Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Not funny. I never get stuck under here cept for at chrismas... She trailed off as she felt Tom tug her out from under the bed. She looked up at him. I only ever get stuck at christmas... or when I put on weight. Tis the baby's fault I got stuck. Nikki nodded quickly as she loked down at ber bag she grinned and dropped it screaming when she saw the big hair spider on it. She levitated into the air. SPIDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Nikki screamed curling herslef into a ball in midair.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Danny and Nikki's Apartment | 2

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Tom chuckled more at her as he came out from under the bed. Bad baby. He pointed her finger at her belly. Tom rushed over to the spider, cupping it in his hand, opening the window and throwing it out. It's gone now. He chuckled more.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Thank you. Nikki muttered hovvering down cautiously wary of any eight legged home invaders. Baby very bad. I'm going to be getting stuck alot more now. Nikki sighed hugging Tom before waddling over to her wardrobe and looking at the clothes wondering which ones to take with her.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:43 am

Tom chuckled again. Well how about you let me do anything like that, you know tight spots, save you getting stuck. He chuckled more as he walked over to her, placing his arms around her waist. I am here to save you from spiders. He poked his tongue out as he kissed her neck.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:53 am

Yeah well, I would use my movey power thing but after last time there was mega explosion I'm not going to use it as I don't wish to blow everything up... Nikki muttered as she tipped her head slightly sideways as she looked at the clothes again wondering which ones would impress Tom's family the most. Tom I don't know what to take. Nikki whined. Help? She giggled.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:15 am

Tom chuckled at her. Take what you want it doesn't matter what you wear. He smiled at her, knowing that was absolutely no help to her. He surveyed the clothes she had, picking up a few of them and placing them infront of her. How about these then.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:28 am

Nikki nodded and held he bag up as Tom shoved them in there. She skipped over to her draw and grabbed some underwear from the draw and chucked them into the bag. Nikki smiled as she looked down at her stomach and sighed. Not long till you start causing me problems like not being able to wear my jeans. Nikki sighed before walking back over to Tom and hugging him.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:39 am

Tom smiled as he watched her stuffing her underwear in to her bag. Well I'm sure we can find some new jeans for you to wear while we are in Manchester. He suggested, hoping she'd let him buy her some new clothes for when she got a little bigger.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:42 am

I guess. Nikki muttered. Maternity clothed. I know you can get nice stuff now but still... Nikki muttered her eyebrows knitting together as she thought about the evil clothes with the big beach ball shaped bit of material on the front.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:48 am

Tom chuckled at her. You don't have to get maternity clothes, surely you can just but a bigger size if you want to. He smiled, hoping this would help to reassure he, but he was most probably wrong.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:52 am

Nikki shook her head. The would be to big and baggy everywhere else then if I dont get maternity stuff. Nikki sighed. She looked up at Tom. Thanks for trying to be helpful. Nikki said before kissing him.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Tom kissed her back. Ok, well we will find some lovely stuff to wear, but its not yet though. He smiled hoping to make her feel better.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:10 pm

It might be if I go massive really early on... Nikki muttered doing up her bag. Nikki grinned. Ready... Nikki grinned up at Tom.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Tom smiled at her, before kissing her. He walked out of her room, picking her bag up as he walked past it, and he also picked his up. Right then, which would you prefer, bus or train. He asked her, hoping to go for the train as it would be faster.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 pm

TRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Nikki shouted running around the room like a loon. She stopped and giggled. She grabed a pad of paper off the floor and scribled a note to Danny. She smiled happy with it. She ripped the bit of paper out and went to pin it to Danny's door.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Tom chuckled at her as she squealed running around the room. Train it is then. He smiled as he walked towards the door. Let's get going then. He threw the bags on his shoulders and took Nikki's hand walking out of the room.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:57 pm

Nikki grinned taking Tom's hand and following him.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:57 pm

Lizzie flopped behind Danny towards the apartment. Dragging her feet tiredly, her head hung low as she attempted to escape the spell of drowsiness she was feeling. are we there yet? she questioned lifting her head to look at Danny.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Yes. Danny chuckled openeing the door. He headed towards the bedroom and noticed the note pinned to the door. He stopped and felt Lizzie bump into him. He chuckled and read the note. Lizzle did you know Nikki was going with Tom to meet his family? Danny muttered pushing the door open.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:06 pm

nopes. Lizzie mumbled, steadying her balance after bumping into him. did you? she asked rubbing her sleepy eyes again.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 pm

Not till I read the note just now. Danny sighed. Ahh well least we will be together on our own now for a day or two. Danny grinned helping Lizzie over to the bed.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:15 pm

YAY. Lizzie smiled trying to sound very enthusiastic, finding it difficult due to the lack of ability to focus correctly because of her tiredness. more time with my dandan. she whispered softly as she fell onto his bed, with less elegance than she had when she tripped at the park. offt. she exclaimed.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Come here. Danny whispered soothingly as he removed Lizzie's shoes and trousers which he folded up placing them down carefully. He looked at her once more before stripping down to just his boxes and curled up around Lizzie before dragging the cover over them. That better baby? He asked gently.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Lizzie nodded slowly as she wriggled under the covers to get comfortable. thanks smexxi face. she giggled softly as she rested her head onto his bare chest. its cold though... she muttered draping her arm over his stomach and snuggling into him.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:27 pm

You will soon warm up. Danny chuckled as he felt Lizzie snuggle into him. After he led back he began to instantly feel his eyes droop.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next