Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

3 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment - Page 14 Empty Re: Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by StephJo Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:28 pm

Becca listened intently and would have squealed out if she where not trying to hide her emotions. The voice was clear! Becca slowly stared in the wrong direction and frowned, examining her hand quietly. Let's just remember that a dream is a fragment of your mind. Not reality. She said simply before clenching her fists and inhaling deeply once more. Gotta make sure I've got her...She inhaled once more and sighed, trying to keep on track of what she was saying. Stop speaking in god damned riddles She complained, huffing. You're actually reminding me of my brother by doing that She droned, but began to step backwards, the scent stronger. It clicked. YES!
StephJo
StephJo

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.myspace.com/simplestephwoot

Back to top Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment - Page 14 Empty Re: Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by A la luz de la luna Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Dreams are fragments of everyone's minds vampire girl...but you can't dream, well normally, and that used to annoy you until you leaned that dreams can actually overpower you. Oh you aren't fun you know! she snickered and ran her fingers through her long and flowing blonde hair; it swishing around in the now strong cool breeze. She sighed and then perked up once she heard the riddles comment. Remind you of your brother? Oh that's cool! she smiled and shrugged happily.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Becca frowned but slowly lightened herself as she closed her eyes focusing intently on the scent in which she honed in on. With a single step back, Becca's smirk reformed, dangerously. Want to know something else that's cool? She questioned lightly, eyes snapping open instantly as she lunged back, one hand catching a figure. She grinned and latched onto the air in front of her as she moved, hand catching something human. Gotcha! She exclaimed, catching onto who ever or what ever it was, fist tight as she could visably see her grasp on something. Fighting blind was dumb. But who cared!
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:01 am

Jenna jumped in shock and fear; she soon lost control of the setting in which she had created, energy draining as the setting faded into the pitch black room in which they where earlier on in the dream. Now she was standing in the light of Becca's anger. The colours bright shades of red and deep oranges, allowing Jenna to realise that Becca was in a murderous mood. Jenna soon became visible and sighed. You got me? she said, rolling her eyes as she hid her fear, giggling slightly. Planning my murder are we? Becca, Becca, Becca! she said breathlessly, continuing to roll her crystal blue eyes that were luminous in the dark. You need me...this you cannot deny. she laughed out and felt a smirk spread across her face. Whether or not you like it, or want it to happen, you need me. she said, trying to loosen the grasp of Becca from around her. Just listen to me. she begged, still trying to sound fearless.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:25 am

In response to such commandments, Becca's grip began to slowly tighten around the girl's neck. Her eyes scanned her appearence, showing a hint of thought within the depths of her cold golden gaze. I'm listening She murmured calm, not once loosening her grip as she slowly brought her free hand up, ready to strike the blond. And don't go acting tough. Even if you are controlling all of this, I can still hear your heart stammering into overdrive A soft smirk formed upon Becca's face. Slowly she rose Jenna higher into the air, not once loosening her vice like grip. The colours surrounding them did startle Becca faintly, but ignoring this was vital. It was then she began to bare her teeth lightly. God damn it
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:42 am

Jenna began to struggle to breath, her arms swinging around in the air as she tried to fight off Becca. She was too weak to speak, each breath was a fight to attempt to speak and although she saw this whole situation happening, she was still surprised as ever. She then secured her hands around Becca's (which were now tightly squeezing around her neck) and tried to dig her nails into Becca's fingers hoping to loosen the grip. Can't breath. she choked and dug her nails deeper into Becca's bare skin. Please. she pleaded, gasping for air. She tried yet again to speak but found herself just croaking the words, although they did not sound as though they were actually English words by the way in which her air supply was now being blocked by a pair of hands.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:03 pm

