Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Waffle House - Old Thread

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Waffle House - Old Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Waffle House - Old Thread

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:42 pm

Becca actually stared down faintly as she allowed her hand to drop from his arm cautiously. ...I'd make you have another diabetic fit She whispered actually cringing at the thought. She frowned and looked at him strongly now, draining the rest of the contents of the gloop, wiping her mouth. I like things answered which involve me...Kris She said seriously, watching him for reaction. It was easy to smell his fear never mind sense it...the cracks in his voice so easy to determin.
StephJo
StephJo

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.myspace.com/simplestephwoot

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:47 pm

Kris stared at her and gulped yet again. He did not want to endure what she was offering if he tried to leave. I'll..er..s-s-tay! he stuttered. Like I said, I don't have answers for you Becca. he mumbled and stared at his hands, clasping them together and sighing. For you are not Kate! he added.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:53 pm

Becca inhaled deeply, controlling herself as she slowly looked up, locking eyes with Kris. My full name..is Rebbecca KATE Romania She stated rolling her eyes. I happen to have that birthmark? She shook her head leaning closer to Kris in utter interest and irritation. She held his gaze, seemingly drawn into his eyes tilting her head gently. Who the hell dreams of someone they don't know to such...detail She whispered.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:02 pm

He tutted. Well excuse me that this is not a regular thing that happens to me! I am not used to! That's not a part that I normally have to go through! he informed her. He stared into her amazing eyes and listened as cars passed, the sound disappearing as he was too engrossed in her eyes. You know, you look like her and sound like her. But you don't act like her, Kate that is by the way. he added, still locking eyes with hers. I was in love, I am sure, and she was taken from me with a certain stab of the dagger in my hand. And then.... he paused, unable to stop the pain of the lump in his throat. Becca, I need to get out of here, NOW! he said and stood up. Please! he begged and signalled towards the door.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:07 pm

Becca frowned noticing his new found fear, grabbing his hand ignoring the fact her skin was at a dangerous low of temperature. She pulled him up instantly and, after throwing a numerous amount of money on the table, pulled Kris out of the Waffle House pushing him behind a nearby wall, her speed in doing so extreme. It looks like I'm not the only one who needs to explain things! She exclaimed, her voice now on a normal level, it's tone gentle...calming. Now calm down...we don't want any accidents She frowned.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:12 pm

Her cold skin burnt him and he jumped. Well... he mumbled. Shaking away the sad thoughts. I just needed air, that's all. he lied. Please let her buy that! he pleaded with himself. After awhile he stared up at the sky. I am calm. he said in a soft, gentle tone. He looked at her. Why are you so cold? he asked and locked eyes with her.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:16 pm

A lie for a lie... Cold blooded She smiled with a joyful wink, gently jumping up onto the wall, sitting casually on it as she gazed at Kris, watching him. It's obvious your not completely mortal, so the lies don't need to carry on She said monotone, smiling more. But your quialitys...are more human than others...so you hold SOME lack of complete... She frowned trying to think of a word in which suited is. She frowned more, gaze cutely confused. I guess you could say...your not a complete freak like me She grinned.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:21 pm

He was utter confused. He tilted his head and stared at her. How'd you know I was lying? he rushed his question. He gulped, it was becoming a more frequent thing that he did now that he was around her, Becca. Freak? The whole, bloodthirsty thing is quite alarming but...not freaky, for you that is, not for humans! he admitted and slightly mused himself.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:28 pm

She giggled faintly shaking her head. I guess...but for lies..your heart races quicker. Even by that...tiny tiny fraction of a second She smiled more, swinging her legs while sitting on the wall casually. And I'd prefer if you'd stop gulping...it makes me feel as though I'm horrific to look at She frowned at this actually hurt by the thought.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:32 pm

He went to gulp and paused. I shall try. And, I can't lie, my mum told me that when I was 7 years old...that memory has stuck in my mind ever since... he stopped and tried to take a breath. I don't want to talk, er...will you? he asked, trying to calm himself down from the frenzy that he was beginning to get himself into.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:36 pm

She jumped down, instantly infront of him. Another diabetic fit, here we come She chimed, keeping her eyes locked with his as she turned his world gently, into something less terrifying...a meadow. Quiet, peaceful. That better? Or would you prefer to be able to see me also? She questioned, laying his physical body down on the ground gently, sitting besides it content, closing her eyes smiling.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:39 pm

