Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:53 pm

Nikki shook her head, No, but I don't know something didn't seem right. Nikki muttered. Danny rubbed his arm up and down Nikki's back trying to soothe her. Nik it's like Lizzie said, he probably was there you just didn't get a chance to see him. Danny replied hoping Lizzie was right.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Lizzie smiled weakly wishing and hoping desperately that Tom was going to be a part of his child's birth. Fearing the worse she worried for both Tom and Nikki, knowing that if anything happened to Tom Nikki would be truly devastated. why do you think he wasn't there? Lizzie asked looking down at Nikki.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:06 pm

I called for Danny and not him. Nikki stated looking down at the floor. She felt herself doing it without realising it, she placed her hand on her lower stomach and petted it gently staring blankly at the floor still. Danny sat there trying to think what was going through Nikki's mind wondering if there was any reason why Tom wouldn't be there. It's prbably nothing. Danny whispered to Nikki.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:13 pm

Danny's right its probably nothing. Lizzie replied wiping Nikki's tear stained face. Do you want to tell us why you think you called Danny instead of Tom? Lizzie questioned worried about what Nikki was thinking, desperate to see if she could comfort or help Nikki any further.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:17 pm

I don't know it was just even though I looked happy there was glint of sadness in my eyes, I don't know why. Nikki muttered leaning on Danny's shoulder. Nik, everything will be ok. I promise you. Danny whispered holding her tight.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Lizzie sighed and leaned back against the surface of the chair. Thoughts flying through her mind she felt herself slip into a world of her own, immediately becoming oblivious to what was happening around her.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Lizzie... Danny muttered to her nudgin her with his foot slightly as he hugged Nikki. Nikki felt a sigh leave her lips as she felt her stomach churn again. Oh god. She muttered running out of Dannys grip and slamming the bathroom door open. She just made it to the toilet as she felt herself throw up again. She groaned as she knew the vomiting would probably get worse before it stopped.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Lizzie remained trapped in her own world unaware that Nikki had raced to the toilet to be sick again. Blinking away the forming tears she returned to reality and glanced over at the empty space where Nikki once sat.
where is she? is she ok? she asked shuffling in her seat before standing up becoming really worried.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:01 pm

She's throwing up in the toilet. Danny informed Lizzie and pulled her back daown. What's up babe? Danny asked upon noticing the tears in Lizzie's eyes.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Tom stirred as he heard a door slam. He got up out of the bed and in to the living. He rubbed his eyes. Where's Nikki. He asked as he realised she wasn't in the room.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Nothing. she replied shaking her head, forcefully holding back the tears that pricked at her eyes. I'm fine. she said forcing a smile before wrapping her arms around his body and squeezing him tightly.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:10 pm

She's in the bathroom. Danny said to Tom before turning back to Lizzie. Lizzle, tell me I can see the tears so whats up? Danny asked again hoping Lizzie would tell him.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Tom looked up as Danny spoke to him and he rushed off towards the toilet. Nikki babe, it's alright I'm here. He began rubbing her back to try and help her feel better.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:20 pm

i ... i don't know. she informed shrugging a little. i think i'm worried about Nik.... she muttered. you should check on her. she nodded.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Nikki looked up from the toilet after being sick. What are you doing up? Nikki asked quickly turning back around and retched again.
---------
Nah. I will leave Tom to it. I don't want to get shouted at for invading in on them two. Danny whispered to Lizzie kissing her cheek.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Tom smiled at her. Some kind of sixth sense. He chuckled. Nah I heard the door slam, it awoke me, but I'd rather be in here while you're being sick than asleep. He rubbed her back a little more.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 pm

oh ok... so have you warmed to Tom being with Nikki then? Lizzie asked resting her head on Danny's shoulder.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:39 pm

Even if I threw up on you, you would much rather be here than a sleep. Nikki asked Tom still staring down the toilet as she could feel her stomach still churning.
----------
Danny looked at Lizzie. Yes. He would have to really love her to want to stay around her when she is throwing up. And he isn't a jerk and running considering he's knocked her up. I think they will be ok together they will stumble through stuff by the looks of it. Danny smiled at Lizzie.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Tom chuckled. Yes I would, because I love you. Tom knelt down so that she could see him without having to move her head away from the toilet. I'd rather be with you and you know that.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Lizzie giggled. Yay... she squealed happily. I'm glad you think they're ok together... Nik should be pleased to hear that... she smiled kissing his cheek. now all we have to do is sort out the weirdness between Nikki and Harry. Lizzie stated pondering what to do to fix their little situation.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Tom, thanks for everything like now being here. Nikki muttered standing up and flushing the chain. She went over to the sink and brushed her teeth then afterwards used mouthwash.
---------
Lizzie, you are like the agony aunt. Danny chuckled at his very small joke wondering whether Lizzie might kill him. He sighed. You think Nikki and Harry will sort it out?
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Tom smiled at her, walking over to her wrapping his arms around her, kissing her lips. I wouldn't not be here. I love you too much to be anywhere else. He held her close, not really wanting to let her go.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Lizzie giggled shaking her head as she did so. that was a very sad joke dandan. she laughed before looking at him again. I don't know. she shrugged. it will probably be awkward for a while, but you know.... hopefully they will. Mostly for all our sakes and, if it ever happens, for the bands sake too.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Thanks, Nikki giggled hugging Tom. Just think in 2 and a half months you wont be able to hug me this much and you will have a noticeable kid to annoy. Nikki chuckled.
---------------
Not sad. Cheesey, Danny grinned. Well I reckon the two of them will sort it out. It's just a case of how long it will take... ahhh Lizzie, Harry doesn't have anything against Nikki or teen pregnancy or shizz otherwise we could have problems. Danny muttered.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:20 pm

you and cheesy things. she giggled rolling her eyes at him. er.... she paused in thought furrowing her eyebrows together as she tried to decide if Harry was against teen pregnancy. i dont think he has anything against Nikki.... he seemed to really like her... but the pregnancy thing... im not to sure. she wriggled her nosed as she thought. nope no idea... i could somehow randomly ask him? she suggested however unsure of how she could slip it into the conversation.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next