Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

3 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment - Page 15 Empty Re: Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Jenna nodded in response. She placed her warm hands over Becca's eyes and closed her own. She cleared her mind, sending signals to Becca's that she was tired. She drew an image of some sort of "rest" in both hers and Becca's thoughts. The whole process did not make sense to anyone, not even Jenna and it was her process to own. She inhaled a long and deep breath, confused of the signals that were being sent to Becca. I can't do it. she struggled to say. She opened her eyes and took her hands down to her sides. I am too...er...worried. she admitted and looked down at the floor.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment - Page 15 Empty Re: Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by StephJo Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Startled hearing this, Becca allowed herself to collide with the floor. She lay on her back, blowing away the strands of hair from her face with a slight roll of her eyes. Not to be rude...but...can you become unworried? She questioned, not at all joking. In thought, she had a small feeling in the pit of her stomach that it was obviously her causing some of the worry. It always was. ...Look, I'm not going to hurt you... Becca assured slowly, glancing to her. You've promised not to do anything stupid...so I'm willing to trust you here! She stretched out on the ground and puffed out her cheeks. Geesh....
StephJo
StephJo

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.myspace.com/simplestephwoot

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Jenna pouted. That was rude...you ungrateful whore. she replied in her mind, not brave enough to be a bitch aloud at the moment, since her throat was still recovering from the last time of being bitchy. She looked up and removed her pout. Instead, she replaced it with a huge smile. Don't you worry now, I won't be worrying in a minute. she smirked and flicked her fringe to the side. She rolled her eyes. Try again? she added, tone sarcastic.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:20 pm

A frown soon became visable as Becca locked onto the smirk which had formed. Feeling truly uncomfortable seeing it, she had no choice but to nod in agreement. Sure...sure go ahead She murmured quietly, sitting up once more, hands resting behind her for support. Remain calm...just get out of here and then rawr.... She continued to repeat this phrase over and over in her head, sighing lightly. Becca sighed out loud after a while and nodded. Go on then
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Jenna rolled her eyes and placed her fingers on Becca's temples. Time to take the piss. she silently laughed. She closed her eyes and breathed out. Close your eyes. she ordered in a whisper, her tone gentle as she allowed herself to relax. She knew she had to trust Becca now, they had made a deal...surely they would both stick to it? She shuddered, causing her to bounce up and then back down again, she then blamed Becca's temperature for why she had nearly took flight. She laughed at herself and then cleared her mind. You can do this Jen... she tried to reassure herself. You can be a nice person. she added to her thoughts.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:31 am

Becca simply followed, doing as she was told as she to relaxed. A small breath escaped as she felt her shoulders slump lightly. Ignore it...relax...good thoughts...It shocked her to how hard it was to actually relax. This thought also made a small twinge of disgust ball up in the pit of her stomach. I seriously need to relax more...Thinking of that, the twinge grew. She puffed out her cheeks lately and nodded. Ok... She murmured almost mute.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Jenna's mind was set on making sure that she would make Becca fall into a deep sleep; something so deep that as soon as the both of them lay silent, relaxed and resting, Becca would be able to wake herself up into reality and hopefully remove Kris from being in the same room as her. She was praying to God, (something completely uncommon for her to do) that Becca would keep to her part of the deal. She had to concentrate hard now, although doubt that Becca would ambush their deal was causing her to panic. Calm down Jen...trust...oh fuck...how can you trust a vampire? she gulped. She opened her eyes and looked around in the darkness for a quick moment; noticing the pink-y and blue-y colours caused her to think deeper into setting Becca into sleep. She shut her eyes so fast, trying to dismay the fact that she had seen the colours of Becca's emotions and so, inhaled Becca's soothing scent. The beauty of it struck her into calming down almost immediately; like it was some kind of drug that made her nerves settle. She smiled and soon she had cleared her mind; relaxed but felt quite alive. She whispered that she was nearly finished; the process was longer than usual because she kept feeling lightheaded from the luring smell. Finally, she fell back, her mind drifted off. She had finished the process. With any luck, Becca too had fallen asleep.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:46 pm