Kris was amazed by her ability. Join me. he whispered. He waited for her and looked around the meadow and breathing in the cold, damp air that smelt like freshly cut grass. He allowed himself to calm down. It is beautiful here... he smiled for the first time in many years.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:43 pm

She smiled hearing his amazment, closing her eyes allowing her mind to wander, herself becoming visable to Kris. She opened her eyes again, crossing her arms as the sun clouded over faintly causing her to sigh in relief. I can create...any visual thing She explained watching him curious. But...seeing as your not normal yourself...i'd like to know your ability She said simply, remaining on the ground, resting her head on her hands.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:48 pm

He frowned at that thought. Mine ain't really an ability...more of a ..er...evil curse vexed on me. Kris muttered, near to anger. It has ruined my life, in so many ways that you couldn't imagine, well, maybe you could! he said sharply. I don't want to go down that road at this very moment, please. he raised his eyebrows and sat on the grass. It was warm. Warm grass? he laughed to himself. It is beautiful here... he added, trying to change the subject. You have a wonderful, well, semi-wonderful ability. he shrugged.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Becca was stunned from his sharp accusation, her gaze darkening faintly. You know...just because of what I am doesn't mean I've..ruine things She frowned more, trying to stop herself from changing the image around them. ...let me ask you one question, and I'll let you relax alone She muttered, standing slowly glancing up to the cloud filled sky, forcing more and more to appear.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:55 pm

He watched her, intensely. I meant that you could imagine ruined things! he tried to explain, but stopped as he heard her mutters. One question, about what? he asked and then juggled with the word "alone"...alone in her mind, or alone in his mind?
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:00 pm

Becca took careful steps towards him, nodding quietly. You dreamed...of me... She began reaching to touch his arm, touch warming as she forced it to...
What force...forced you to come up to me and warn me? I'm just curious She admitted, finding her touch growing cold again, causing her to pull her hand back.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:07 pm

He sighed. That's the problem, my mind forced itself. he sat up, amazed by the warmth in her touch. My mind was drawn to you, I dreamed about your death...it was horrific at the least to watch, but to be involved in...that has just scarred me. And to think that there you where, in the waffle shop-thing. It just made me remember the dream, something that I dreamt on the way to Bolton, well before I met you or anyone here. he admitted without a thought, he felt he had to tell her everything and so he did, he blurted it out.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:13 pm

Becca rose a brow at his sudden confession, her smile growing as she crossed her arms nodding. ...you mentioned a dagger earlier She chuckled out loud. I don't die so easily Kris, trust me when I say that She laughed out, it unaturally musical as she turned away, as if walking off. I'll leave you to have some relaxation as I promised She smiled back at him, glad for her answers...despite the fact confusion remained.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:18 pm

NO! he shouted after her. I don't want to be alone! he added. Please don't leave me! he begged. He needed to forget the pain that she was causing to him. He began to shake. On second thoughts, let me escape your mind. he asked, now shaking vigorously. What is happening to me? he asked himself. Please?
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:21 pm

Her head spun around quickly as she was behind him in a split second confused. Slowly her hands where placed on his shoulders, the image clearing up, so when hsi eyes snapped wide, he was looking up at her, her arms still extended outwards. No one usually asks me to stay nor spazzes out in my calm land She said glancing down to him frowning. You are indeed a strange thing Kris She smiled at him, letting her arms retreat to hersides, gaze remaining on him.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:26 pm

He tried hard not to laugh, but failed miserably. One, I don't like the comfort of being trapped in "there" by myself! he informed her. Two, I was not spazzing...just er...well, ok, so I was spazzing! But that ain't entirely my fault! I am allergic to grass. he added. Three, you don't need to tell me that I am strange, I found that out on my own occurrence! he chuckled and stared at her, still shaking. Er... he said awkwardly. What now? he asked.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Becca burst into laughter, nose scrunching at such statments. I have NO idea, but your the first being I've known who is allergic to grass! She laughed hard, shaking her head gazing up at the sky immediatly ceasing laughter noticing the clouds parting. Ah poop... She smiled forcing out a nother laugh as she casually walked into the shade of the trees, sitting down as the sun rays soon collided where Kris was standing.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:35 pm

How does that humour you? he asked. I am strange, we have already established that detail, so why not have the allergies being strange also? he giggled. He followed her as she walked and joined her, for no apparent reason.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:37 pm

She rose a brow, making sure to keep an eye on the suns rays also, unaware of the smallest spec that had escaped threw the trees. ..So...your..basically a human with an ability? She questioned turning to look at him chewing on her lip gently trying to actually know something more of him.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next