Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

3 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:48 pm

I wouldn't care as long as we get married. Katy smiled back at him. Where would you like to get married?

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

Post by tweedledee Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:51 pm

well .... he paused. I'd love to get married in Ireland... in the country. Because obviously i was born and raised there but also because I love the country and I want a really peaceful, calm wedding. he smiled blushing lightly.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Nicky, that's sounds lovely. I'd love to get married in Ireland. Katy grinned at him. I've never been to Ireland so it'll be a new experience for me. She kissed his lips softly. When do you want to get married. She hoped he wanted it to be soon.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:57 pm

YAY. he smiled kissing her. I can show you all the amazing places and the beautiful scenery... its going to be so much fun. he giggled excitedly. I don't know when we should get married.... whenever you want. I really don't mind I just want to marry you. he smiled pressing his lips against hers.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:04 pm

When is Ireland at it's most beautiful. Katy asked, thinking it was probably all the time. We should get married then. Katy looked up at the ceiling smiling.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Nicky chuckled. It rains a lot in Ireland, but we should be ok around the august period ... about the 12th ish .... normally beautiful weather then.... or January? .. its cold but the sky looks amazing. it has a little pinky colour to it at night and the rains mostly at its minimum. he smiled remembering when he sat out at night with Emma.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Well I don't mind, just as long as it happens. It's not like it doesn't rain a lot here. Katy looked out the window where it was raining. She turned to look at Nicky and kissed his lips softly.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:12 pm

well if you want we could get married..... soon. he paused wanting to marry her as soon as possible that's how truly he adored her. that's if you want of course.... he smiled.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:14 pm

Yeah I do want to get married soon. Katy screeched at him. I want to get married as soon as possible. I just want to be with you forever. Katy smiled rubbing his cheeks.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:17 pm

YAY. Nicky smiled hugging her tightly. shall we start making arrangements now then? he asked a huge grin across his face.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:20 pm

Yeah of course. Katy grinned with excitement and happiness. There's so much to do. Who am I going to have as my bridesmaids, what dress am I going to wear. Katy sat up her mind going crazy thinking of all the things that needed doing. But what date are we going to get married first. Katy smiled at Nicky. Kissing his lips passionately again.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:28 pm

er... I shall go and ring my mum and get her to ask the church when their next free date in January is. he smiled rolling out of bed and skipping over to the phone. I'm getting married! he screeched bouncing around the room before dialing his mothers number.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Katy giggled as she watching Nicky bounce around naked. You have the cutest butt. She giggled more at him. I cannot wait to get married. She looked around her room, it seemed warm and happy in there now, now she was back with Nicky, now she was getting married next month, now everything was just how it should be. Say hello to your mum for me. She shouted before coming over all nervous thinking about meeting Nicky's family.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:41 pm

my butt is sexy he winked at her hearing the dialing tone. and i shall say hello to my mum for ... he was interrupted by his mum picking the phone up. MUM! he screeched happily before beginning to explain every thing that had happened. He informed her of his wedding and about making arrangements and she was more than willing to check for the happy couple. by the way mum my Katy says hello. he smiled. Nodding he pressed the phone to his shoulder and turned to Katy. she says hello back and that she cant wait to meet you. Nicky smiled finishing his conversation with his mum and hanging up the phone. there is a free date on the 20th January. he grinned running over to Katy and hugging and kissing her.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:45 pm

That's less than 4 weeks. Katy began to panic a little. I cannot wait to meet your mum either. She paniced more. as she held on to Nicky tightly. There's so much to do, you better get in contact with Emma let her now. Katy sighed as she thought of all the preperations, and how she was going to tell her mum and dad that she was getting married, and how they'd react to Nicky.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:48 pm

Nicky smiled and kissed her lips. I don't care if its just you and me at that wedding I just want to get married to you. he smiled skipping over to the phone again and dialing Emma's number.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:52 pm

Nicky, I'm so scared. Katy sighed feeling nervous, tears beggining to escape her eyes. I need to make sure everyone comes that really should. My mum and dad would kill me if I didn't invite them, and Stu well I'm not sure. Katy whispered to herself, what was she going to do. Hello Emma. Katy shouted as Nicky spoke to her. Nicky how... Katy started.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Emma hold on a sec. he said pulling away from the phone and pressing it against his chest. Katy we will sort everything. Stu can come i've spoke to him before he was really lovely to me. We will go and see your parents in person if you think that would be more appropriate? and Emma says 'HIIII KATTYYY' ... just like that. Don't worry babe we'll sort it. he giggled.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:04 pm

I know, I know, I cannot help but panic though, it's 4 weeks. Katy wept a little. Yeah I think it will be better if we go down in person, I guess I should ring them. Katy sighed moving off the bed towards the bathroom.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:07 pm

give me a sec Emzi. Nicky said into the phone placing gently onto the chair and racing into the bathroom after Katy. Pulling her into a warm embrace he smiled. We will get through this. he smiled wiping her falling tears.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:11 pm

I know babe. I'm just so scared about my parents, I know they won't be very happy about all of this. Katy sobbed. They went balistic about Stu and his baby, imagine what they're going to be like over this. Katy held Nicky close to her feeling warm as she snuggled in to him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:19 pm

I'll talk to them... don't worry. I'll stick by you. he smiled hugging her tightly.

After a few moments he pulled away and kissed her.
I'll go talk to Emzi and then we can talk about what we are going to say to your parents. ok? he smiled kissing her forehead before dashing into the living room and returning to his conversation with talking Emma about everything that had happened since he last saw her.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:08 am

Katy watched Nicky walk out the bathroom, guessing she really should let her parents know, rather than just turn up on the doorstep. She picked up her phone and started to dial her parents number. She sighed as they pciked up. Mum. She smiled glad to hear her mothers voice however. She nodded as her mother talked and talked as she always had. Look mum I've got something to tell you. She nodded as her mother as her to carry on. I'm getting married next month. Katy pushed the phone away from her ear as her mother screamed with joy. Katy began crying tears of joy again. We're coming down in a few days. Katy started. Nicky really wants to meet you. She nodded a little more before saying bye and putting the phone down. Katy rushed out to Nicky. Nicky they're happy, they're happy Nicky. Katy squealed, jumping up and down, hugging him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:20 am

Nicky threw the phone beside him and embraced Katy into a hug.
hun thats amazing. he smiled hugging her tightly and spinning her around. I can't wait to meet them. he smiled kissing her lightly on the lips.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:26 am

I know, I cannot wait to meet yours either. Katy smiled feeling full of joy. Now what else have we got to arrange. I'm so happy. Katy grinned hugging Nicky tightly. I love you babe. She kissed him passionately on his lips.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next