How can I be sure that if I loosen my grip you wont do....SOMETHING Becca growled, slowly raising a brow at Jenna's attempts to loosen her grip. She had to admit, the whole nails in the hand thing was starting to form an itch. Reluctantly Becca did find her grip loosening, but not enough to cause enough space to escape. Talk. Now. Tell me exactly why I need you hm? Why should I not snap your neck here and now for causing all this trouble for some god damned spoilt reason Becca's tone was sharp, harsh as she restrained from once again tightening her grip. Her eyes narrowed as if emphising her order.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Because... she said, voice croaky as her throat was damaged by the slight impact. Her being a delicate being, then loosened her own attempts of getting herself free from harm. Because I am the only one who can get you out of this dream! And if I die here, you are trapped here forever and always. No more seeing slow boy, just this dull black room with the occasional colour of your mood. she whispered, trying not to harm her throat furthermore. She then scratched across Becca's hand, as though she was still attempting to escape. And to add to that, I know how you are going to die, I saw it in slow boy's dream. Well how your future of dying is at the moment, it keeps changing each move you make; each path you take; each manipulated bitch's neck you break. she informed her, hoping her message was getting across.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Hearing this, Becca slowly began to doubt the situation. ...Ok then...explain my death before killing you, and after killing you She said simply, gazing up at Jenna in thought. If you lie to me...I'll snap your neck and make do with living in this hell hole of my mind. You tell the truth...we'll see how things go from there With that, a sweet smile fled onto her face, it not matching the growing blood lust in her darkening eyes. There wasn't much she could really do in this situation...but she knew she had to be careful.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Well if you kill me now, you won't have the foggiest of ideas of how you will die. So you need me for every time that it changes...I am sure you are already aware that your brother is going to kill you since slow boy told you. she informed Becca, throat numb in pain. And well...Marcus, your brother, at the moment is going to manipulate slow boy into being a hand in your murder. As you know already, only vampires can kill another vampire and so your brother is the only vampy that I can see at the moment that has a murderous stage approaching. I saw that slow boy lures you into meeting up with him, where he is already with Marcus. And if this situation occurs, and it normally does during the dreams meaning that they will be with you at your hour of death, then you need to run away from it and please, please, please take slow boy with you unless you want your brother to kill him. Because looking at how your brother feels about your relationship with slow boy, he is not a happy bunny. she continued to inform her, motionless expression appearing.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Becca's hands went numb as she dropped Jenna, blinking in shock. Wh-hat? She shook her head, trying to regain a sane moment inside of her head. Marcus would NEVER kill me! Becca snapped angrily, seemingly doubting it at that moment. She stepped back, hands clenching to a tight extreme. Her eyes unconciuosly began to grow a shade darker than usual, body twitching. ...he'd...never do that She murmured in a weaker tone, shaking her head more and more. In her broken down state, Becca's mind tried to snap her to the reality of the fact she'd just dropped her problem to the ground when she could have had the clear advantage. This caused Becca's eyes to widen as she gazed up slowly, face blank. Liers get their neck snapped
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:23 pm

I am not lying...do you think I want to die? If you think I do, you are mental. she whispered. It's your destiny of the moment, unless you change it. she said, tone pleading as she slowly dragged herself away from Becca, using her hands to slide across the floor of the darkness. I would not lie about death, I am not that evil. she shook her head, voice still soft and gentle as it was sore from the grasp in which Becca had previously held around her neck. Why does nobody believe me when I am trying to help them...Just forget it, ok? Kill me, kill me now! Just get it over and done with because if I die here, you are leaving slow boy behind. Allowing him to blame himself for all of this, then your brother will certainly go on a rampage and then will kill slow boy. But you know, you be selfish and let everyone have a terrible path. Like I care when I am left for dead in the shade of your anger. she rolled her eyes, being brave and confident was not her strong point.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:36 pm

Becca closed her eyes and focused herself, tempted to kick Jenna in so many directions possible. She breathed out and shook her head, a weak smile forming. If it's my destiny then why prevent it She whispered to herself, sighing. Pulling herself back together, Becca stepped forward, behind Jenna within a second. She leaned down slowly, hair covering the pale features of her face, causing most of her to blend in with the darkening surroundings. Tell me this though... She began, eyes looking more black than gold as the time progressed. Crouching down, she made herself on level with Jenna, features cold. Why did you cause this...and what was it you wanted? It was as though her voice echoed out that last phrase, the cold look on her features not once vanishing.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Jenna gulped, not wanting to share that detail with her as her feelings had changed for why she had caused the whole of this. She hadn't an idea as to why she continued with her plans even though everything had changed, but she supposed she felt connected into finishing it even if she didn't want the prize anymore. She shook her head and looked Becca in the eyes, Why would I tell you that? That is not part of your destiny, that is mine. she informed her, heart rate increasing as she panicked on what to say. She couldn't just tell Becca that she was a psycho-stalker that used to want to kill Becca because she thought that she was dating Marcus. She frowned upon that and so wanted to brush it under the carpet, but was there a chance of that when someone is demanding to know why she did go through with the current situation? She blinked and looked down, holding her neck as she found it hard to breath still.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Becca didn't once move from her position in front of Jenna, gaze blank. I suggest you do tell me...unless you don't mind loosing a limb or two Her eyes grew once more in a shade of blood lust, a smirk forming as though another person was standing there now. She was loosing it. So! She boomed suddenly, dragging Jenna up by the scruff of her shirt, holding the girl in front of her as though she where bait. Tell me before I reduce myself to being what I truly am With that she shook Jenna.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Fucking hell, calm down! she exclaimed as she was dragged to her feet. I don't want to tell you! Just get the fuck off of me and leave me alone. she bellowed, voice echoing around the darkness. Like I said, you kill me and you are selfish! Not only my life you will kill... she rolled her eyes. What I am trying to get across to you is that the reason I did this is not important! OK? So leave me alone, and when I wake up... she paused and thought of it for a moment. If I ever wake up. Then you have to allow me to help the way I do...you cannot control everyone! she told her, struggling to be set free.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Becca frowned and snarled loudly at this. I'd suggest you get me out of here then before I do reduce myself to being selfish she warned, seriously feeling delusional in the current situation. She sighed blinking hard as she snapped out of her blood lust state, horrified. She sighed and sat down flat, after dropping Jenna flat on her ass. ...Just... She sighed and shrugged. I'm tempted to give up to be honest... She shook her head, closing her eyes tight.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Jenna blinked as she cradled her throat after being dropped on the floor in the darkness. Only light from the colours of Becca's mood, which were now changing to blues with swirls of pinks. Jenna sat up, sighing as she did so and spoke. Giving up? You don't want to do that, trust me! I have been there. Ever wanted to kill your own father for being a right arsehole and abusing you? And you wanted to end his and your life right there and then? That's called giving up, but after learning that you are ten times stronger than the man, you stand up and use those powers so that you are stronger? Because you were fed up of being weak and useless? And if you do, then don't even think about giving up, you need to be strong for those around you, learn to stand up and be counted! Because if you don't, you'll kill your fuck face of a father and splatter his blood up the walls. she said, eyes wide and expression motionless.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:10 pm