As the time had slowly passed, Becca found a familiar frown forming at the uncomfortable sensation forming within her. It was unfamiliar, which only meant it could be something such as sleep...She couldn't be sure. Keeping her eyes closed, she didn't once argue against the process. Instant worry formed when the feeling increased, eyes slowly forcing closed. Without hearing Jenna fall back, Becca mimed the action, hitting the ground in an unconcious state. Everything blacked out from there.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Jenna had never really dreamed her own dreams; this worried her dearly and so once she headed into her own thoughts and entered into her own mind, she became aware of her emotions. The colours sweeping and swirling around her. She walked through her own darkness; amazed by how much red plastered her dreams. She noticed that she had been so angry, it was like an early wake up call whilst she was fast asleep. She walked over to the section which had the brightest shades of red, and swooshed her hands around it. She then found herself slapping the air, the colour clouds moving around in her mind. She frowned and groaned. Go away! she bellowed, her voice echoing around the darkness. She closed her eyes and sat down. Please keep your part of the deal Becca. she whispered. Although she was in her own mind now, she was still in Becca's too. This to her was confusing and a strange feeling. She crossed her legs, slightly impatient.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:15 pm

It was like a strange rushing feeling, everything groggy as Becca let out a muffled groan, unsure of what had happened. She blinked slowly, noticing no more colliding colours, but the brighter ones of the surrounding daylight area. It was clear to see it was nearing dusk as the shadows where creeping around the room. She winced at the impact the light had on her eyes, causing them to close tight once more. Mind blank due to the sudden overwhelming sensation of waking up, she slowly tried to get out of the position she was currently in on the ground, only to fail. For fucks sake She grumbled, letting out another groan of irritation.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Kris sat on his bed, head in his hands as he wailed loudly. Fucking bitch! You killed her! he sobbed. You killed her. he whispered, soon he let it known that he was talking to himself. I killed her. he gulped, looking down at the motionless girl on his bedroom floor. He rubbed his eyes, the black tar falling down his cheeks. Why didn't I just keep my mouth shut and leave the waffle house? I am an idiot. They are right. Fuck it! he stood up, and paced up and down the room. Suddenly hearing Becca's voice, he ran to the living room. Becca! he said breathlessly, in amazement and shock. He almost cried again, but knew it would harm Becca. I'm so glad you are awake! he ran at her and hugged her tightly.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Although she was still having trouble realising she was back in reality, Becca managed to force herself to hug Kris back in disbelief more than relief. Awake? She whispered, eyes widening as though she'd only heard her voice for the first time. It croaked lightly, mouth dry. It soon rushed back to her as she frowned, glancing to Kris still groggy form her supposed sleeping situation. Don't go back into the room with Jenna in She babbled out, voice still roar which caused a wince to form. She couldn't understand the pleasure in sleeping...if this was the after effect, what on earth was the point?!
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Huh? he looked at her, confusion splattered on his face. He couldn't understand the request, it was so random and bizarre. He blinked twice and then nodded. er...Okies then. he agreed and squeezed her stone like, cold figure. I thought I had killed you. he whispered as he kissed her forehead. I nearly went crazy. I broke the kettle. he admitted and breathed in her alluring scent, eyes flickering in amazement.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:48 pm

You what? Becca's face went into a look of startled horror, still holding a slightly sleepy look across her expression. She blinked slowly and allowed herself to hold onto Kris relaxing slowly. She breathed out, inhaling deeply shocked at how fresh his scent felt to her. ....You broke the kettle She said finally, tone blunt as she allowed her head to hang limp. She frowned more, still allowing everything to rush back to her. ...It was real...she was inside my head... She continued to frown, in utter disbelief. Stronger than my illusions?
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:06 pm

