Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Tom smiled. No I want to just hug you forever. He chuckled a little. I won't annoy it until it grows older. I'm not that mean you know. He kissed Nikki's lips softly again.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Wont he just read your mind though? Danny asked unsure, Or he might think I knocked you up and he will try to attack me? Danny muttered.
------------------
Tom you wont be able to hug me forever. This ones going to get in the way a bit. Nikki grinned patting her belly before standing on tip toes and pressed her lips against Tom's.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Tom huffed at her. No fair. He grinned as she kissed him. He rubbed her belly. Well little one, you best keep your mummy well while you're in there.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:40 pm

he will probably try and shut his power off while he's around us so he doesn't hear anything like he did with Nikki again... he can do that sometimes... but apparently it drains him.. so you never know. she shrugged. Looking at Danny she raised her eyebrow at him. attack you? Harry? she said in a questioning tone. he's scared of you... bless him. but i do think he would attempt to maul you. she laughed. imagine me pregnant. she muttered giggling softly.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Nikki giggled at Tom and grinned as she felt Tom rub her belly. Nikki smiled Stop being so darn cute and everything.
------------
That's good but how can you be sure if he shuts his mind off. Insult him and see if he replies? Danny asked before chuckling slightly.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Tom chuckled at her. It comes naturally to me, so you'll have to get us to it. He poked his tongue out at her. Are you ready to go back out there now.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Lizzie laughed at Danny's suggestion. usually he says he isnt listening and i believe him, but i shall try that next time to make sure. thats a really good idea. she giggled raising her hand up in order to give him a high five. high five? she giggled holding her hand out in front of him.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Nikki nodded, I would much rather miss out this bit with all the puking. Nikki muttered looking up at Tom and wrapped her arm around Tom's waist as they walkedtowards the livinroom door.
---------------------
Well for someone normally switched off then how come he found out all that stuff about Nikki. Danny replied before giving Lizzie a high five.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Tom smiled at her. Walking in to the living room to see Danny and Lizzie hi-5. Having fun out here are we. He asked, chuckling away to himself as he plopped down on the sofa, looking at Danny and Lizzie's faces.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:33 am

I don’t know. Lizzie shrugged giggling as he high fived her. he tends to forget around new people, coz some people he can’t read when he’s acquainted with them first. she whispered noticing Nikki and Tom in the corner of her eye as they entered the room. Shrugging again she turned to Tom and smiled. we’re having lots of fun. she laughed.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:50 am

Nikki sighed as she sat down next to Tom and flopped across so she was leaning against him. Danny looked across at Nikki and Tom. He noticed that maybe they will be better off together. He sat there. Well tell him in future to keep his mind out of ours or I will chace him away from the school and possibly out of the country to.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:52 am

Tom just smiled as Danny spoke. Talking about Harry I take it. He grinned, placing an arm around Nikki as she leaned on him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:58 am

Lizzie shook her head at Danny and rolled her eyes. I think he is probably intending to after the ickle incident... but i'll tell him. she smiled following his gaze and finding that he was watching the loving interaction between Nikki and Tom. i agree they are really good together. she mumbled agreeing with Danny's comment about the sweet couple from their previous conversation. On hearing what Tom had said she glanced over to him and raised an eyebrow. maybe
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:04 am

Nikki remained there silently thinking to herself. Danny looked away from both Nikki and Tom before turning back to Lizzie. Well... yeah... Danny muttered randomly scratching his head as if in deep thought.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:14 am

Tom rubbed his hand up and down Nikki's arm. You ok. He whispered, noticing how silent she was being.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:18 am

Lizzie peered around the room glancing at each person and noticing that both Danny and Nikki appeared to be lost in thought. Raising an eyebrow she shrugged contemplating whether to contact Harry and arrange a meeting so him and Nikki could resolve their little issue.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:27 am

Nikki sat there staring at the floor blankly unaware Tom had spoken to her. Danny sighed giving up on his train of thoughts. He looked over at Lizzie. Lizzle, what's on your mind? Danny asked before looking over at Nikki who seemed to have totally vacated the room.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:32 am

Lizzie shrugged. stuff i suppose. she replied a millions of thoughts swimming through her mind. mostly i'm thinking about trying to fix the Harry and Nikki relationship, but i dont want to seem to be forcing them to be friends again.. if that makes sense... i want them to become friends again themselves. she waffled raising an eyebrow as she realised she probably was not making much sense. that doesn't make sense... she muttered.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Tom stared down at Nikki as he got no response from her, he lifted her head up to look at him. Are you ok. He asked her again. You seem to be thinking about something.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Oh right, and how do yu plan on doing that? Danny asked Lizzie smiling. Nikki looked into Tom's eyes. Yeah I guess I'm ok. I'm just trying to figure out why in my premonition I had earlier I looked happy but slightly sad, Nikki whispered to Tom before hugging him.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Tom looked at her. Well maybe because you go in to labour early. He asked, unsure of why she'd looked sad. He cuddled her closely.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:19 pm

i have no idea. she shrugged grinning in his direction. i was hoping that since you came up with a good idea before, to see if Harry was able to read minds,..... that you would come up with a good plan sometime soon to help me fix this situation.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Could be. Nikki muttered back to Tom giving him a squeeze. Danny looked over at Tom and Nikki before turning back to Lizzie. Well call him or fetch him for a band practice or something... then we leave him and Nikki in a room on their own for a while? Danny muttered trying to figure it out.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 pm

It will be. He smiled, kissing her forehead. What do you think they are whispering about. He asked, intruiged what Danny and Lizzied were doing.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:38 pm

good idea... shall i call him now? Lizzie asked smiling at Danny.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next