In response, Becca shook her head once more, breathing out. If I apparantly haven't got long to live, then I'm giving up. So just let me out so I can at least no go insane Becca slowly looked at Jenna, expression careless. She smiled weakly after some time, crossing her arms. And you do know...that although Kris is a tad bit on the wimpy side, he'll be pulling faces at you She nodded sure of it, climbing to her feet as she gazed around at the colours in faint awe. She crossed her arms tighter over her chest. I've got nothing to say to you after you've caused so much shit to be honest With that, Becca turned awya.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Jenna exhaled a deep and long breath. Everyone can change their future if they have someone who can guide them and see their future. she mumbled and shrugged. I can always help you, even if I have caused unnecessary shit...but that is my way of guiding myself. she whispered. Time to shine the rusty halo... she rolled eyes at herself and sat up, crossing her legs and watching the colours change each word that escaped Becca's mouth. I don't know whether I can get you out of this dream if I have been knocked out by slow boy's teary thing. she said, tone serious. All I can suggest is that you fall asleep here, in the darkness, and wake up naturally. But I don't know whether that will work for you because you have never experienced this sort of thing before. And I know it won't work for me until I am awoken by something or someone from out of the dreamworld thing. she sighed. I can help you, if you help me first... she muttered, not wanted to look like a crap evil person.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Becca was truly startled by the sudden compassion shown in Jenna's personality. She nodded in thought, willing to work togther to escape the situation. Well...since I'm litereally in a dream now, it means anything can be possible doesn't it? She enquired, not really having any idea on the prospect. Soon after she couldn't help but laugh hearing the light comment on Kris, her eyes showing light amusment. She of course didn't reveal the source of her laughter. That idiot... She mused in thought of him. After a good moment, the colours calmed around Becca which caused her to smile wide. How do I supposedly help you though? She questioned.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:11 pm

I could assist the sleeping situation...by making you drowsy in this dream. she suggested, head bowed as she thought about what she was saying. She shrugged and breathed in yet again, a loud and deep breath as though she was still gasping for the long missed oxygen that she had lost earlier on. She watched the colours changing dramatically each second, she smiled as she noticed the calm and peaceful colours that swam around in the darkness. The way in which you help me is by taking slow boy out of the room I am in until I wake up....Please? she added.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Sounds reasonable She admitted with a nod, relaxing her shoudlers as she to let out a deep breath, closing her eyes. She couldn't really say she was trusting the young girl who had caused all this trouble...but...she had to...didn't she? Becca gazed at Jenna in thought, eyes remaining a much darker shade than usual. There is nothing I can do... She flashed a small smile in her direction once more. Let's do this then She grinned.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:23 am

As soon as she heard Becca agree to help her, she felt as though a weight had been lifted; as though she was going to get out of here and never feel trapped again. Although she had a bad feeling about all of this, she hadn't really seen this part happening and so she tended to hide her anxiety using her large smile as her mask. Therefore, Jenna found herself returning the gesture by beaming her own smile at Becca...the smile being more of a reassurance to herself and her own little way of concealing her fears. She noticed that Becca was now staring at her; noticed that she was either doubting having to trust her or she was plotting something. She gulped quietly and closed her eyes. Let's... she whispered and then added: Close your eyes...er? Is it ok if I place my hands over your eyes? she asked, not wanted to startle Becca by touching her without permission. She was still afraid of Becca even though she was the one who had caused herself to get trapped here; shouldn't she have been afraid of herself? She breathed in and out, in and out, calming herself down after knowing she would have to trust someone that was trying to kill her before. Darn it! she cursed in her own mind as the butterflies took flight...
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:21 pm

It was easy to notice the anxiety rushing within Jenna's mind as Becca gazed at the girl still. She refrained herself from smiling in amusement at noticing, and simply nodded in response to her question. Sure...just...don't try anything stupid She said bluntly, tone truly serious at this. It was one thing to be trapped within her own dream, but to maybe have an attempt at her eyes being intact. Still in doubt over the whole situation, Becca shuffled across the ground towards Jenna, setting herself near enough directly in front of the blonde. She crossed her arms and breathed out, closing her ever darkening eyes, trying to make sure her senses where on top alert. Becca wasn't willing to risk anythins being clawed out was another. She actually liked her g happening...not now.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next