Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Matthews House

3 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Matthews House - Page 14 Empty Re: The Matthews House

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi. Danny replied chucking his pair of socks flying across the room in shock. He looked round innocently scratching the back of his head before glanicng down and seeing what he was looking for. He picked up the packet and smiled. Don't need another baby in the family now do we? Danny chuckled taking a condom out of the box before walking over to Lizzie and wrapping his arms around her before kissing her lips.
Duckie
Duckie

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Placing her arms around his neck she smiled at him. who says I don't want another baby in the family? she questioned raising an eyebrow at him.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Danny looked down at her, You want a kid with me now? Danny muttered dropping the condom and his jaw dropped. His mouth hung open and he didnt moved. He blinked once over a period of twenty seconds he shook his head and sat down on the bed, blinking once more.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:04 pm

not now... Lizzie mumbled remaining stood in the place he left her. Staring at her feet she clasped her hands together and intertwined her fingers. in the future .. maybe... she whispered feeling awkward. thats if you want to obviously. she added in a whisper as she glanced over at him before averting her eyes back to the floor.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:08 pm

In the future yes maybe. Danny grinned a little colour returned to his cheeks. But not now... I don't know if Nikki will manage with her kid... and she is the one more likely to manage with a kid me at the moment wont. Danny muttered shaking his head. He stood back up and shakingly walked over to Lizzie and placed his fingers under her chin and lifted it up so he looked into her eyes.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:16 pm

sorry. Lizzie mumbled dropping her eyes to the floor as she blushed. Nikki will be fine. she mumbled before peering up at him. sorry for making things... you know... awkward and stuff. she said flashing him a weak smile.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:21 pm

It's ok. Danny muttered pulling Lizzie into an embrace and stroking his fingers against her cheek. I love you. Danny muttered holding her close to him.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:46 pm

i love you too. Lizzie beamed resting a hand on his arm before leaning forward and pressing her lips against his.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:48 pm

Danny smiled and picked her up carefully and placed her down on the bed and sat down beside her and sighed.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:57 pm

what matter? she questioned shuffling closer to him and examining his face closely. why sigh? she asked wandering whether the awkward conversation she had allowed to arise had hurt him or upset him in some way.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Nothing... well I'm just not in the mood anymore. Danny sighed again. He looked up at Lizzie and blushed slightly.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:08 pm

oh. came Lizzie's short reply. ok. she added with a shrug before kissing his cheek gently. no need to be embarrassed. she smiled before leaning back on his bed.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Danny sighed flopping back onto the bed staring up at the ceiling not really bothered that he was just hanging loose. He smiled slightly as his mind began to wander about what him and Lizzie would be like together in the future.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Rolling onto her side Lizzie propped her head onto her hand and stared down at Danny. what ya thinking about? she questioned with a cheeky grin.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Danny just grinned. What us two will be like together in the future. I... ermmm... is it possible for a werewolf and warlock to have a kid though, we are different. I know some species cant interbreed... if we can I can just imagine this little baby being born perfectly normal it sees me then changes into a lil wolf and tries to bite me. Danny chuckled slightly.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Lizzie giggled faintly as she listened to his adorable view of their relationship in the future. we'll have to look into the whether we can have kids together... i have no idea. she shrugged. if im honest.... she began biting down on her bottom lip out of awkwardness. i ... i didnt think you'd want to have a baby with me. she confessed in a hushed tone.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Course I want a kid with you. I love you. Danny replied truthfully looking at Lizzie. I'm just a bit worried that if we can have kids you or the kids will turn wolfish on me and try to maul me. Like if you were in labour and couldn't control it.... Danny trailed off.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Lizzie smiled at him before leaning forward and pecking his lips. me and our kids wouldn't go all wolfish. she giggled a little. believe me.... she began falling back onto the bed and gazing up at the ceiling. you wouldn't want to see me turn into a werewolf. she shuddered. so i'd try really hard to focus on controlling my emotions and ability and stuff so i wouldn't turn into a werewolf.... she sighed. i hate being a werewolf.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:33 pm

