Winterburn High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

3 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment - Page 15 Empty Re: Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

Post by tweedledee Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Love you more. he giggled her rhythmic breathing soothing him making the small worries he had conjured up about the wedding and the wedding preparations slowly disperse from his mind.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment - Page 15 Empty Re: Harold, Katy and Nicholas' Apartment

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:10 pm

I'm not starting this again. She pinched his chest. You know how much it annoys me. She poked her tongue out at him. Taxi'll be here soon. She smiled away at him, dawning on her that by this time tomorrow she'd be Mrs.Flynn.

Carrot!!!

Number of posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Nicky giggled at her comment to his expression that he constantly used to say he loved her. sorry. he apologised kissing her forehead. i cant wait to watch you walk down the aisle and become my wife. he grinned happily trying to picture the enchanting moment in his mind.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Katy giggled for a minute. Well I may be walking down naked at this rate. She laughed at Nicky's expression. Better hope I can find a dress. She smirked at him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:39 pm

well i wouldnt be bothered if you arrived naked. he winked. but obviously on our wedding day it would be more appropriate for you to wear a stunning dress... he smiled.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Katy giggled at him. I guess I will have to see what's about in Ireland then. She smiled, Her dress was already at Nicky's mums really.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:59 am

you will. he nodded. and i'll have to find a tux so ... any particular make or colour you want me to buy? he asked knowing that different brides insisted on their future husbands wearing specific tux colours and styles.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:43 am

Katy giggled at Nicky. Whatever you want to wear, I don't mind. She kissed him, then looked at his watch. Time's ticking sexy. She said to him, not wanting to move from her position, but really need a shower and to sort herself out.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:38 am

I know. he sighed upset that he would have to remove the content feeling he was expressing whilst being wrapped in her warm embrace. Kissing her forehead he smiled at her giving her a huge squeeze before reluctantly releasing her from his arms and rolling out of bed. come on we’ll have to get ready then. he said as he dropped to the floor. Jumping up he dusted himself off and giggled softly.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Katy giggled at Nicky. No more touching me now. She giggled getting off the other side of the bed, rushing away from Nicky, poking her tongue out at him. You have to wait till tomorrow now. She shouted before she escaped in to the shower, giggling her head off. Unless you want a shower.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:50 pm

what? Nicky gasped dramatically. no touching you! he repeated in shock. i am so getting a shower now. he smirked racing after her.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Katy giggled. Yes no touching me, no hugging me or anything. She poked her tongue out as he joined her in the shower. I love you sexy. She kissed him before turning the shower on , still giggling from Nicky's reaction.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:01 pm

I love you too sexy arse! he replied throwing his arms around her.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Katy kissed him. Make the most of it. She couldn't help but tease him more.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:19 pm

nooooo! he squealed squeezing her tightly. why do i not get to hug you? or touch or kiss you? he queried.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:41 am

Katy giggled harder. Because I said so. She kissed him again, before poking her tongue out at him.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:35 pm

you cheeky monkey. he chuckled poking her arm with his finger. Pulling tongues back at her he rolled his eyes. women.... he mumbled softly tempted to smirk, but confidently holding a serious expression.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Women, what do you mean women. She huffed in the corner. Men more like, you can be so awkward. She tickled his ribs, giggling before stepping out of the shower. Anyway, time's still ticking. She poked her tongue out at him, before rubbing herself dry. She rushed off and plugging in her hairdryer and straightners.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:58 pm

women can be just as awkward.... Nicky said climbing out of the shower and grabbing a towel. and they can be sooooo confusing. one minute they're talking to you the next they won't even look at you ... it confuses me. he admitted wandering into their room and beginning to get dressed.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Confusing you is funny though. She poked her tongue out at him before brushing her hair. But one thing you should never confused about. Katy paused for a minute. Is that I love you. She awwed at him, smiling deeply.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:43 pm

awwwwwwwwwww! Nicky beamed running over to her and giving her a huge squeeze. that was cheesy, but very cute. he giggled releasing her from his embrace and continuing to get ready. and no more confusing me ... he paused searching for a reason why. its confusing. he said unable to find anything else to say. Hopping into his jeans he knocked his balance and toppled over landing in a heap on the floor.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Katy giggled at him. But it's fun. You looked so upset. She whined at him. I do cheesy well. She got up from the chair. Giggling at Nicky on the floor, sitting down next to him. What are you like aye. She held her hand out to help him up from the floor. I don't know what to wear.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Climbing to his feet he smiled at Katy and thanked her for her assistance.
Adjusting his trousers he he took a fleeting glance between her and the wardrobe stacked full of clothing.
er..... he paused. wear whatever you want ... you always look sexy. he commented winking at her before heading over to her wardrobe. but... but... wear something warm... it is ireland after all. he chuckled.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrot!!! Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Katy huffed. It's not about looking sexy, it's about looking presentable. She looked over to her wardrobe. She sifted through it, looking at all the different tops, sighing, not knowing what to wear for the best.

Carrot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tweedledee Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:04 pm

smart casual look maybe? he suggested unsure. jeans and a shirt or something? ... i dont know. he shrugged.
tweedledee
tweedledee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next