Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny and Nikki's Apartment

5 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment Empty Danny and Nikki's Apartment

Post by Duckie Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:46 pm

Smile
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Danny and Nikki's Apartment Empty Re: Danny and Nikki's Apartment

Post by Duckie Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Nikki pushed open the door looking around, Dannnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy! She called looking round. After a couple o seconds she sighed walking in. Not in. What a suprise. She murmured under her breath before walking over and turning the light on. Her jaw dropped at the mess of the place. Papers led everywhere. Some with songs written on others with homework written on. Nikki sighed and started to wander round picking up various pieces of paper and sorting them into piles.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:38 pm

Elizabeth wandered in after Nikki. Scanning the apartment she smiled.
wants some help? she asked.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:42 pm

Nahhhh. I'm done with what I'm doing tonight. Nikki bounced over to the sofa chucking her pad, pencil and mobile onto the coffee table. Sit? Nikki asked.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:45 pm

ok.... Elizabeth smiled taking a seat in a small armchair. I love your apartment its very cozy. she smiled looking around.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:50 pm

It's ok but not when you have a brother who likes leaving things around. Nikki giggled. Nikki looked up and down trying to figure out what creature Elizabeth could be. Nikki screwed her face up in concentration as she tried to figure it out... or get a preminition.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:52 pm

Elizabeth furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
you ok? she asked concerned by her strange facial expressions.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Yes. I give up. If you don't mind me asking but what are you, creature type? I been trying to figure it out. Nikki giggled sliding down the chair.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:02 pm

me? i am a .... Elizabeth gulped feeling a rush of adrenaline over come her. I'm a werewolf she said quickly in a hushed tone. what are you? she asked attempting to change the subject. She hated her abilities and true identity.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:10 pm

Ahhh... promise not to bite me? Nikki said sticking out her tongue. And me well I'm a witch, my powers are pretty poopy. I lost out big time considering the powers Danny has... even though he rekons I probably have others I haven't discovered... yeah right. I'm the runt of the family. But I'm proud of it. Nikki replied with a goofy smile.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:19 pm

i won't bite ya you noofle. she giggled pulling tongues back at her. my powers ... sorry power is to run super duper fast and thats it. Elizabeth sighed. you probably have got powers that you haven't discovered in witch history many of the witches took a long period of time to develop and discover all their powers.... Elizabeth trailed off feeling slightly embarassed that she had just given Nikki a lesson. 'oh i am so fucking enjoyable ...not!' she thought pressing her sharp teeth into her lip.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:23 pm

Ha, wouldn't want to compete against you in a running race then... Nikki replied. I know it takes a while, But when your brothers a high level Elemental warlock and he's only a year older than you then you begin to wonder why your only stuck with levitation and preminition. Nikki sighed kicking the table.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:27 pm

christ your powers sound super cool .. so does your brother. Elizabeth giggled. I hate being a stupid werewolf. she sighed leaning back in her seat.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:32 pm

Werewolfs aren't all that bad. Wait till you see one of the teachers... I think he teahes What and What Not To Bite. He's a werewolf but oh my he's all the school girls teacher crush. Nikki rolled her eyes. And at that moment the door burst open. Ahhhh. He stood there panting. Nikki, as far as your aware I haven't left this room all night. He said turning round. And who is this? he asked looking at Nikki. Danny. Nice of you too finally arrive home. Nikki said standing up and dragging her brother over to the sofa. Danny this is Elizabeth.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Elizabeth's mouth fell open on seeing the muscly guy enter the room.
Hi. she smiled looking at the boy. by the way Nikki that teacher is nothing special. she giggled.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Hi. Danny said sitting down where Nikki was earlier. And why wouldnt he be special then? Nikki replied raising her eyebrow before wandering over to the stereo and putting it on. Another one bites the dust blarred out of it and Nikki started randomly dancing and waddled over to Danny grabbing hold of his arm. Come on, dance. Danny shook his head, curls bouncing around. We have company. He stated trying to cross his arms. But... but you always join in... Nikki said making her bottom lip tremble and pulling the cutest puppy dog eye expression she could. Danny looked round at Elizabeth. Well what do you think. I will if you do. He said turning back round to see Nikki doing the Night Fever dancing. He let out a loud groan.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:53 pm

Nikki believe me I've seen sexier men. she winked giggling at her dancing. Looking up at Danny she smiled. ok then but just to warn you I am a crap dancer. she told him standing to her feet and bopping her head lightly to the music.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:03 pm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Nikki flung herself at her brothers and made him dance to big fish little fish. Nikki don't you think your too old for this. He said looking over at Elizabeth. NEVER!! Nikki ran over to the stereo and put on thriller. Danny sighed walking over to Elizabeth. Come on, this is how you dance. He said grabbing her hand and pulling her into some latin dance routine. He giggled at the look on Elizabeths face as Nikki just stood there doing the thriller dance routine. Stopping he let go of elizabeth and ran over to join Nikki.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:06 pm

Elizabeth giggled lightly at the two siblings as they danced. Knowing that these two could possible make her time at Winterburn High extremely fun she laughed.
I love thriller. she smiled standing alongside Danny and continuing with the steps. what? she pushed her tongue out at Danny's facial expression and continued to dance.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:14 pm

Without either Elizabeth or Danny noticing Nikki snuck over to the otherside or the room and charged at Danny and jumped ontop of him squishing him into a hug. Oooof Nik, get off me or... He stopped as he lost his balance and they ended up in a tangle on the floor. Ger your butt off me. Came a muffled reply from Nikki who was stuck under Danny. How about no. Nikki let out a small whimper before levitating up into the air causing Danny to flop to the floor. Nerrrrr Nikki replied floating back down to the ground. Elizabeth just stood there jaw open.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:17 pm

well fuck me? Elizabeth gasped looking from Nikki to Danny.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:20 pm

Eww no thank you your not my type. Nikki said runing off as Danny led on the floor before clicking his fingers and a small flame appeared, he quickly shaped it into a ball and made it chase after Nikki. He looked over at Elizabeth but remained quiet. Dannnnnny, stop it. Nikki said darting away from the oncoming ball of fire waving her hands around in the air as she ran around.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Elizabeth watched in amazement before smirking at Danny and rushing into the kitchen, pouring a glass of water and chasing the fire ball. Catching it in sight she poured the water over it before elegantly flopping down onto the chair smirking at Danny cheekily.
dont mess with my friend or I'll get ya. she giggled.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:34 pm

Heyyyyy, I was having fun. Danny pulled a sad face and got up turning the stereo off and flopping down onto the sofa. Nikki stopped running around a ran and jumped on top of the two of them sat on the sofa so she was laying across them. Danny's eyes watered slightly. Why can't you watch what your at, you got me right in the crown jewels Danny whimpered. Sorry. Nikki replied struggling to contain her giggles so Danny shoved her off onto the floor. Hmmmmph. Nikki crossed her arms before standing up and marched over to her bedroom door, she opened it. Oh Danny, by the way, I broke my phone. She said before slamming the door shut. You blathering idiot. He murmured before looking over at Elizabeth.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:38 pm

Elizabeth sat awkwardly on the chair biting her bottom lip.
er.... she stuttered twiddling with her fingers. sorry for spoiling your fun. she smiled weakly blushing a little.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next