shiver run down her spine as she felt tears begin to flow down her face. Danny stood up and went over and wrapped his arms around Nikki. He wont hurt you or Tom or the baby for that as you are pregnant. If he touches or hurts either of you I will blow his arse off the face of this planet. He whispered to Nikki looking up at Lizzie for more help unsure if he was doing the right thing.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Lizzie smiled at Danny glad that he was willing to protect Nikki, the baby and Tom. Even though he was intending to use violence she was pleased he had included Tom in his little speech. Rising from her seat she shuffled over to the siblings and sat alongside Nikki immediately embracing her in a hug.
I'm with Dandan ...if he hurts you ... we'll hurt him. We possibly won't blow him off the face of the planet. she giggled lightly trying to lighten the mood. but we may maul him.... and I'm sure Tom will protect you too. Don't worry. she smiled giving her a big squeeze to reassure her.

Last edited by tweedledee on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:52 pm

William will not hurt my baby if he so much as looks at him or her I will use my new power to throw him across the street or something. But it still doesn't explain why I didn't see Tom in my premonition. Nikki whispered tears falling down her cheeks hugging both Danny and Lizzie. Danny looked at Lizzie unsure what to do at all now.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:26 pm

did you see the whole scene of what was happening? because if you didn't you might have not viewed the part where Tom appears. He probably was just out somewhere getting something for you. Lizzie retorted unsure of how to respond but hoping that the information she gave Nikki would at least reassure her.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next