Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Matthews House

3 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Matthews House - Page 2 Empty Re: The Matthews House

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:17 am

Harry listened carefully to Danny's vocals and Tom's amazing chords. Bopping his head along to the rhythm he began beating the High Hat and Symbol with his drum sticks.

Listening carefully to Nikki Lizzie grew to realise that in fact Nikki was a bit of a Daddy's girl. Agreeing with Danny's comment about Nikki looking up to her father, she smiled a little. she should understand that you have your own style and stuff .. you never know .. when she comes back. she paused remembering what Danny had informed her about the news of Nikki and Danny's parents. she might allow you to be you ...
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:21 am

Danny grinned and picked up his acoustic and played around with that as he sang. He felt a grin spread across his face as all they needed to do now was find a bassist.

Why would she come back. Nikki stated. After all no ones heard from either of my parents since they vanished. Nikki muttered leaning back. As far as I'm aware they may as well be dead now as they have been gone for so long.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:24 am

Tom put his guitar down on the floor as Danny finished singing. Well that's one song down. He smiled writing down the chords on the notepad with the lyrics on. I have to say Danny, that was an amazing piece of writing.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:30 am

Harry watched as Danny began to strum on the acoustic guitar. Tuning his ears into the surrounding sounds he felt his lips curve into a huge grin. 'wow. this sounds good.' he thought continuing to drum on the high hats. Listening carefully to the tune he realised that the song and the band were beginning to come together. Pulling away from the drums he turned and grinned at Tom and then looked over at Danny. the lyrics are amazing, so is your vocals ... and your playing Tom ...we sound really good. he giggled lightly.

Don't think like that Nik. Think positively, a lot of people have returned after years of being missing. They'll find them don't you worry. Lizzie smiled weakly examining Nikki's facial expression and body language.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:40 am

Danny rolled his eyes as Harry before pointing at Tom. You sing. He grinned as he dragged over a chair to sit on. He ressted the guitar on his knee as he played a tune. Danny began to wonder what had happened to Lizzie and Nikki.

I don't want them now. I have Tom and Danny. You and Harry are around to. And I have my own family now. Nikki hissed at Lizzie as she didn't like her past. She just wanted to move on and forget everything before she was twelve.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:46 am

Tom pulled the screwed up piece of paper from his pocket, he scanned it, then nodded.
The world would be a lonely place
Without the one that puts a smile on your face
So hold me 'til the sun burns out
I won't be lonely when I'm down
'Cause I've got you to make me feel stronger
When the days are rough and an hour feels much longer

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:51 am

Harry turned to Tom and smiled at him. Watching as he unraveled the paper that he pulled from his pocket he smiled. what song are we doing now then? he asked feeling really energetic and rather delighted that the rehearsal was going so well.

oh. Lizzie paused having not realised that Nikki felt that way. I suppose we better go back down stairs ... see how the lads are getting on. she said looking away from Nikki feeling rather awkward in her presents and that moment.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:58 am

Danny stopped playing his guitar and sat on the chair listened. He pushed back so he was only on two legs. Next thing he knew there was an almighty crack and he went flying backwards. His legs dangled in midair as he led on his back winded. Bollox. Danny muttered coughing slightly.

Nikki threw the bear across the room and didn't reply to Lizzie she just stormed down the stairs and slammed the hallway door as she marched into the kitchen. She slammed a cup onto the side and chucked some milk into a cup and put it into the microwave to warm up to make her hot chocolate.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:02 am

Tom chuckled at Danny as his legs were waving around wildly in the air. He walked over to him, holding his hand out to help Danny, but then he heard a door slam, he walked off to investigate.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:07 am

Harry watched Danny as the chair collapsed and the male that had been sitting on it dangled upside down. Giggling lightly he watched as Tom attempted to assist him. Hearing a door slam and watching Tom wander away Harry stood to his feet and wandered over to Danny. wants some help getting up? he asked holding his hand out to Danny desperately trying to contain his laughter.

Lizzie sat bewildered on Nikki's bed. did i say something wrong? she asked confused and slightly upset. Jumping off the bed she raced down the stairs after Nikki and beginning to approach the kitchen she noticed Tom wandering in that direction and diverted her movement and headed into the living room. Sighing loudly she walked past Danny and Harry oblivious to the fact that Danny was lying upside down and flopped down onto the sofa.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:14 am

Danny took Harry's hand but everytime he tried to stand up he collapsed onto the floor laughing before he eventually gave up and pulled Harry down on to the floor next to him. Danny looked over at Lizzie even though he was still giggling. He tried to stop as he spoke. What... What's up Lizzle?

Nikki took the warm milk from the fridge before tipping hot chocolate powder into her cup and stirring it. She raided the cupboards for marshmallows and stuffed her hand into the bag before removing it and eating some. She threw a few into her cup before going back to eating them straight from the packet as she heard someone else enter the room.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:18 am

Tom walked up to Nikki and placed his arms around here. Whats the matter babe. He asked as he watched her eat marshmallows straight from the packet. I heard the door slam, so you cannot say nothing to me.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:29 am

Harry dropped to the floor beside Danny and began giggling childishly. Rolling over he poked Danny in the head before rolling away quickly. Noticing Lizzie looking rather upset he sat up resting his weight onto his hands. yeh Liz whats up? he giggled glancing over at Danny and noticing how silly he looked.