He nodded weakly, his lips curving at the edges, turning into a apologetic frown. Sorry about the kettle...But I was angry and I dropped it on my foot. It hurt. he mumbled, looking down at his foot. The remembrance of pain agonised his expression. It was my kettle in the first place. he added and hugged her tighter. Anyway, enough about me, what happened? he questioned, stepping back although keeping hold of her arms and looked deeply into her eyes. Full admiration of her beauty began as he gazed at her, something he had never done before, but he supposed since he had nearly lost her it was his every right to admire her.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Slowly, Becca tilted her head weakly as she remained on the ground, unwanting to stand up just yet. Feeling lightly paranoid under his gaze, she rubbed the back of her neck, truly dispising the after effects of sleep. I don't care if it was your kettle...it was still a kettle She murmured quietly, confused to why he was staring at her. At hearing the question, a twinge errupted within her, although the origin of it wasn't exactly easy to figure out. I...irm... She couldn't resist the faintest smile forming. I had my first experience of sleep She whispered, finally realising it was true. Why the hell do you human's like sleep so much? I hated it! She exclaimed, rubbing her throat now not at all liking how hoarse her voice was sounding.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Why what happened that it was so bad? he questioned. What did you dream about? Was it a nightmare...? I hate them. he babbled on. He had so many questions to ask her, but for the time being he would take it slowly seeing as she didn't like the new experience. I used to love to sleep. he whispered, as though it was meant to be a thought. He breathed in her scent again, heart missing a beat each time he did this. He had literally fell head over heels for her, he hoped she knew that. He held her in his arms, her cold body nearly caused him to squeal but he controlled himself since he was so happy that she was alive...awake. He then asked another question: Do you love tea that much? he giggled and pointed at the empty mug on his coffee table.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:08 pm

I suppose...it was just a dream in which you had to see to understand Becca replied mysteriously, suddenly thinking back to Jenna. Would she bother to keep her side of the bargin? After all...Becca had been keeping Kris away from the blond, just as she agreed. A smile lit up on her face, eyes still showing the unused view of tierdness as she rubbed her eyes lightly trying to gain the grasp on reality. She was sure her ears had literally twitched at the mention of tea, eyes flickering at thought. Although her eyes where a shade deeper from the original golden, she ignored it. Tea used to be my number one love She boasted shamelessly, unable to prevent herself from hugging him that little bit tighter as if to show that it was real. Shockingly, it felt reasuring to be able to hold the guy, having not truly thought of it as such a special thing. After the whole dream experience...she did realise how much Kris meant. But when thinking of the dreams, Becca found a more stranger thought echo out. I wanna dream again...
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:32 am

Tea used to be your number one love? And what is your number one love nowadays? he asked, hoping that her new love was him. He feared the answer, but he had to be brave and strong...right? He clung onto her, heartbeat racing as always when he was around her. He laughed at himself as he realised what he had done whilst she was "sleeping". He clung on even tighter to her, not willing to ever let her go again. He couldn't help but continue to chuckle. He had moped around the dorm, walking into walls, thinking the worst and flicking the fridge...not healthy at all he decided. He noticed that even though Becca made him crazy, strangely she was his sanity. She was his very own extraordinary riddle, this he liked!

------------------------
Meanwhile in the bedroom, Jenna had woken up. Eyes flickering open as she groaned. She rolled on her side, pushing herself up by using her weak arms. She got to her feet, trying to see through her sleepy eyes. Meh. she mumbled as she realised where she was. She looked down at her outfit, on seeing a black gooey substance staining the cream colours of the dress she moaned. She peered out the window, looking up at the sky and noticing that it was nearly nighttime. Meh. she repeated and twirled around on her tiptoes. She then, after a few minutes of making herself dizzy, ended up in the doorway which entered into the living room. She gulped as she saw the pair through her blurry vision. Hi. she chimed and beamed her heartbreaking smile at them.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:58 am

