Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2 Empty Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

Post by Duckie Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:05 pm

What?! Pregnant?! Nikki muttered looking up at Tom. And yeah empty it. Nikki smiled a him still wanting to know what about the pregnancy thing.

----

Lizzie, What am I meant to do if he has knocked her up? Danny asked hugging Lizzie.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2 Empty Re: Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

Post by Carrot!!! Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Tom walked back in. Danny thinks the reason you're being sick is because you are pregnant. Tom sat back next to her. Me I'm not sure you are, I think it may be to do with the knock to your head earlier. He placed the cleaned out bowl in front of Nikki, smiling down at her. But I wouldn't care if you were or weren't pregnant and you know that, and now so does he. He gestured to outside the door.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:10 pm

all you can do is support her and help her through it and anyway she might not even be pregnant. I'm not an expert as you know... I just suggested it because she is vomiting for no reason and doesn't appear to have any other symptoms. so its possible that she might not be pregnant. She said squeezing him tightly in hope to cheer him up. but, how would you feel if she did have a baby? she asked.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:14 pm

It could be either... it could be the knock or I could be pregnant as because thinking about it I haven't had my period. Nikki muttered looking down before hugging Tom.
---------------
Danny looked at Lizzie, Ideally I wouldn't want her to have a kid but if she did cos I know she hates abortions and that I think she would make a good mum. And I would be the evil uncle. Danny grinned at Lizzie.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:18 pm

I understand that she might be a little young for a kid, but if you feel that she can cope then i suppose she will be fine. especially if you and tom are going to be there to help her and support her. and if she lets me I'll be there too. Lizzie smiled. awww Uncle dandan. thats so cute. she giggled. you'd be a very good uncle.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Tom smiled at her. I'd rather the second. He placed his arms tightly around her body, kissing her head again. Do you want anything. He asked, thinking she should really drink something.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Lizzie you haven't seen her with kids. Danny muttered. Haha, you will be more like the aunt then afterall you are dating me. Danny chuckled at Lizzie.
--------------
Nikki grinned at Tom. I think I would rather the second option to. Nikki muttered pating her belly. I don't want anything. Nikki replied grinning wrapping her arms around Tom.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:27 pm

Tom smiled at her. I think you should have some water babe, you're body will need something at least. He patted her belly. If you are, then you need something to go in. He smiled down at her, feeling very hopeful.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:30 pm

i know but im going on your views. if you think she can do it and you obviously know her the most then she can do it... Lizzie shook her head at him. Auntie Lizzie sounds weird.... she cringed. and as long as the kid doesn't puke on me or poo or pee on me then i'll be fine with it.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Ok if you put it like that then. Nikki grinned. I want to kiss you but that seems like a bad plan as I ahve just been throwing up. Nikki sighed.
----------------
You are Auntie Liz so you now need to do baking. Then you will be an aunt Danny chuckled at her.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:41 pm

oh no. she gasped over dramatically trying not to laugh as she did so. me baking? in a kitchen? with food? are you mad? she laughed. do i have to bake or can i do something else? because i may be a health hazard to the little child if i do.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Tom chuckled at her. Have some water and we can maybe, probably kiss then. He chuckled on his way out towards the kitchen and he was still chuckled when he returned with the water. He'd also bought a slice of toast. This is the easiest thing you'll keep down, please eat it babe. He asked her, placing down near her, but not infront of her.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Ok then ermm you can be the aunt who helps the uncle spoil the kid rotten. Danny nodded in all his wisdom.
---------------
Nikki groaned. She drank the water and nibled at the toast before placing it back down shaking her head, I can't eat it Nikki muttered
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Tom smiled at her. It's fine I'm not going to force you to eat it. He stroked her hair, before leaning in and kissing her lips softly. Thank you for trying babe. He lay next to her, stroking her hair still.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Thanks Nikki smiled and hugged Tom. EEEEEEEEEE. Nikki squealed. Sorry, I like kind of eeeeeeee, baby.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Tom chuckled at her. So you're very excited then. He questionned knowing the answer before she said it. But don't get to excited, I don't want you to get hyped up for it too be negative. He thought for a moment. You need a pregnancy test.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:14 pm

Ok. Nikki grinned holding Tom hands before she felt her head swirl.
'Danny. Danny. God damn it where are you? Baby is coming. Nikki yelled cutching her enlarged stomach. 'What?' Danny shouted running in.
Everything returned to normal. No Tom. I know I am. I just saw it but I will get a test just to keep you happy. Nikki smiled.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:18 pm

If you saw it babe, I believe you 100%, I swear. Tom kissed her lips again softly. So are you feeling any better now. He asked, realising she hadn't been sick for a while. I cannot believe it. It finally sunk in what Nikki had just said. Me a dad, with you, after all we talked about it, but I never imagined it this quick, but to hell with it. He hugged her tightly and didn't want to let her go.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:21 pm

I know. Nikki grinned then her smile vanished. What about your family? What will they think? Nikki asked now not to sure. Tom, I'm worried. I didn't see you. I saw me calling for Danny. He was the one who was there not you. Nikki muttered throwing her arms around him.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:56 am

Tom just smiled at her. My family will love it Nikki, my mum's always wanted to be a gran. He chuckled at her. And don't you remember what you said about yout day, you'll see me a few hours a day, but you have to see Danny and do work. He smiled, running his hand through her hair reasurringly.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:15 am

Nikki grinned. Yeah but you're still rather young and well I'm sixteen, so yeah. Nikki muttered. I don't want to see you only some of the time. I want you to be with me all the time. I'm not letting you go. I don't want to lose anyone else. Nikki whispered still hugging Tom.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:31 am

Tom kissed Nikki's lips. Then I'm not going anywhere ever. He pulled her closer to him, grinning about becoming a dad. My mum and sister will understand that this sort of thing happens and that we are both happy about having a baby. He beamed down at her.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:49 am

I love you. Nikki muttered before dragging herself up and off the bed. She looked over at the mirror and grinned. I have seen it, but I still dont believe it. Nikki muttered watching herself as she placed her hand on her stomach.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:56 am

I love you too baby. He smiled as she got up from the bed. Well I think you best believe it. He said, standing up and walking over to her, placing his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder, looking in the mirror at her.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:21 am

Nikki stood their grinning and wrapped her arms around Tom's. It's earlier than I expected but you know everythings perfect. Well cept for mr pain in the butt.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next