Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

3 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment - Page 16 Empty Re: Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Katy sighed more. You're useless. She pulled a selection of tops out and spread them on the bed. She looked at them all before finally picking one. She threw it one, pulling a pair of jeans on. Right I'm ready to go. She smiled at him.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment - Page 16 Empty Re: Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

Post by tweedledee Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:13 pm

I ain't use... he trailed off turning to find her dressed beautifully. Admiring her figure his jaw fell slightly agape. wow you look great. he smiled before gathering their belongings. I'm ready too. he grinned scanning the room just to make sure he had all their necessities.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Katy smiled. Calm down, I don't look that good. She picked up her straightners, chucking them in her bag before walking out the door. Do you want me to carry anything. She asked, excitement and nervousness now taking over her body.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:24 pm

you look awesome. he grinned pecking her lips. and could you possibly carry this? he questioned holding out the small bag containing all of their information needed for the flight. its the passports and stuff. he informed with a smile.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Katy smiled. Of course I can. She took the bag, placing it on her shoulder. You sure you'll be ok with those bags. She asked, not wanting Nicky to struggle with anything. Don't want you to strain anything now do we. She giggled at him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Nicky laughed. I'm fine ... thanks for asking though. he grinned wheeling the suitcase towards the door as he threw the other bag over his shoulder. shall we head off then? he asked. the taxi should be here shortly.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Katy smiled. Lets go. She kissed him before opening the door. Feeling very happy and bouncy. It finally hitting her that tomorrow she will be getting married.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Nicky grinned at her pulling open the door and shuffling outside. Talking her hand in his he pulled the suitcase behind him and they both began wandering away from their room. love you. he mumbled his mind stacked with thoughts of their wedding making him feel anxious yet excited.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Katy smiled. Love you too. She squeezed his hand, a mixture of nerves and happiness going around her body. As they walked out the door the taxi pulled up. Well, this is it babe. She said kissing him before walking over to the taxi/

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Nicky engulfed a breath of cool air before slowing releasing it. Chucking the bags and suitcase into the boot Nicky continued to think about the events that were going to happen in the near future. Clambering into the taxi beside katy he informed the driver where they were headed.
oh my god ... we're nearly getting married. Nicky gasped running a hand through his hair as he did so.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Katy smiled as Nicky got in the taxi next to her. She entwined their fingers sighing. I know we are. I'm so excited. First I have to meet the family. She smiled at him, leaning her head on his shoulder as the taxi speed away from the school.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:05 pm

its gonna be soooo much fun. Nicky giggled wrapping his arm around her shoulder and snuggling into her. i cant actually believe i'm getting married though... me? he said rather shocked.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:38 am

Katy gleed at him. Hang on you getting married. Don't you mean me getting married. She sighed. A couple of years ago I never imagined I would be sat in a taxi getting married to the best man in the world the next day. She looked up to him, a huge grin on here face.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:20 pm

Nicky beamed at her his heart skipping a beat as her captivating eyes twinkled when she smiled. please do tell me who this amazing man is that you are getting married to. he said with a smirk.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:25 pm

Katy tutted at him. Well you'll have to wait and find out tomorrow. She poked her tongue out at him, staring at his face.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:33 pm

Nicky gasped dramatically. he has to have my approval first. he nodded. no one marries my sexy arse without my approval ... my katy deserves the best. he nodded smiling at her.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:50 pm

Katy kissed him. I think he'll meet your approval sexy. She winked at him, before nestling in to him, getting ready for thr journey to the airport. She felt very nervous again now.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Strolling into the dark and empty apartment Harry sighed. Flicking on the light as he kicked the door gently closed he peered around the room.
now what? he asked himself still subconsciously contemplating whether he should admit his affections towards the person he admired even though he still was actually not sure of how he was feeling. God this is too confusing. he moaned marching over to the sofa and falling onto it. Lying flat on his back he stared up at the plain, white ceiling and began counting the small patterns in order to vent his anger and upset. nope... its no use... he sighed sitting upright and looking into the mirror that hung from the wall opposite him. what are you feeling? he questioned staring at his reflection. Friendship or relationship? .... lust or love? he asked his confusion growing rapidly by the second. for fuck sake. he cursed rolling off the sofa and heading towards his bedroom. Bounding into his room he slammed the door shut and crashed down onto his bed.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Mopping around his apartment Harry paced up and down the floor aimlessly unsure what to do with himself. i cant go back to their house... if i see him... he engulfed a breath of air and released it slowly. i don't know. he sighed flopping onto the sofa and peering up at the ceiling again. i dont even understand what I'm feeling. he sort of moaned becoming agitated and annoyed with himself; more so with his feelings. im soooo confused. he sighed before crossing his arms across his chest.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16