Lizzie sighed pulling her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around her knees. nothing. she sighed again tilting her head up at the ceiling. nothing. she repeated gazing at the engraved patterns on the white ceilings as she began to lose herself in her own thoughts. Leaning back in the chair she remained trapped in her thoughts wondering how she upset Nikki and trying to understand why Nikki became so upset and stormed away from her.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:49 am

Nikki groaned out in frustration. She unwraped Tom's hands from around her waist and continued to eat marshamllows ignoring Tom. She was beginning to feel her anger grow and she had no idea why.

Danny picked himself up off the floor and went and flopped onto the chair next to Lizzie. Come on Lizzle, what's up. Danny asked wrapping his arms around Lizzie.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:51 am

Tom sighed as Nikki seemed to shrug him off. Please don't push me away Nikki. I don't want to see you upset. Tom moved around her so he was almost in her eye line, he looked at her face.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:06 am

Lizzie shrugged before leaning her head on Danny's chest. i don't know. she answered truthfully. one minute Nik was talking to me and then she just flipped and marched off.... she sighed. I'm worried i did something to upset her... she informed looking up at Danny and smiling weakly. we were talking about your parents. she told him.

Harry remained sat on the floor unsure of whether to intrude Danny and Lizzie's conversation. Ensuring that his mind was not reading into their thoughts he shuffled across the floor on his bum towards the drum kit and the notepad and pieces of paper that had the lyrics written on them.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:22 am

Nikki looked at Tom and she felt some tears fall. I'm scared. Nikki muttered. I think I'm scared I'm going to be a shit mother and Lizzie made me think of my own mother and stuff. Nikki cried as she leant against the cupboard and slipped down so she sat on the floor.

Danny looked at Lizzie. I'm sure she's fine she just has her moments. Danny whispered and cuddled her before kissing her forehead.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:27 am

Tom slumped down on the floor with her, placing a comforting arm around Nikki's shoulder. He pulled her face up to his. Now listen to me young lady, you will not make a shit mother at all. You can learn from your mother and you'll be the best mother there ever was. As for thinking about your mother and father, you need to think about them every now and again, its healthy. He brushed her hand through her hair, and pulled her close to him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:51 am

i know... but... she sighed hugging him tightly. i think Nikki's worried about your parents and thats effecting her thoughts about having the baby.... she said your mums old fashioned and wouldn't be pleased about her having a baby at a young age so i think shes worried about what your mothers perception of her will be when she discovers Nik's pregnant... and i think Nik is worried how your mum will react to her pregnancy. all of Lizzie's thoughts rolled off her tongue as she felt protected and confident enough to speak about them to Danny. she mentioned not really wanting your parents to return... i think the reason for that is because as i said shes worried how they'll react.... she paused wondering whether her assumptions made her appear mean. i dont want to upset you or nik in anyway. she mumbled softly now worried how Danny would react to her opinion of Nikki becoming upset.

Harry flicked through the notepad and sifted through the sheets of paper silently; his ears still paying attention to Danny and Lizzie's conversation. On hearing that Nikki was expecting to have a baby Harry crumpled his eyebrows in confusion. Scratching his head he shrugged it off not wanting to question it believing that someone would possibly inform him properly later.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Nikki hugged Tom tightly and grinned. Thank you. She snuggled into his chest before looking up at him and kissing his lips.

Danny sat and listened. She hasn't wanted our parents to return for a while, Danny admitted. I think Nikki really wants to have this kid and for it to work. I know she wants to forget her parents but she can't as afterall they are our parents. He muttered hugging Lizzie, Plus teenagers and pregnant women are suppose to be hormonal right so Nik has both lots of hormones working on her so I think we best be prepared for some very big mood swings. Danny whispered. He cuddled Lizzie and looked up at Harry.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:19 pm

He smiled as she kissed him. I'm always here for you, you know that, you can talk to me about anything. He placed both his arms around her and pulled her close to him. Oh yeah the practise is going really well by the way. He tried to chance the topic of conversation, not wanting Nikki to dwell on things.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:27 pm

I hope she's ok. Lizzie smiled weakly squeezing Danny tightly before following his gaze finding he was watching harry.

Harry glanced up and found Danny and Lizzie looking at him.
er... can i ask you something? .. just to clear something up? he said bowing his head and fidgeting with the edge of the paper he held in his hand. is Nikki pregnant? he said looking up at them again.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:37 pm

It is. That's good then. Nikki muttered hugging Tom and grinning. If this is suppose to be band practice isnt that what you are suppose to be doing. Nikki giggled poking him.

Danny smiled. She will be ok. Danny looked up at Harry. Yeah, Nikki is pregnant, you don't have anything against that do you? Danny asked Harry.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Tom shook his head at Nikki. I told you, you come before that band any day, and when I heard the door slam I was worried it was you, so I came to see you. He looked down at Nikki. I hope thats ok with you. He poked his tongue out at her. Shall we go in, and you can hear us.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Lizzie watched Harry intently a little worried about his response.
er...no. harry replied shaking his head. as long as her and Tom are willing to keep it then I'm fine with it.... he smiled. i don't agree with abortion. he added trying to make it clear that is what he meant by mentioning the couple keeping the baby. is she ok? he asked.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next