It was strange to have sensed such a strange relief formed as she heard the small movement coming from the direction of the bedroom. Deciding not to answer Kris and leave him to wonder, Becca glanced towards the doorway. Her brows furrowed in as she soon saw the figure of Jenna stood tall in the doorway. Although the gulp was clearly audible, she had a faint sense of clouding worry forming as she stood quickly, making sure to stand in front of Kris. The silence which followed her greeting was excruciating in anticipation, but unable to bear it, Becca decided to at least mutter something. It worked I see. It wasn't the greatest statement to direct openly, but she had to declare it...just in case everything that was happening was still a mixed up part of her imagination. Just seeing that as a possibility made her stomach lurch uncomfortably. She seems worried though... It wasn't a good thing, but with matching worry, Becca took a step forward, shoulders tight. It took a while, but soon her own smile formed. It had to have succeeded.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:49 am

It seems to have worked, yes. she replied. She took a step forward herself, still on her tiptoes, and glanced in the direction of Kris. Thanks for the tear stains, slow boy. she rolled her eyes, patting the stains on her dress. She then looked at Becca, not knowing how to react or what to say. She stood tall but this manner was not strong to keep since she felt exhausted and drained from the over usage of her powers. Did you awake ok? she asked, tone gentle, as though she was trying to make conversation. She felt the glare of Kris burn into her and she smirked. Calm down slow boy, I am going to help you both! she chimed. Kris couldn't help but allow a disgusted expression form on his beautifully complexion as he watched her. On hearing her add that she would help, his jaw dropped, mouth open with shock. He looked at Becca, eyes wide and confusion suddenly kicking in. What? he muttered.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:05 am

Unknowingly, Becca's hand had begun to pat Kris' head eyes never once leaving Jenna. I suppose I...did...I wouldn't know She answered honestly, voice still faintly hoarse, although, this could have been due to her energy levels beginning to drain. The colour of her eyes was evidence enough. ...Considering help...what are you suggesting? She questioned, hand slowly falling from the tuft of Kris' curls in which she'd been pulling her hand threw at a content pace. Her hand fell to her side as she stepped forward, feeling lightly defensive in the current situation, despite the fact that she'd kept her word in helping her break free from her first and very disappointing dream. Although, raging in the back of her ever clouding mind was one question, and she did wish to ask it...at one point...What was it that she wanted in the first place?
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:24 am

Kris' eyes followed Becca's reaching arm; he examined Becca, looking her up and down. His curls bounced as she played with them, this made him quite ticklish. What am I missing here? he giggled as the luminous curls ran through Becca's thin fingers. He blinked in a sequence, as his vision set on the blonde girl who he thought was to blame. Ok, I am confused. he added.
You always are, slow boy. Jenna laughed and watched the pair intensely. Anyway, what I am suggesting, if it is OK with you and all, is that I help you change your future. You know since I can see it, and then you can help me. she said, tone happy and sweet.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:39 am

Don't worry Becca muttered softly in Kris' direction, unable to hide the slight vision of amusment which crossed across her greying eyes. Over thinking Jenna's previous statment, Becca stepped closer, inspecting the girl quietly. Trying to show some intimidation often helped, but feeling so weak prevented the full extent of this. Messing with destiny often has dire consequences She murmured quietly, smile growing weaker as she realised this to a more fuller extent. And what would it be that you'd like...help with? She questioned lightly, trying to not bring any more fear into the current situation. The question still raged on inside her mind...Why....
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:31 am

Messing with destinies that you have seen two outcomes to are normally not fucked up when you muddle with them. she shrugged as she spoke in her regular riddles. Eyes darting to the window, she looked up at the sky...In Kris' last dream, today was supposed to be a blustery day. She quickly walked to the window, placing her hands on the frame and glancing out at the clear clouds up above. The sky was a deep shade of navy, beautiful and looked as though it was meant to be part of a film. Her mouthed dropped opened and she turned on her heel. Something has already changed. she said in shock.
Will someone please tell me what the fuck is going on? Kris shouted, although his voice came across as gentle and sweet when he did so.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next