Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jenna and Whitney's Apartment

3 posters

Go down

Jenna and Whitney's Apartment Empty Jenna and Whitney's Apartment

Post by WBH Admin Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 am

Jenna Judd and Whitney Rose Dean's Apartment

WBH Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://winterburnhigh.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Whitney's Apartment Empty Re: Jenna and Whitney's Apartment

Post by Set_Me_Off Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:56 am

Whitney entered the appartment and sighed as she found it in a mess. She set about cleaning it as she waited on her new flat mate arrived, she wasnt sure if she had arrived as of yet as she had only just got back from visiting her parents. Once she had finsihed she sat on the sofa and turned the TV on.

Set_Me_Off

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Jenna approached the door, on hearing the sounds of the TV, she growled. GAH! she moaned and pushed open the door. She rolled her eyes and tried to pretend that the strange girl was not there. It was quite challenging for Jenna as she could see what Whitney had been previously daydreaming about, this caused her to snicker. a singing fairy? she told herself and laughed aloud. Like that's going to happen!
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Whitney jumped up from the sofa as Jenna entered the apartment. "Oh, Hi, I'm Whitney" she said as she walked forward and offered her hand.

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Jenna ignored the hand and simply laughed. Yehh I know who you are. she pouted and faced away from Whitney. And? she added. What you want? she said harshly and stared into a framed picture of the sea. It's where you are going tonight. she cackled quietly to herself.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:15 pm

Whitney stood back slightly at Jenna's aggresive tone. "I live here" Whitney said nervously as she bit her lip. Whitney stood rooted to the spot as she tried to think what to do, and what Jenna'sproblem was.

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:20 pm

In case you are wondering, and you so totally are, I am a bitch because I am, you see... she said in a bitchy tone. I am the sort of person who can see things and I don't like what I see. The seeing being of you and all. Your mind is mushed up in dreams and shit. That is just how I can stereotype you into the fairy category and trust me when I say this, me and fairies don't get along! she glared at Whitney; so much so, if looks could kill, Whitney would be lying motionless on the ground.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Whitney looked at Jenna before rolling her eyes, "Dont fucking talk to me like that, you know nothing about me so dont act like you do" she snapped.

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Oh snappy fairy! And by the way, I know quite a lot about you actually! Probably more than you expect! Sweet dreams fairy girl. she laughed, placing her hands over Whitney's eyes, hoping to make her fall into a deep sleep so that she could mess around with her dreams.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Set_Me_Off Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:29 pm

Whitney suddenly felt really sleepy as Jenna placed her hands over her eyes. She fell heavily to the ground as she fell into a deep sleep.

Set_Me_Off

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Jenna cackled and closed her own eyes. Entering Whitney's mind, she saw a large stage. There was Whitney, singing her little heart out for a huge audience. She was pretty good, so to speak, but Jenna had to show this fairy what she was capable of. She screeched loudly, making the audience's head turn to face her. She chuckled. Welcome all of you, to Whitney's failure! she shouted. Whitney will never become a professional singer, thanks to me. Well personally, I blame her, maybe next time she won't answer back to me! she beamed her smirk and walked towards the massive stage. Dreams can get lost fairy girl. she cackled and stepped out from the dream. Opening her eyes, she was still cackling as ever. Wake up fairy girl. she ordered and rolled her eyes.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down