Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

3 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment - Page 9 Empty Re: Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by A la luz de la luna Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:48 pm

Kris froze in shock. Er... was all he could say, before he tried to take what was left of the door handle from her tight grasp. He gulped. I'm sure you wouldn't...but at this moment, I admit that you are scaring me. he nearly choked on his words.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment - Page 9 Empty Re: Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by StephJo Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:55 pm

The metal visably bend as her grip never faltered, gaze almost haunted as she stared at the door, standing completely still and unbreathing. ...I can smell him...he's...here... Becca stared ahead, the handle snapping completely.. ...My..brother? She whispered more to herself. She shook her head, snapping back into reality, turning to face Kris saddened by her behaviour. ...Here's a tip...don't get me emtionally wound up She whispered, placing the broken door handle in his hands, patting his hands shut over it's crumbled and snapped form.
StephJo
StephJo

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.myspace.com/simplestephwoot

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Kris stood there confused by her whole reaction. Er... was all that would pass his lips. He stared into her dark eyes and then down at the mess that had been placed in his hand. He was baffled; unable to respond. What does she mean by "tip"? he asked himself...
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Becca didn't respond after that as she opened the door, wathing it fall flat on the ground causing her to raise a brow not really shocked. I always make a mess She grumbled frustrated as she stepped over the door, glancing to Kris. My Brother you say? Here's yet another tip. Don't let him find out what we've done...otherwise, your going to find yourself willingly doing something you don't want to. She gazed at him serious, not revealing any more as she slowly picked up the door sighing.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Kris' eyes widened with shock and amazement as his front door fell with a thud on the floor. His jaw dropped. I don't understand. he said, still staring down at the door, then casually back to her. He froze. Not understanding any of this, it had all happened so fast, most of that night was a blur. As was every time he was around Becca. He stared deeply into her dark coloured eyes in fright.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:26 pm

I think it's best that way sadly... Becca mumured, placing the door up with ease, sighing out loud as she did so. Her eyes glanced towards the door, for she was now afriad of letting her gaze lock with Kris' incase she revealed anything more of her brother and her. She wanted things to run smooth, be normal for once....
She wanted to be happy. So where did we plan on going then? She questioned lightly trying to change the subject.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:35 pm

But...? he sighed in unison with her and forgot his question when she interrupted. To...er...to the Waffle shop-thing, where we met. he sighed again. He stared down at his feet and muffled something, along the lines of being afraid.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Becca frowned immediatly as her jaw set tight, her footsteps echoing loudly as she already set off. I don't understand you sometimes She said in disbelief, truely frustrated at the situation. If your scared of me Kris, why do you... She couldn't think of anything to say as she looked at him, her gaze completely and utterly...human. It was pleading. She couldn't understand.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Understand me?! he questioned. His eyes opened wider. You don't understand me? he said again. I have no secrets, you on the other hand, eyes blazing a cold dark black; you squeezed the door handle until it broke; took the door off its hinges; snapping at me; and confusing me about your brother, saying that it is a warning! he said, trying to sound brave but often his voice cracked. And what? I am scared of you! I have this desire to need you, to want you and to love you forever but I am too scared to allow that to happen. Yet you say you don't understand me? Tell me, why is that Becca? he said firmly. He shook his head in disappointment, he never wanted to start a sort-of-argument.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Becca visably froze as Kris' voice rose faintly, her eyes unblinking as she stood numb. It took her a moment to respond, and when she did, her voice was quiet as though she'd been scolded. She looked down, her smile tight as she found herself turning away, looking up at the corridor ahead. I'm a vampire who doesn't understand my place. That's why... She chuckled low, staring ahead, back to Kris for she couldn't meet his gaze.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:04 pm

He was even more puzzled. You know, that makes no sense to me Becca! he shook his head again and felt the painful lump form in his throat. I don't get you, I don't get any of this. he added, charging passed her and trying to open the door, he was having no luck. Help me. he whispered, bashing his head on the door.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Becca frowned noticing his state and slowly walked over, placing a hand upon his shoulder. She pulled him back gently shaking her head and with a small roll of her eyes opened the door for Kris, slowly looking at him. ...If I see you in a few hours I'll be back to normal She grinned faintly. Trust me She muttered as she slowly gazed out the door, blinking faintly started thinking she noticed something. ...it couldn't be...
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Ok. he muttered. He followed her eyes as they seemed to notice something. What's up? he asked, his eyebrows raising.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Feeling all senses grow drasticly she frowned. It's nothing She smiled once again at Kris, before heading out, knowing full well she'd saw something watching them. She inhaled deep and felt her mind freeze in some joy but also terror. Marcus? She looked back to Kris and gave a wave before turning the corner, locking eyes with a young man, his own gaze a solid gold, frown set upon his features.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Kris was confused. He blinked often and then mumbled goodbye to her. He walked out of his apartment, leaving the door open. He wasn't sure whether it would open again if he closed it. He looked in at his home and turned around, heading in the opposite direction to where Becca had went, but suddenly he found himself going in her direction anyway...
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Becca frowned as she took a step closer to the young man, standing in front of him, finally sighing out. ...Why is it I feel your not to happy to see me Rebecca? His voice was low and some what formal, it holding a mature tone. He pushed off the wall, slowly bringing his hand to his front, operating Kris' direction towards them both without giving the young man a second glance. Becca froze visably noticing and frowned slapping his hand immediatly. Marcus stop it! She scolded, fearing to what he'd do if he found out what had actually happened between her and Kris. Marcus meerly frowned in response and held out his other hand, causing Becca to freeze on the spot.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:03 pm

