Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:24 am

Tom sighed. Which one, Danny or the pshyco. He asked, hoping she meant the pshyco.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:30 am

William, My brother isn't that much of a problem he hasn't murdered you. I think he would actually love to be an uncle. Just maybe not this soon but you know plans change. Nikki half grinned.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:32 am

Don't worry about him, he won't dare touch you, Danny would kill him, and so would I. He smiled at her. And I'm not leaving your side, she there's no chance he'll get me either. Tom thought however that he was wrong, maybe William would catch up with him one day.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:19 am

No Tom. You said yourself you cant use magic you said and I swear he has powers to so I don't want you getting hurt. Nikki muttered hoping Tom wouldn't be offended. She smiled and rocked from side to side slightly.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:24 am

Tom chuckled. Who said anything about powers, I'm on about a man-on-man fight Nikki, show him what I'm really made of. He flexed his muscles at her and chuckled at her. If he springs an attack Nikki, I'll have no choice.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:39 am

Tom, I don't think you would be very good in a fight but then you might suprise me, Nikki muttered turning round to face him she wraped her arms around his neck and ran one hand through his hair as she clung to him.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:48 am

That's what you think. He chuckled squeezing her close to him, taking in her smell as he did so. I would very much surprise you, I'm an awesome fighter, even better kick boxer though.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:53 am

You're lying. Nikki giggled pretty sure Tom was joking. I would say show me but I don't wish to hae you hurt the baby. Nikki sighed. Unless you wish to go beat up my brother.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:32 am

Nikki I am not lying, I promise you, I did kick boxing a few years ago. Tom looked directly at her in the mirror. And I am not going to beat your brother up, I'm not that stupid.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:45 am

Nikki turned round slightly and looked in the mirror and sighed. May as well kiss goodbye to my figure. Even though I have never realy had a decent one, Nikki muttered looking down at herself and thinking about what. Tom, this kid will affect you bein in the band wont it. Nikki whispered leaning her head head on his shoulder so her forehad pressed against his neck.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:48 am

Tom tutted at her. You have a fabulous figure. He brushed his hands up and down her body, smiling. This baby is much more important to me than the band Nikki. He rested his head on her's. I can be a silent member anyway.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:57 am

Tom my figure is poop, and I'm going to lose it so yeah. Nikki whispered before continuing. Come on, I thought you wanted to be in the band, the baby can be more important but you can have both things. Nikki smiled.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:59 am

Tom swatted her head. You can get your figure back you doughnut. He chuckled at her before conetmplating his response to her. I suppose I can, but if you ever feel that I am neglecting you, just the say word yeah. He smiled, kissing her head.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:05 am

Tom that is a lie. Women always moan how they never get their prepregnancy figure back. Nikki muttered swatting Tom back. I don't think you would ever neglect me. I just think it would be a case of whether Danny yells at you. Nikki giggled.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:08 am

Tom looked at her, shaking his head. Hey no swatting me. He huffed at her, casting his mind to Danny's reaction earlier. Best not think about the band then, he will do his nut if he thinks I want the band more than you. He sighed at Nikki, he did want Nikki more than the band, like she'd said he can do both.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:13 am

He only thinks im pregnant. He doesn't know that I am, I'm not going to tell him for a while. Nikki smirked walking back over to the bed and pulling open a draw revealing a big packet of revels. She floppedonto the bed and opened the packet and sat back relaxing.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:16 am

Tom walked over and sat next to her. But he'll kill me if he finds out I knew and went for the band anyway. He laid down on the bed, looking over at her. There's plenty of time for a band anyway.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 am

He wont kill you. I would have blasted him out the flat by then. Nikki giggled before realising something. Tom, where are we going to go. They ain't going to let me stay in the school now. Well I might be able to go to the lessons but the rest of the time.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:38 am

Tom smiled at her. We'll have to get a house then won't we. He smirked at her. A big house, with a basement for the band, and a big room for us, another big room for the baby and a smaller room for the baby's play room. He sat dreaming of his perfect house.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:42 am

Or... or I could just go home. Nikki muttered shivering knowing full well that she and Danny both had a rather large house at their disposal she just never really liked it being just her and Danny there it always felt empty.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:47 am

Well yeah, I suppose there is that. Tom thought for a minute. So you have a house that no-one lives in. He looked up at her, confused as to why they wouldn't live there themselves.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:55 am

Yeah. Me and Danny have our parents house, it's reasonalby big but I didn't like it being just me and Danny in the house as it felt so empty so we live in here rather than at home. I think it would be alright if it was us and the baby but then Danny... Nikki smiled weakly.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:04 am

Tom looked up at her. But then Danny what. He asked her, unsure of what she meant by that.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:06 am

Danny would have to live in the house cos it's technically his as he's the eldest even though he doesn't get control of the house till next month when it's his 18th. Nikki muttered before looking back at the revels before offering them to Tom.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:08 am

Well I wouldn't mind if he was there, but would he mind if I was there. He asked, thinking Danny would mind about him being in his house.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next