Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Matthews House

3 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Matthews House - Page 8 Empty Re: The Matthews House

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:40 pm

I'm so dosy. he sighed grimacing as he spotted a smear of blood on his fingers. Wiping the crimson coloured liquid into his jeans he looked up at Tom. I should be ok... just keep Nik away from me. he said looking over at Nikki. just as i procortion.. in case I fall. he added quickly so as not to sound mean.

shut up. Lizzie complained swatting him with her hand before rolling onto her side and sitting up alongside him. i have no idea. she shrugged. maybe we could go investigate? she suggested before giggling childishly.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Tom smiled at Harry's response. Well you go first, then I'll go and Nikki can follow. That way I can catch you if you fall. He watched Nikki and Harry on the floor and attempted to help Nikki up. I'm sure you'll be fine, but just incase you fall, don't need another bump to the head now do you mate.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Nikki rolled her eyes and nodded. She waited for the other two to head towards the stairs. She waited and followed them grinning. She giggled as she slyly brushed her hand against Tom's going into her room to change her thshirt.
------------
Danny saw the stale crisp mess on the floor. He wandered into the kitchen and came back with a dustpan and brush and cleared up the mess constantly looking up at Lizzie, winking and grinning. He even shook his butt in her face.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Strolling down the stairs slowly, Harry grasped onto the banister. The queasy and sick feeling he had been experiencing had now disappeared and a worried and slightly anxious feeling had taken its place. Running his hand down the banister as he slowly and carefully bounced down the stairs he sighed quietly.

Shaking her head Lizzie watched as Danny danced around the living room. Rolling her eyes as he shook his butt in her face she rose to her feet. you silly noof. she giggled tapping his butt before proceeding to head towards the sofa. Gathering a handful of crisp in her hands she attempted to assist him to clear up.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Tom watched Harry carefully as they went down the stairs. Too much excitement for one day I think. He chuckled at Harry as they walked in to the living room. He looked suspicously at Danny and Lizzie.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Danny stood up and looked across the room. No one's dead. Danny giggled, However we have an injury. What the hell happened? Danny asked getting up and putting the dust pan down on the table. Nikki ran down the stairs and jumped down the last two and wandered in and over to Tom and wraped her arm round his waist.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Tom just shook his head at Danny. Long story mate. He smiled as he felt Nikki's arm curl around his waist. He placed an arm around her shoulder and kissed her lips softly before feeling slightly embaressed remembering that people were around them.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Harry shrugged. Nik thinks I slipped. he answered. i woke up in the bath and Nik found a few droplets of... he gulped feeling a little sick again. blood scattered around the bath.... i can't remember anything though. he shrugged again glancing over Danny's shoulder to see Lizzie.

Dropping the crisp into the dustpan Lizzie skipped over to Harry and threw her arms around him. awww you poor munchkin. she said before pulling away from him. bless ... I'm guessing we have a doctor in our presents? she giggled softly as she rubbed her finger against the plaster on Harry's forehead.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:32 pm

Nikki chuckled as she noticed Tom blushing as he kissed. She grinned and pecked his cheek. Twas Tom. Nikki said nodding giggling slightly. She looked over at Danny and saw him looking kind of lonely so she ran over to him and gave him a big hug. What's that for? He asked in shock. For being my brother. Niki grinned pulling away and looking over at Tom.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Tom's cheek went a little brighter. I do have my uses. He chuckled as he sat down on a chair, looking at everyone else in the room. Well Harry, I guess we best keep an eye on you, just incase you have concussion or something. He smiled at everyone as he felt nervous again.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Patting Harry lightly on the head Lizzie giggled. He'll pull through... won't ya? she asked with a smile knowing instantly that his reply would be yes. Nodding slowly Harry smiled. of course. he chuckled as he watched Lizzie bounce up and down in front of him. i know you to well. she giggled before turning to Tom. thanks for looking after this numpty. she grinned pointing in the direction of Harry. its much appreciated. she added before hugging Tom to show her appreciation for his assistance in caring for Harry.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Nikki grinned slightly. She sighjed as she heard her tummy grumble. She patted her stomach as she went on search of food. She let out a cry of frustration and threw a saucepan at the fridge after revealing no breakfast. She flopped onto the floor and sat there in a huff staring at it. Danny heard the loud crash come from the kitchen and rolled his eyes as he sat back down on the sofa as if oblivious.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Tom chuckled at Lizzie. Well I couldn't let him bleed to death now could I. He smiled at Nikki as she walked in to the kitchen. Hearing the loud bang he jumped a little, before realising it must be Nikki trying to do something. It's going to get worse isn't it, these mood swings. He thought to himself, not realising he'd actually said it aloud. Harry go and see if she's ok. He slumped back in the chair, feeling exhausted already.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Harry raised an eyebrow at Tom. me? he questioned pointing at himself. oh ...ok. he added; speaking slowly as he began to wonder why Tom had instructed him to go and see to his pregnant girlfriend. Shrugging it off he strolled into the kitchen to check on Nikki. Nik... he whispered knocking on the kitchen door before entering the kitchen.