Lizzie I'm not the smartest tool in the box but I know for a fact due to Nikki's pregnancy and kid fascinations that you can't control your emotions durring labour and crap apparently. Danny sighed looking around. I want to see your woolfish side... I think I need to cos it's part of you. Danny muttered.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:36 pm

i'd try for your sake though. she retorted. i wouldnt want you to get hurt... especially by me. she sighed again as she rested her hands under her head. believe me you wouldnt want to see me all werewolf.... the transformation bit .. from human to werewolf is the horrible part and quite scary too. she shuddered again.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Ok but... I still think I would need to see it sometime. Danny whispered rather silently. You see the thing is, I think, I think if you really love me that even if you turned into a werewolf I think you would be able to control your wolfish side enough so as not to hurt me. I am a warlock and you have seen me slip into the ground easily enough so I can escape you if you try mauling me. Danny whispered hugging Lizzie and slipping the quilt around both of them.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 pm

I understand that... and I do love you enough to show you... Lizzie said before inhaling a long breath of air. it just... she began before shaking her head to remove the hurtful and worrying thoughts. I’m worried I’d hurt you and I do believe that i would have enough control to protect you from my werewolf side ... but.... she trailed off wriggling slowly out of his embrace. i just worry whether..... she sighed loudly defeated by her thoughts, knowing there was a possibility she was not making much sense. I’m scared.... scared of myself. she muttered.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:35 pm

It doesn't matter. Danny muttered. The thing is to get used to yourself. Cos I'm sure as hell that Nikki is petrified of herself after blowing the fridge up. Danny chuckled. Plus everyone has a darker side and if you dont want to be scared of yourself I will help you overcome that I hope.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:20 pm

it does matter Dan.... Lizzie paused as she looked over at his warm complexion. it matters to me that I refuse to use my abilities for both good and for evil.... she felt a cover of anxiousness fall onto her as she began confiding in him again. I even refuse to show people what I can do. Even you! I refuse my boyfriend, who I trust not to comment on how disturbing and disgusting it is, to see me for who I really am. she mumbled softly as she worried that he would begin judging her for responding to him so irrationally. Inhaling a breath of air Lizzie attempted to calm her emotions. i can tell that you are slightly curious to know what I can do and I refuse to show you ... not only because I’m scared and worried about what will happen but because I regret the things I did the previous times I unleashed my inner self. Lizzie pushed the quilt from her body and shuffled off the bed. I want to show you and I understand you have reasons to want to see my ability, but I can’t do it. she sighed keeping her back to him as she stood before the bed. I hate being a werewolf.... I hate having powers.... I don’t want them. she moaned as tears shadowed her dark eyes. Crossing her arms across her chest she tried to comfort herself. it’s because of my powers my family life is ruined.... because of my ability he’s gone.... a small crystal tear dropped from her eye and fell down her face. I’m sorry. she mumbled, knowing she had reacted irrationally. Throwing her hand to her face she brushed the falling tears from her eyes before turning to face him again. I promise I’ll show you one day. Lizzie said flashing him a weak smile, feeling slightly mean for not agreeing to show her ability to him, especially knowing that he had performed most of his tricks to her. after I find confidents in being able to control myself. she told him as the guilt of over reacting surged through her veins. ... and after I get over the guilt of what I did.... she started to choke on her words as the memory flashed in her mind; haunting everything she said about her ability. I’ll show you. she whispered before turning abruptly on her heel. I’m really sorry Dan. she apologised before hastily leaving his room.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckie Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:26 pm

LizzleBizzle? Danny called regretting he had brought up the subject. He stood up and going off in search of Lizzie grabbing a pair of boxers off of the floor and tugeed them on after he went looking for Lizzie. He had to tell her it would be alright and that her family life was ruined, she had a new family now and whatever she did in life she would always have her brother even if only as a spirit in her heart.
Duckie
Duckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next