Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

3 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment - Page 8 Empty Re: Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:00 pm

You really think I would cook myself something without cooking you something. She looked shocked at him, trying to hold her laughter in. It'd be like not feeding my left arm. She said, kissing him again.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment - Page 8 Empty Re: Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

Post by tweedledee Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:03 pm

Nicky creased over with laughter. aww I love you. he smiled running his hand through her hair as he kissed her.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:05 pm

It's not funny. Katy sulked with him, walking out towards the living room and sulking down on the sofa. What we watching Harry. She smiled at him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:08 pm

Nicky's jaw fell open and he trotted into the livingroom after her staring opened mouthed from the kitchen door.

the simpsons. Harry replied laughing at Homer.

Last edited by tweedledee on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:10 pm

Katy looked at Nicky, sticking her tongue out at him. I love the simpsons. Barts a dude. Katy giggled at the TV. She looked back and Nicky and felt upset at his shocked face. She wandered over to him. Sorry. She pulled puppy dog eyes at him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:12 pm

Harry chuckled at Katy's remark to the simpsons and continued to watch the television programme.

Nicky giggled pulling her body towards him and kissing her tenderly on the lips.
its ok sexy arse. he smiled.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:16 pm

Katy giggled at Nicky before pushing him in to the kitchen. You know I love you, your like the left part of me. I lose you I lose half of me. She smiled at him. Kissing him

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:24 pm

I love you more than life its self. Nicky said truthfully his heart pounding in his chest as she said those beautiful things. Tears stung in his at the fact that he was marrying such a beautiful and caring woman. I've never felt so happy in my life. he smiled tears shadowing his eyes as he kissed her.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:28 pm

Katy smiled as Nicky said the one thing she'd never though she'd hear anyone ever say to her. She kissed him, and wiped his tears away. No crying, happy or sad tears, I don't want any tears, not anymore. She smiled, kissing him again. I'm the happiest I've ever been, and I know it'll only get better. She blushed, feeling a little corny.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:32 pm

Nicky wiped his teary eyes and smiled.
thank you for everything Katy. I love you sexy arse. he giggled kissing her lips.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:38 pm

I love you too sexy. She giggled as she grabbed him bum. I better check on the food. She smiled and wandered over to the over, pulling the food out. Harry pizza's ready. She called, winking at Nicky, wiggling her bum again. Get me some cheese please. She smiled sweetly at Nicky.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:40 pm

ok. Harry smiled getting off the couch and heading into the kitchen.

Nicky pulled the cheese from the fridge and handed it to Katy smiling happily.

Last edited by tweedledee on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:42 pm

Katy placed Harry's pizza on a plate, before handing it to him. Enjoy. She smiled at him. Cheesy chips. She smiled, licking her lips, turning back round to her own food. Do you want some cheese on your chips. She asked looking at Nicky, grating the cheese he gave her.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:44 pm

Thanks guys. Harry smiled picking up the plate and wandering into the living area.

It was all Katy. Nicky said to Harry as he walked away. YAY cheesy chips. If you dont mind i would love cheesy chippys please. he grinned at Katy.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Katy smiled as Harry wandered away. Cheesy Chips are the best. Katy giggled as she grated lots of cheese on to the chips she'd prepared. She turned around to face Nicky, giggling at him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:55 pm

Nicky bounced around the kitchen before stopping and grinning at Katy. Leaning forward he pressed his lips on hers before continuing to dance around the kitchen.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:57 pm

Katy glared at Nicky. What are you doing. She shook her head slightly ashamed of him dancing around the kitchen like a loony.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:58 pm

happy dancing. he smiled starting to do the big fish little fish moves.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Katy stared at Nicky in shock. You loony. She looked at him, before turning round, picking her plate up and marching out of the kitchen.
She plonked herself down on the sofa. Why am I marrying that nutter. She whispered to herself, then burst out in to fits of laughter.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Nicky raced into the living room and grabbed a chip off Katy's place. Munching on it he spun around the room before crashing down next to her on the sofa and grinning.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:11 pm

Katy gave Nicky a scowl as he nicked a chip. Get your own cheesy chips. She stuck her tongue out at him, before shuffling away from him, shielding the chips. You hyperactive nutter. Cheese will make you worse. Katy looked at him giggling away to herself, she looked at Harry, who was ingrossed in the TV to notice what was going on.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:28 pm

I is hyper because you made me hyper. You love me and I'm marrying you life is amazing. he leaned forward and kissed her and sneakily stole a chip. Pulling away he winked at her as he munched on his ship.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:32 pm

Katy looked at Nicky a little scared. Look keep the hyperness for later. Katy whispered, winking at Nicky. She shuffled back towards his and rested on his chest, listening to his heart beat. She sighed, eating her chips. Well what shall we watch next then. Katy asked as the simpsons finished.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:35 pm

Nicky giggled draping his arm over her shoulder.
Top Gear? he asked looking at Harry who smiled and began to change the channel.
if thats ok with you Katy.. Harry said turning to her.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:36 pm

As long as Hammond is on it, I don't care. Katy giggled to Nicky, continuing to eat her chips. She entwined her fingers with Nicky's hand and smiled up at him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next