they probably will get worse... but you'll be able to handle them. Don't worry. Lizzie smiled reassuringly at Tom before bouncing over to Danny and flopping down beside him. hey dude. she said with a huge grin.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Like hi. Danny giggled at Lizzie. Danny looked over at Tom. You ok? He asked noticing Tom looked very drained and tired.
-------------
Nikki looked up at Harry, she didn't speak she just went back to giving the fridge evils before picking up the saucepan and chucking it at the fridge again. She crossed her arms and sat there sulking.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Tom sighed. Yeah, it's just a little tiring having to run around after Nikki all the time. I just need a little rest. He yawned at them, he sighed as he heard another bang. I hope she's not murdering him. He stood up, feeling a little faint he sat back down again. I'll go and check on her in a minute.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 pm

whoa. Harry exclaimed as he jumped at the noise of the frying pan colliding with the fridge. Slipping down beside her he shuffled close to her. whats the matter? he asked wanting to help her.

Harry will be fine ... don't worry. You just sit and rest for a while. Lizzie smiled glancing at Danny for assistance knowing that, that small piece of information would not stop Tom from going to help or check on Nikki.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Fridge is not providing breakfast. Nikki muttered using her powers to throw the frying pan at the fridge. The frying pan colided with the fridge and they both exploded. Nikki screamed and sat there in horror her hand still in mid air from where she had used her powers. She blinked slightly and stared at the smouldering wreck of the fridge and the reminants led around her on the floor.
----------------
Danny smiled at Tom, She will be fine just wait for the bundle of joy you will love- Danny said before getting cut off by a loud explosion emerging from the kitchen. His face fell blank as he loked from Lizzie to Tom before standing up.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Tom jumped up as he also heard the explosion, he ran in to the kitchen, swishing his arms around to try and get the smoke out of his face. Everyone ok. He asked looking from Nikki to Harry to what was the fridge. What happened. His face holding a confused expression.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Jumping and screeching in fear Harry's eyes widened. how did that happen? he asked in complete shock as stared at the scattered pieces of the broken and destroyed pan and fridge. Looking back at Nikki he raised an eyebrow. did you know you could do that? he asked; the look of surprise on her face suggesting that she wasn't aware that she had the strength to do something as immense as she had just did.

what the fudge was that? Lizzie questioned jumping to her feet and racing off into the kitchen.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Nikki shook her head. Fridge went boom. Twas no suppose to go boom. I only wanted breakfast, She wailed slightly still staring at the black remains of the fridge. She felt a couple of tears prickle at her eyes. What's happening to me? She asked half heartedly not sure if she wanted to know the answer. Danny walked through the room and opened the windows trying to help the remenants of the smoke leave. He walked over and picked up the handle what once belonged to the frying pan. He looked over at Nikki concerned.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Tom walked over to Nikki and sat down next to her. It'll be the baby, messing your powers around. He hugged her tightly wiping her strays tears away and smiling at the others. You'll get us to it over time.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Harry rested his hand on Nikki's shoulder to attempt to reassure her that everything would be ok. Standing to his feet he left Tom to comfort and care for Nikki and approached Danny to help him clear the mess up.

Standing in the doorway of the kitchen Lizzie peered around the smoke filled room in awe. whoa. she blurted out staring at the scene before her slightly bewildered that such a small girl could have such a huge impact on two kitchen appliances.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:39 pm

I don't want to get use to it. Nikki half srceamed more tears falling. She felt herself begin to panic. She was changing so much she couldn't keep up. What if my powers end up hurting someone, you? Nikki announced to the room still starivng vacantly around. Danny looked over at Nikki and sighed. He could see was beginning to crack she couldn't take all this pressure at once. Danny motioned towards the livingroom. Come on leave this for now, I think everyone needs rest for one reason or another.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Tom looked down at Nikki. I think Danny's right you know. Come on, we can get throught this together. He smiled down at her, hoping she'd calm down, he didn't want to see her like this and stressing out would not help the baby either.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next