Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

3 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Becca froze startled as her small forming plan backfired as she glanced over to him, this movment causing her foot to slip out. She twitched dissapearing from the window, yelping as she fell, rolling her eyes at the irony. Great...poor dudes going to think he's killed me -_-
StephJo
StephJo

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://www.myspace.com/simplestephwoot

Back to top Go down

Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Kristopher and Elizabeth's Apartment

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:24 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD! Kris bellowed as he watched her fall. BECCA! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT OR WHAT TO SAY? he cried out. He felt the tears form in his eyes. No! he shook his head. Crying is weak! he told himself. He fell to his knees, hitting the ground, causing carpet burns through his jeans. Holding his face in his hands. Blubbering as the black tar poured down his cheeks. He was helpless.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:28 pm

Becca let out a whine as she landed perfectly, looking up at the distance with a frown. She stepped back as she measured her leap. KRIS? She warned shouting up, her voice remainning on a monotone level as she scaled the wall with ease, her head slowly becoming visual over the ledge. She rose a brow noticing him on the ground, suddenly paling as she felt dizzy, grip loosening. ...h-h-is...ability? She frowned grip actually loosening on the window. K-ri-s...c-control your-self! She gasped out.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:32 pm

BECCA? he sounded pleased, for once. He stood up, wiping the blood that trickled down his legs from the impact and the carpet burn. Are you ok? he asked. The blood mixed with the black tar that now stained him anywhere and everywhere. He slowly calmed down, forcing a smile. I am calm, now.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Sadly, Becca was not. She blinked immediatly ceasing to breath, her grip tight on the ledge of the window as she had previously inhaled the scent.... Blood? She cursed inwardly, knowing she was strong enough to resist. A fall like that wont kill me... She answered faintly stiff, intoxicated by this new found scent...it's attraction unbelieveable. Perfectly fine She answered quietly, almost in a dream, still ceasing to breath.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:41 pm

He sensed her mood change, and the eye shade change also. Now a dark black shade, which suddenly turned into complete darkness. He stared down at the blood. Oh shit! He gulped.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:46 pm

Becca closed her eyes smiling tight. Your safe...trust me She mumured calm, feeling the ledge crack slowly under the pressure she was obtaining. She ceased all breathing, cutting off her sense of smell and taste as she opened her eyes again looking at him. I promise your safe She smiled, it faintly looser as she remained on the other side of the window for his own personal satisfaction rather than safety.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:53 pm

Do you want some help? he offered, placing his bloodstained hand out. Black tar still rolling down his cheeks.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Becca cringed faintly at the sight of his hand, shaking her head immediatly. She climb in slowly with ease, her body elegent as she landed silently, looking up at him slowly now, curious. Why is it...you've calmed and yet those tears remain...but unaffective? She questioned, distracting herself from the blood in which was so close...so alluring...
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:00 pm

They remain until I er....Ok, so I am not fully calm. he admitted out of fear. He wiped the blood in his jeans and looked up at the ceiling. Soooo... he added, rolling his eyes.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:05 pm

Becca instinctivly reached her finger out, poking the tar in which remained on Kris' cheek, smiling at recieving some warmth. It was clear she was no longer breathing ,her stillness faintly unnerving. You cried thinking I'd died? She questioned quietly slowly looking up at Kris tryng not to be to drawn in...fearing his safety in such a situation. She knew she should leave..but...she didn't wish to.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:09 pm

He blushed. Please don't be flattered if I cry. It is too dangerous, for all we know, I might have just killed a random rabbit in the park! he said with a serious pout obtained. And so what if I was crying because of your near death!? his cheeks flushed, rosy red appearing behind the black gooey tar.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:13 pm

Becca allowed her amusment to grow more gentle as she noticed the blush, gazing at it somewhat in awe, feeling her finger trail from his tears to his cheek again, to absorbed by it to even notice if her touch was hurting him or not. I'm flattered if anyone remebers my name She mumured quietly desperatly wanting to risk a breath, to inhale that sweet scent her throat had already learnt to crave.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:19 pm

He twitched as her icy cold touch hurt his flushed cheeks, knowing he would regret it later, he allowed her to trail her finger along his cheek. The pain somewhat exciting him now. There was a stinging sensation, but he endured it long enough for it to feel like a slight tingle. WOW! he thought to himself, as he allowed a smile to beam. And so you should, a name is a privileged of yourself. he ranted on, to some extent, stuttering as he did so.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:23 pm

She nodded, slowly allowing her palm to cover the blush, her mind completey centered around such a sighting. She hadn't seen someone blush in so long...It was then she took that risk. Her eyes actually widened at the intensity of the scent, feeling even more intoxicated than earlier. She forced herself calm once again, slowly withdrawing her hand as she felt her throat groan in protest. Sorry She whispered sheepishly, holidng her hands back from him.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:27 pm

What are you apologising for? he questioned in worry. He wiped the tar from his cheeks with his sleeve, doing so, revealed the blush to a further extent. Becca? Why are you sorry? he repeated.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:30 pm

For basically molesting your cheek Becca mumured some what casual, her smile growing gently as she leaned in closer to inspect the blush once more grinning now. Why is it you are blushing Kris? She questioned completely innocent.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Oh ok. he mumbled. Panic over. he told himself. Wait...oh fuck, explain the blush? Holy crow! his heartbeat accelerating. I am certainly not blushing! he lied, feeling the redness of the blush becoming more vigorous.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:43 pm

Becca felt her smile increase upon her face as she kept the distance at that level as she risked another poke against his chin. Why is your face all red then hm? She teased gently completly amused by the situation, her grin growing wider as a set of delicate white teeth showed from behind her plump lips.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Ok, so let's say I was blushing, hypothetically of course, what does that have to do with anything? he said in a slight whine. He pouted and looked down at his shoes.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:53 pm

Becca giggled gently, the sound melodic as she crouched, forcing his gaze on her again stubbornly. I was just interested to why you where blushing... She laughed, once again taking a small inhale, feeling at a new foudn high with this scent. It was unbeleiveable!
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Hmmph. he sulked. You'll get yours missy! he giggled. He gazed at her, watching her as she had only took a small breath. Aren't you going to breathe? he questioned.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Becca looked to Kris as she slowly stood to her original position, frowning slightly nervous. Firstly...I don't blush She said simply with a shrug. And...secondly...yes, I'm not going to breath She admitted to him, completely addicted to his scent, her desire to cling to it growing causing her to worry inwardly over it.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by A la luz de la luna Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:06 pm

You don't blush? Holy crow. he said gobsmacked. And may I ask why you are not going to breathe? he asked, smiling.
A la luz de la luna
A la luz de la luna

Back to top Go down

Post by StephJo Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:12 pm

She froze shocked at the pleasent attitude behind his smile. She had the sudden urge to touch his cheek again but with held it, actually afraid to answer. Don't like to She lied with a smile, crossing her arms gently trying her best not to be absorbed at all possible.
StephJo
StephJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next