Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

3 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:51 am

Nicky held Katy in his arms. Love you too hun. he kissed her. This is gonna be so much fun. he giggled. one big thing I need to do is ask Emzi to be my best woman ... but I don't know how to ask her. he paused. I know it sounds stupid but because its such a big thing I want to say it properly and not rabble on like I am now.... what do I say? shes on the phone and... he trailed off.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:21 pm

Katy felt safe and warm in Nicky's arms. Well I really don't know babe. Katy pondered to herself. You could just tell her we are getting married next month and she is the only person you want to be next to you on that day. Katy didn't really know what to say herself. This is going to wicked. Katy smiled, picking her clothes up.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:27 pm

Nicky kissed Katy's cheek. thats an amzing idea. he smiled racing back to the phone and asking, similar to what Katy said, Emma to be his best woman. Christ! he exclaimed holding the phone away from him as Emma screamed. I'm guessing your happy? he asked placing the phone against his ear. He giggled at her reply and after a few more minutes of chat said his goodbyes and hung up the phone. she said yes. he smiled dancing around the room. my two favourite girls are going to be there with me on the most important day of my life. he said happily.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:29 pm

I knew she'd say yes, and so did you, you doughnut. Katy grinned at him, laying back on the bed. Well I'm hardly not going to be there. Katy smiled, getting cheeky with Nicky now. Put some clothes on, I don't want to see your butt anymore. Katy giggled to herself again, looking at Nicky.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Nicky blinked in shock. I aint a doughnut... he paused pondering what he should say in response. you are. he said pocking his tongue out at Katy picking up his boxing shorts and pulling them on.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:35 pm

But I don't taste as much as you. She poked her tongue out. You is the biggest doughnut. She laughed at him. She wiggled her bum at him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Nicky gasped dramatically. Don't wiggle your sexy arse at me. he pretended to be hurt pressing his lips together as his lips tried to curve into a smile.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:43 pm

Well. Katy giggled. Come shake youe cute arse with mine. She stuck her tongue out and wiggled her bum again.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:51 pm

Nicky skipped over to Katy and grabbed her by the waist lifting her up and spinning her around. Placing her on the floor again he turned her body gently so that they were facing each other. A smile appeared on his face as he gazed into her twinkling eyes. He didn't say anything he just absorbed the beautiful moment.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:56 pm

Katy stopped giggling for a moment as she realised the moment was a serious moment. She rubbed Nicky's neck with her fingers, kissing her cheek.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:03 pm

Nicky grinned at Katy pulling away from their embrace and switching on the radio. As the slow song played he bowed before Katy and held out his hand to her.
care to dance my lady? he asked in a badly attempted English accent.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Katy giggled, stretching her hand out and taking Nicky's. I do want to dance. She giggled again as she put her hand around Nicky's waist and began to dance.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:08 pm

Waltzing around the room bopping his head to the music Nicky giggled. got to make sure I am a suitable dancing partner for our first dance as a married couple. he smiled kissing her nose gently as they danced around the room.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:13 pm

You'll do just fine. Katy smiled as she rubbed her nose with Nicky's. Katy grinned while waltzing around the room in time with Nicky.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Nicky spun her around smiling happily. As the song changed he continued to dance with her pulling her body close to his so he could feel her beating heart. As the song began Nicky smiled recognising immediately what it was.
Another day without your smile, another day just passes by, but now I know how much it means for you to stay right here with me ... he sang continuing to dance with Katy.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:23 pm

Katy felt like she was in heaven, listening to Nicky sing was fantastic. You have the most wonderful voice. Katy smiled feeling joyful and full of love and passion.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:33 pm

Thanks. Nicky blushed kissing her cheek. I wanna grow old with you, I wanna die lying in your arms, I wanna grow old with youuuu he continued singing feeling meaning in the song.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Katy just smiled as she listened to Nicky singing to her, the lyrics describing the way she felt for Nicky. This song just describes the way I feel. She blushed at him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:58 pm

Nicky stopped dancing and singing and gazed into Katy's eyes a smile appearing on his face.
I thought the same. he said. maybe... maybe we could have it as our wedding song? he smiled. Its up to you though...
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Of course we can. Katy smiled pulling Nicky close for his warmth and safety. I cannot believe that in less than 4 weeks we will be married babe. Katy's eyes filled up with tears of joy. You're the best thing ever. Katy kissed Nicky's lips softly and gazed in to his beautiful eyes.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:09 pm

oh my god .. its going to be amazing. I love you. he kissed her passionately. random question, but where would you like to go on our honeymoon? he asked holding her in his arms.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:15 pm

I really don't care, as long as I'm with you I don't care where I am. She grinned at him. To be with you is all I want and ever need. She kissed him and rubbed her nose with his him. I love you to.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:25 pm

What about if we just randomly point at somewhere on the map? the two of us together? .... he suggested tracing a love heart on her arm as he held her close.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:31 pm

That sounds good. Katy smiled as she felt him drawing on her arm, she brushed her finger up and down his spine. Katy looked around the room for a map. But where are we going to get a map from. She asked inquizatively.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:34 pm

er.... he stopped in thought. I don't know. he laughed. we could go and find a book shop and look for an atlas or .... internet? he suggested hoping she'd choose the second one as he knew that he had brought his laptop and he didn't want to leave her warm embrace.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next