Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Matthews House

3 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Matthews House - Page 3 Empty Re: The Matthews House

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 pm

ok then. Only cos it's you. Nikki giggled at Tom as she stood up picking up her hot chocolate and taking a sip.

Danny nodded, Nikki hates abortion so yeah. And as far as I'm aware they are keeping it for keeps and not giving it up either. Danny told Harry simply, he grinned slightly as Harry had accepted the issue and not queried it too much.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Tom took hold of Nikki's hand and walked away in to the living room. Hello guys. Ready for some more practising. He asked, wanted to play his song to Nikki now.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Lizzie raised an eyebrow at Harry shocked out how he reacted realising that she must not know him as well as she thought she did.
thats cool. Harry grinned rifling through the notepad again in search for the lyrics he found immensely interesting. out of randomness..... he said finding the page. can i ask who this is about? he smiled standing up and wandering over to Danny and dropping the pad onto his lap. Turning to Nikki and Tom he smiled at them. hey guys... yeh if ya want. he smiled bouncing back over to the drum kit again.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:06 pm

What about who? Danny grinned cheekily sitting back in the chair. Heylo. Nikki looked at the chair led on the floor abandoned. Why is one of the chairs broken? Nikki asked picking it up and taking it in to the dining room before returning and sitting down next to Lizzie. I'm sorry she muttered.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Lizzie raised her eyebrow at Harry as he sat chuckling at the drum kit.
you loon. Harry laughed at Danny shaking his head. a very cheesy loon as well. he snickered.
Lizzie glanced over at Nikki and smiled. its ok. she said shuffling in her seat so she was facing her properly. you ok? she asked hugging her tightly.

Last edited by tweedledee on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Tom walked over to his guitar. I want to carry on with the song from earlier. Its what I wrote the other day after using Danny's guitar. He smiled at them all, hoping Nikki hadn't heard him. He picked up the piece of paper, looking at the lyrics, feeling that they really did have a meaning to him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Nikki nodded. I'm ok. She whispered back to Lizzie, oh and dont squish me to much otherwise Tom will maul you if he thinks you are hurtin the baby. Nikki giggled slightly. Danny grinned at Harry. After all I am mr cheesey. He continued grinning walking over to Harry and Tom and picked up his guitar from off the floor.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:24 pm

oh sorry. Lizzie said releasing her from her embrace and smiling at her. i'm glad you're ok and by the way to answer your question from before your silly brother broke the chair when he fell off it. she informed shaking her head and tutting.

Harry rolled his eyes and giggled.
you randomer. he said grabbing his sticks and preparing to begin rehearsals again.

Last edited by tweedledee on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Tom placed the piece of paper somewhere that he and Danny could see. He pointed out to Danny where he should sing, placing his guitar over his shoulder he smiled over at Nikki.
The world would be a lonely place
Without the one that puts a smile on your face
So hold me 'til the sun burns out
I won't be lonely when I'm down

'Cause I've got you to make me feel stronger
When the days are rough and an hour feels much longer

I never doubted you at all
The stars collide, will you stand by and watch them fall? (by and watch them fall)
So hold me 'til the sky is clear
And whisper words of love right into my ear

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Nikki giggled at what Lizzie told her about how the chair got broke. Danny nodded at Tom as he began to play. Nikki looked up at Tom and grinned feeling herself stare in awe at him.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Tom didn't take his eyes off Nikki as he played the rest of the song. As he finished the song he blew Nikki a kiss and smiled at her.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Nikki blushed a dark crimson in colour as Tom sang to her. She grinned and looked down at the floor still blushing before mouthing I loved it to Tom.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Tom walked over to Nikki. Planted a kiss on her forehead. I'm glad you liked it. He whispered in her ear. I wrote it for you. Everyword came from inside. He blushed telling her.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Thank you. Nikki grinned wrapping her arms round Tom's neck before kissing him gently on the lips. I love you. Danny looked over at Harry and grinned happy that finally Nikki seemed well and truly happy.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Tom blushed as she kissed him. I love you too babe. He placed a hand on her stomach and smiled. He smiled, feeling content and happy with life at last.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:33 pm

awww thats just too cute. Lizzie smiled as she over heard their adorable conversation. Looking between Nikki and Tom she felt her smile grow into a huge grin. why cant you be that cute? she asked with a smirk looking over at Danny.

Harry grinned back at Danny before beginning to chuckle at Lizzie's comment.
maul her for that Mr Cheesy .. i know i would.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Nikki grinned and blushed slightly as she placed her hand on Tom's and brushed her thumb across his hand. Danny chuckled as he looked around at Harry. Mr cheese does not do mauling, I do glomping. Danny said as he ran over and jumped on top of Lizzie kicking Nikki by accident. Hey watch it you lump of cheese. Nikki muttered.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Tom smiled as he sat down next to her. Practice over for the day now. He asked, unsure of whether the others would want to carry on or not.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:48 pm

ahhhh. lizzie squealed as Danny landed on top of him. get off me you noof. she said swatting him with her free hand as the other lay squished under neath him. and no no hit your sister as you get off me. she said her voice muffled as he remained on top of her. why am i even in this situation? she questioned wriggling about attempting to free herself.

Harry laughed at the scene that unfolded before him.
yeh ok Tomtom. he answered through laughter.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Nikki grinned as she leant against Tom before turning around and pulling down the top of Danny's jeans and smacked Danny's arse. He whimpered. What was that for? Nikki raised an eyebrow. Get off her. Nikki muttered pushing Danny onto the floor leaving him led on the floor, on his back staring at the ceiling for a second time that day.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:01 pm

girl power. Lizzie giggled high fiving Nikki. Turning to Danny she watched as he lay on the floor. awwwwwwww. bless ya ... you look so cute. she commented slipping off the sofa and sitting alongside him. that'll teach ya for glomping me. she giggled patting him.

Harry raised an eyebrow at the people present in the room. Shrugging he jumped to his feet and shuffled across the room towards Nikki. can i talk to you for a minute please? he asked glancing over at Tom and smiling. in private? he added looking back at Nikki.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Nikki nodded standing up, Back in a minute. Nikki whispered to Tom before kissing his cheek. Danny giggled. It was funny though. Danny giggled at Lizzie before hugging her.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:10 pm

it was very funny. she giggled. but... she pretended to sniffle. you hurt my finger. she made her bottom lip droop and showed him her slightly reddened finger.

Harry wandered out into the hallway holding the door open for Nikki so that she could follow him through. As she walked outside and joined him in the hallway he grinned and closed the door over gently. i just brought you out here so we could talk in private... he began. basically i just wanted to say sorry for over hearing your thoughts the other day... it was an accident and i didn't intend to hear them and i promise i wont tell anyone.... sorry. he said smiling awkwardly at her whilst absent mindlessly twisting the bottom of his hooded cardigan around his fingers.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Right... hence why my brother knows. Nikki giggled. As far as I'm aware that's in the past... I will say I'm pregnant to you but I think somehow you know that already. Nikki muttered looking up at Harry.

Danny swatted Lizzie. It's only a finger, next you will be crying over a broken nail. He winged.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Tom looked at Danny and Lizzie. So are they sorting the other day out. He asked, hoping he was correct. He gazed around the room for a minute, before returning his attention to Danny and Lizzie. Danny, about Nikki. He started. You know I love her to bits and I'm never going to leave her don't you.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next