Kris' feet were moving on their own occurrence. His heartbeat jumped through the roof. What the...? he cried out, until he was brought around the corner to face the pair. There was Becca, pinned to the spot, her beautiful features frozen and a handsome guy that looked a few years older than her. Kris stared at the hand that was motioning him towards them. Kris' jaw dropped open. What are you doing to me? he stuttered as he tried to shout. Let me go...you, you...loaf!
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Marcus rose a slender brow at Kris' choice of words, also freezing him to the spot as he glanced to his sister in disblelief. You choose your...friends well don't you Rebecca He mused, once again looking back to Kris, his gaze not as warm as it could have been. Becca rolled her eyes, the rest of her body pinned to the spot as she looked to Kris and back to her brother, feeling a frown form. It's lovely to see you to after so long as well She chimed, twitching as she found herself being brought closer to Marcus, his gaze questioning as he sniffed. Hm..
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Er...Can I go? It looks like yous two need to talk. It was lovely to meet you. he lied. Er...so...can I go now? he asked again as he was still unable to move. Let me go! he tried to demand, but it just ended up coming out like he was about to cry. Becca, help. he mumbled in fear.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Becca closed her eyes tight immediatly causing Marcus to frown, his grip tightening on the pair of them. His eyes became distant along with Becca's as her illusion kicked in, causing Marcus' hands to slowly fall limp, his body hitting the ground. Becca's mind was conjoured with bright over powering sunshine, which had of coursed lead Marcus to loose concentration for a second. His gaze burned angrily as he was trapped within the illusion, but as for Becca, she found herself regaining composure. She looked to Kris applogetic and slowly sat down on her brother, sighing. Kris, this is Marcus...and now your free to go She sighed out sadly gazing down.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Kris was seriously afraid now. He watched as the handsome guy fell to the ground, jaw dropping yet again. He suddenly felt as though he was free, and on hearing her confirm that, he took a deep breath to calm himself down. Yeh, name is Kris...nice to meet you. he rushed and felt dizzy. He was so panicky that he fell to the floor, seeming to have fainted.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Becca's eyes widened in disbelief as she walked over slowly, crouching down to pat Kris' face gently. You've GOT to be kidding me! She blinked multiple times before sitting Kris against the wall. It was then she turned to her brother and allowed his illusion to fade, her eyes showing irritation. Marcus remained on the ground, staring directly at his sister, rolling his own eyes. You try anything and I'll make that illusion pernament She warned, which caused Marcus to chuckle lightly. I know you will sweetheart...I'm just...curious to why your scent is so mixed with his... His eyes narrowed.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Kris' eyes opened slowly. He looked around, he had been moved from his previous position. He grumbled. I fucking fainted... he moaned when reality hit him. Sorry. he mumbled. He sat up and glared at "Marcus". He was still scared, but felt as though Becca had some control over him.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Marcus slowly stood, his height towering over Becca but realisation hit him like a flash, mouth dropping open. He knows what we are doesn't he? He questioned. Becca slowly began to clap, pouting irritated. No shit sherlock, BRAV-FUCKING-OH! She reached up to smack him, but froze as Marcus once again stuck out his hand, forcing Becca to continuously spin on the spot for his own plain amusment. It was then he allowed his gaze to land on Kris, it some what calming as he shoved his free hand in his pocket. Hm. Nothing special are you...tch
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Kris giggled as he heard Becca swear for the first time. But he suddenly stopped as he noticed Marcus begin to talk to him. His nose creased as he breathed in, he could smell Becca's sweet, alluring scent fading over a heavy powerful smell that disgusted him. What does that have to do with it? he questioned, trying to sound brave. He didn't chance standing up, he knew he would just land back on his bottom if he did. And anyway...how would you know if I were special? So tch yourself.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next